• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

soap

Smash Hero
i love homewadewaffles, he makes watching matches amazing

cant u guys forget about P though?

dude doesnt even troll anymore and even changed his name

plus he does alot better the second match

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
so I'm on the live stream for CoT4. Man, if we thought Pound 3 was ****ed up LOLLLL, this **** was SSJ3 of that ****.

Spam's MK has been time-outting EVERYONE hahaha. The stream chat is like all melee people rofl.

idea

Smash Master
so I'm on the live stream for CoT4. Man, if we thought Pound 3 was ****ed up LOLLLL, this **** was SSJ3 of that ****.

Spam's MK has been time-outting EVERYONE hahaha. The stream chat is like all melee people rofl.
link me to the live stream!

i've been reading about it. is it still continuing at someone's house?

sounds like an awful tourney. apparently, the LAPD came and kicked everyone out. this was in the middle of a chu vs. ally match (and ally would have won too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyhQ-thpyAs

^someone taping the live stream. samuraipanda commentating, security comes in while he's there and they shut it down during the 2nd match. sounds pretty ridiculous.

also, someone called Anti beat AZEN, i think in brackets, then left. and someone else beat M2K! "randomikeguy"...no idea who that is, but it would seem some nameless guy came in and beat m2k in some part of the tourney. didn't eliminate him though, that'd be even worse.
[edit: RIG might be large-scale trolling, it's really hard to tell]

any other info people have about this messed up tourney would be welcome. no one is really willing to give a quick summary of it.

idea

Smash Master
heh thanks, i found it just now

any updates on what happened between security coming and now? did anyone get arrested? what of the money?

...THESE ANSWERS AND MORE, ON THE NEXT--

k, apparently m2k won winner's. 3-1. i dunno what happened the second match cause i was typing this.

idea

Smash Master
double post for silly update:

teh spamerer vs. ally, wario vs. snake, last stocks...wario farts, cypher explodes at the top, they both die...but spamerer dies first and ally wins.

ally does really well in spamerer's counterpick, and is about to win, again vs. his wario...yeah, there we go.

ally vs. m2k in grand finals:

m2k 3-0d him. they sounded pretty close to though. at one point ally did footstool to c4, and in the middle of the match m2k high-fived him. it didn't kill him either, so he must have let go of his controller for a second =P

m2k won $1750 for first in singles apparently. don't see how it was that little with a tourney with almost 300 entrants.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
cant u guys forget about P though?
I think DogySamich was the best commentator we've ever had. He did the TO4 stuff really, really good during the livestream when Colbol refused to play on the recording TV because it would fux with his Fawkes sauce.

But yeah, good luck with that one. Europhoria nevar forgets. I think the majority of us don't really care though. I mean, if he sucks then whatever. If he choked out of state but is decent most of the time, then whatever. If he chokes a lot but is sometimes okay, then whatever. Most of us don't really care.

soap said:
i guess he was kind of an *** for a good while
I agree, P was needlessly a walrus to everyone, which isn't cool. Granted I'm a walrus to everyone, but I'm silly and flamboyantly amazing in person and mostly do it out of affection to the boards. And Skler. So that's different. Meat-riding Skler is perfectly acceptable. Meat-riding Mango is not. It's just the way of things.

I mean, Mango's still underage. Or turned legal last thursday or something. Meat-riding him makes you a pedo. You don't want to be a pedo, do you?

Also, I love spamerer. Man do I love spamerer. I want to walrus wrestle in a horizontal fashion with him. With extra tikis.

Kyle said:
[edit: RIG might be large-scale trolling, it's really hard to tell]
It's probably trolling.

Kyle said:
double post for silly update:

teh spamerer vs. ally, wario vs. snake, last stocks...wario farts, cypher explodes at the top, they both die...but spamerer dies first and ally wins.
Wow that sounds really stupid.

Kyle said:
ally does really well in spamerer's counterpick, and is about to win, again vs. his wario...yeah, there we go.
Skill triumphed over camping.

For the last time. :devil:

Kyle said:
ally vs. m2k in grand finals:

m2k 3-0d him. they sounded pretty close to though. at one point ally did footstool to c4, and in the middle of the match m2k high-fived him. it didn't kill him either, so he must have let go of his controller for a second =P

m2k won $1750 for first in singles apparently. don't see how it was that little with a tourney with almost 300 entrants.
M2K is totally gay for Ally.

