• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
chuck **** and do a lot of nair and uair.

combo **** into nair and uair.

combo explosive **** into dair.

combo **** into more ****.

combo **** into run away into more ****.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Be sure to **** from your **** too. That is a must.

Good games all, I'll try to come out more. LOL@HIGHBERNARD. Too funny. To be honest, I wish we didn't get that ripped. I ended up barely play ingsmash with Adnan and Peter at all <_<. I complete you David? Aww <3 COUGHMORE. Imadh our high moment in Peter's car was ****ing epic. Kyle, you sleep a lot but you're still awesome. YAYTAMEKA, where have you been all my life? Much love. Thanks for that cookie adnan, it tasted yum. MIKE, get high with us. AfroChris, you're a beast. I'll save Falco for our tourney set at grmos, will you MAKE IT OUT ALIVE? Peter... Peter Peter Peter. Asshairs a tinglin? Brawl+? Moar liek BrawlSucks. The fact that old Brawl strategies work make me an unhappy wolf, **** that ****.

The previous paragraph was intended to be hard to read. Enjoy.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
haha nice
rightn now im working on my link.
especially against fox.
i made this thing called the "bubble" its not a trick but its like a thinking game.
i'll tell you about it later XD.

but yeah desh is working on his combo video haha like weve been recording for clips and such. also hes working on his second, Fox lol.
watch the bubble is going to be some nonsensical mindgame that involves grab, sidestep 3 times and bomb or something. i bet you 5 dollars.

Be sure to **** from your **** too. That is a must.

Good games all, I'll try to come out more. LOL@HIGHBERNARD. Too funny. To be honest, I wish we didn't get that ripped. I ended up barely play ingsmash with Adnan and Peter at all <_<. I complete you David? Aww <3 COUGHMORE. Imadh our high moment in Peter's car was ****ing epic. Kyle, you sleep a lot but you're still awesome. YAYTAMEKA, where have you been all my life? Much love. Thanks for that cookie adnan, it tasted yum. MIKE, get high with us. AfroChris, you're a beast. I'll save Falco for our tourney set at grmos, will you MAKE IT OUT ALIVE? Peter... Peter Peter Peter. Asshairs a tinglin? Brawl+? Moar liek BrawlSucks. The fact that old Brawl strategies work make me an unhappy wolf, **** that ****.

The previous paragraph was intended to be hard to read. Enjoy.
I wasn't high. muahahaha

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Alright so guys, my parents are going to Jamaica for 2 weeks, from February 22- March 8th. I'm thinking of holding something if you guys are interested at all.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Josh we get to play all the time ne wayz lol and peter sex huge house party on the weekend of the 29th, think about it.... he man 2 could be hosted at HE MANS PALACE OF MANLY SEX?!?!?!? these things must be done.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Josh we get to play all the time ne wayz lol and peter sex huge house party on the weekend of the 29th, think about it.... he man 2 could be hosted at HE MANS PALACE OF MANLY SEX?!?!?!? these things must be done.
alright its goo time!

edit: so likeum Desh and Andy were naked in my house..

4Serial

Smash Lord
it's okay, you can be naked at the brampton tourney stos =D

naked fillipino smasher with dreads? game over. LOOLLL

btw berny, you're wrong about the bubble
$5 plz
but that sounds like a legit strat, i'll try it some time

Desh

Smash Ace
watch the bubble is going to be some nonsensical mindgame that involves grab, sidestep 3 times and bomb or something. i bet you 5 dollars.
this made me laugh lol

also my combo vids almost done, but i might not be able to finish it do to parents and school grade johns.
i may not even be on the boards as much, or coming out to things, also a good chance i wont make it to grmos tourny.

edit: oh yeah i was naked in sotss house

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
it's okay, you can be naked at the brampton tourney stos =D

naked fillipino smasher with dreads? game over. LOOLLL

btw berny, you're wrong about the bubble
$5 plz
but that sounds like a legit strat, i'll try it some time
its go time haha.

also yeah the bubble doesnt have to do anything with Link attacking, it not a trick at all.

lmfao West Coast DI.

Desh pulled some crazy ****ing DI LOL.

Desh: dammit start doing your homework early, do some chores, be extra nice to your parents, dont go out as much and stop giving them troubles and you'll be able to come to grmos =D

idea

Smash Master
alright its goo time!

edit: so likeum Desh and Andy were naked in my house..
did you guys all take showers separately and think "you know what would be funny to put on smashboards..."?

josh - peter was right though, that was a really good sleep =P when i came downstairs i didn't think i had actually fallen asleep and i thought i had been up there for 2 hours. then someone told me it was 7 AM. so it would have been more like 7-8 hours.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Rofl I remember at Julian's, I was thinking where's Bernard, Sylar, Imadh and Josh? Then they all come in like AAGAGAGAG AHAHHA GAG GAAG and I knew exactly wut happened >_>

Yea great games, I wanna come out more

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I have stuffs that was left behind.

Peter, I think you forgot your classic controller for TvC. I have a laptop charger, maybe Josh's? And no luck on the remote yet, Mike. Also, I think someone has my Wiimote, so check your stuff out.

Thanks for keeping the place clean, guys.

idea

Smash Master
guys, I wish I wasn't dead.

i took out my wii and related stuff already, only one wiimote and that's peter x's from a while ago.

it was really hard to pick up 'cause i'm dead.

idea

Smash Master
looking at the names, and knowing you picked it out especially, i'm sure this is going to be good.

- so were there any specific moments in that that made you post it, or just the overall match? the ending was nice.

edit: PAUL, i asked my mom and she's gonna find your sweater for me tomorrow. so...now that i know where it is, i guess i'll bring it to the next york smashfest thingy.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm subscribed to HMW's account because I <3 SilentSpectre and somewhat <3 Lunin. >_> Somehow an entire tournament went and they didn't record SS

Top Bottom