• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
In lieu of the recent moderator spam...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Sanu

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to smash today, let me know. I'm doing absolutely nothing.

Edit: I guess GTA is fail today. Hurray for doing nothing all day~

Edit Edit: **** this ****ing sucks, lol.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I can't, I have to take my stupid cousins from Australia out <_<;. Some may say that's insensitive, but I don't know them at all and don't really care about family. I've been really jaded by my parents/siblings.

If no one can smash today, I think I'm going to get super high and just be depressed.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i'm taking over the world. subliminal messages on tv first...then soon enough you'll all be fox mains. mauhahahaa

edit: then when i face all of you we'll ditto and then i'll win muahahahahahahaha

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
stos - were you still thinking about smash on friday?
my house friday ?

i can only have like 4-8 people over.

someone bring at extra tv.

also i'll see about smashing thursday after school too since like my friends want me to go to this tamil protest and

help out and stuff.

idea

Smash Master
my house friday ?

also i'll see about smashing thursday after school too since like my friends want me to go to this tamil protest and

help out and stuff.
k, i'll probably come (don't see why not) and if i do i'll bring my wii + melee. what time? and i need your address.

Niko_K

Smash Master
When's the next smashfest happening for melee? You can expect myself and lawlb0t coming up to these more often.

Sanu

Smash Champion
This weekend: nothing so far. Most people should be somewhat busy on Valentine's day anyways, lol.

Mini-rant

I got mega ****ed over by my family and can't have Valentine's day with my bo =/. It's my sisters ****ing birthday on the same day and they're trying to make me feel obligated to go/bad for not going... so now I have to go.

And they're using my cousins being over as leverage to get me to come as well. And then my mom has the audacity to say "you should know by now that there are some things that are more important than other things." Sorry ****, Andrew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you and your crappy family.

End Mini-rant

idea

Smash Master
i see this thread has been...given a new face.

When's the next smashfest happening for melee? You can expect myself and lawlb0t coming up to these more often.
didn't you say that a while ago too? =P

stos said he's having a few people over on the last page, but it's very few so there probably won't be space/if you're traveling for a while you might as well wait for something bigger.

"you should know by now that there are some things that are more important than other things."
that sucks. this line is pretty passive-aggressive.

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ Indeed, she's always been like this, the *****.

SO anyways, regarding Genesis... what's the housing situation? Does anyone have a solid hold on housing yet? I think a lot more of us would be inclined to go if we knew we'd be getting housing *cough*me*cough*. I definitely cannot make it if a hotel is involved ><.

idea

Smash Master
in a related story, i'm making it to genesis even if i have to sleep in the front of an RBC again.

housing is better, though.

k, getting off the public york computers now =P (internet isn't working on my laptop)

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
my house friday ?

help out and stuff.
wouldnt mind joining in if you still have room, would need address tho:)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
reno is ****ing goooood!

he beat m2k in a sheik ditto =/
and he took out pakman and mogwai in crews, and then another stock off of cactus. :p
And 5 weeks later, I search my name and have to correct you!

Reno didn't take another stock off of cactus. Cactus vs. HBK was an even 5 stocks vs. 5 stocks :p.

Oh yea, and Reno is ****ing goooood!

Top Bottom