• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh, stos, i just remember a match we had yesterday

your fox vs. my jiggs

match starts
to backthrow or something that gets you off the left edge on FD
to 4 or 5 dsmashes
to quit out

=D
lmfao yeah haha that was too funny.
silly dsmashes ***** my firefox LOOL

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone wanna buy my wii from me for somewhere around 200$? I really need the money, it will come with everything + like some vc games + brawl and LOZ, I need to sell it before wednesday.

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
Does anyone wanna buy my wii from me for somewhere around 200$? I really need the money, it will come with everything + like some vc games + brawl and LOZ, I need to sell it before wednesday.
im interested :) please let me know exactly what it comes with and can someone get the retail price of a Wii :laugh: been in the market for one for awhile, i need to go check to make sure i have the money :p PM me or post the info, doesnt really matter

idea

Smash Master
wii:

best buy canada - $280
eb games canada - $280

eb games also has xbox 360 for $300 and ps3 for $400. i didn't know the prices had come that close...actually i think wii has gotten more expensive as the others got less. weird.

idea

Smash Master
I'm ridin' on a dolphin, doin' flips and shiit.
The dolphin's splashin', getting errybody all wet.
This isn't sea world. This is as real as it gets.
I'm on a boat mothafucka don't you ever forget!
my favourite part too. except he says "forget" instead of the more gangsta "fohget".

t-pain must've doubled in popularity after this.

Desh

Smash Ace
jake that made me laugh =D

So guys, remember how my friend was robbed on Thursday? They took all the tvs, wii, ps3, all his games, his sis' macbook pro, pretty much anything electronic of value. My friend wasn't home at the time of this and after picking me up we went to his house for the first time since the robbery. He looked quickly through his room to make sure nothing else had been stolen before heading downstairs to survey how the rooms looked with all the stuff missing and maybe to see if anything of value was left behind. I waited for him upstairs and began talking with his sis when out of nowhere we hear him cackling like a pyscho from below. He walks slowly up the stairs all the while laughing maniacally and freaking us out. He says, "They took everything else, but guess what they left behind" and he slowly lifts up his copy of Brawl.

Needless to say, we both were on the floor. Tears were rolling down our cheeks. I don't think I've ever laughed so long in my entire life. He had at least two dozen ps2/ps3/wii games that were all taken, and Brawl was left behind. We opened it up and sure enough the disc was still inside. I mean, they took a 50 INCH WIDESCREEN TV out of the house in broad daylight, and yet they decided not to waste any energy hauling a Brawl disc out as well LOL

Brawl, not even good enough to steal.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so like im making a rap over the beat pokerface.

i already got the first verse down.

lmfao.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so who wants to be in this?
i need like a chorus LOL

it would be sick if we get more people in this.
its my first time actually "rapping" loving a beat and like spitting over it and editing it hours after hours.

Top Bottom