I mean, he HIGH-FIVED him. That's the closest thing we'll ever get to intimate social contact from M2K, I think. That's a pretty big step.

I hope Ally knows what he's getting into. Just wait. Soon M2K will start offering housing for Ally and then ask him to play Melee and then tell him he only plays Melee with his pants off, after drinking, smoking a little emm-jay, and with axe body spray. And Ally will be like "Ooookay..." because it's free housing and then BAM!!!

Pro-****.

Yeah I just pulled an Eric.

I pulled the most amazing, incredible failure of all things Eric.

I just killed, *****, and stole Eric's identity completely. I'm a mother****ing doppleganger mother****a.

Get at me *****es.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Luelinks has a gay board, finally. Anyone with LL access, be sure to check it out if you want to be disgusted by my posts or know more about me than you'd ever want to <_<

P.s, David, you owe me $15 CAD for your invite. Yay for $5 off!

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo guys when u record and ur recording footage for the TT vid try and record the sound effects only i wana try a new method of making combo vids

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
srry for this off topic post, but.

Can someone explain to me WTF happen at COT4? Apparently rent a cops were called in? People were smashing windows and some people are in jail? Thats ****in crazy.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8rPMAj7zPc

To be honest, after watching this... I feel as if Afro Chris is better than them <_<; They miss a lot of simple things and make a lot of poor decisions when doing their follow-ups.
..........really josh......."as if" i'm better than them.........i would **** them......hmmm i cant wait to play u again at grmos tourny :D

lol imadh

moozles

Smash Cadet
Rofl Cot4 live stream was a big meme fest. RIG stands for Random Ike Guy, where sum random ike guy was on live stream getting 3 stocked and ****. And there weren't any LAPD, they were in Philidelphia, just another meme >_> And apparently sum1 tried to punch Chu cuz he wanted to restart the whoel set cuz their 2nd match was disrupted

But there was a riot that started and screamed for their money back. And security was there at like 10:15ish to kick them out. Then they finished tourney at Chibi's house and they were threatened to have the police called cuz they were too loud. All in all, the live stream was pretty entertaining to watch

I.B

Smash Lord
Chibo explains it all in the tourney thread. He said something about the owner telling him to shut things down, and people weren't listening when Chibo told them to, so the owner started pulling the plugs on all the setups and he unplugged the setup with Ally vs Chu's tourney set going on.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The livestream chatroom was so fun/funny.

Scar came in and everyone was like WAHTTT
Then Kirbstirr came in and started trolling about how to play SFHD
Then Umbreon and WarrenThad went at it about stupid nonsense about brawl ruleset
Then everyone was telling WarrenThad to kill himself
Then people were talking about FCD

It was funny. Kirbstirr is hilarious, though he was talking about how he ***** Bam @ FCD. He's a cool guy but I really hope Bam didn't lose to him. :/ He's bad lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I spent more time playing melee with kage, scar, jman, tuar, and hax than I did playing brawl.

..I wonder why.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Because a lot of the Brawl community are insecure, immature ***** that have some self-esteem problems? :laugh:

Nothing against you Niko, good job taking advantage of the time there to play good players.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Really? I guess I'll have to take that back. His style of Peach never got my interest, and I never really thought it was top notch compared to other names.

soap

Smash Hero
i like his kirby

his peach beats people though, i like Doll's peach the best. He is this happy little korean kid that can float cancel at mach speed

worldjem7

Smash Ace
M2K is totally gay for Ally.

I mean, he HIGH-FIVED him. That's the closest thing we'll ever get to intimate social contact from M2K, I think. That's a pretty big step.

I hope Ally knows what he's getting into. Just wait. Soon M2K will start offering housing for Ally and then ask him to play Melee and then tell him he only plays Melee with his pants off, after drinking, smoking a little emm-jay, and with axe body spray. And Ally will be like "Ooookay..." because it's free housing and then BAM!!!

Pro-****.

Yeah I just pulled an Eric.

I pulled the most amazing, incredible failure of all things Eric.

I just killed, *****, and stole Eric's identity completely. I'm a mother****ing doppleganger mother****a.

Get at me *****es.
What the F?

Top Bottom