• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Seems super nearly 85% similar to your old one/10

Go with that one with the cool afro dude in it.

idea

Smash Master

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ryan and I have no school tomorrow. Lets make a smash plan. ALL OF US NEED PRACTICE FOR GRMO'S. We need to beat Drephen and those noobs. hehe

So what are our housing options?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
come on. that's afro samurai. animated characters voiced by samuel l. jackson should be required knowledge for all people.

speaking of cool things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NojRn7rVacQ&feature=related

this in general, but specifically the part starting around 1:18.
lmao that was epic. I'm watching that.

Ryan and I have no school tomorrow. Lets make a smash plan. ALL OF US NEED PRACTICE FOR GRMO'S. We need to beat Drephen and those noobs. hehe

My house is open this weekend.

idea

Smash Master

bug stos

lol sorry to keep redirecting people to you

lmao that was epic. I'm watching that.

My house is open this weekend.
you're a far though...

spoilers: my first link is the trailer for Shadow Claw 3, with cool non-hip-hop music (for a nice change)
second is wobbles absolutely destroying a peach. it's really impressive. actually i think he wins by more the first round but this one has the better chaingrabs.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yea I'm at home trying to do trade-offs with ICs throws but its so hard. I can't figure out how to do it. My de-sync knowledge is fail though. David can you desync out of dashdances? All I spam is de-sync rolls and side-steps.

Oh, Kyle is your place cool for Friday? Or is that not an option? I'd be down to smash at your place on Friday. : D

idea

Smash Master
Oh, Kyle is your place cool for Friday? Or is that not an option? I'd be down to smash at your place on Friday. : D
i'm gonna say no. i've been having people over a lot and i'm sure my parents want a quiet weekend for once =P the downside of having a small house.

more so over the summer, i think. cause then we can just have everyone in the basement, giving them space up here and keeping us colder (since it's not insulated).

idea

Smash Master
double post for importance...

edit: someone has my melee disc and case. i think i took the wrong one at julian's. anyone have too many copies of melee?

idea

Smash Master
sheik's so boring though

i think i secondary falco now. jigglypuff weight training (reverse pun?) makes falco techchasing even easier.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I should play Sheik more, Marth's not gay enough for me.

And then I can say: BEETCHES DON'T KNOW 'BOUT MY BEE-AIR!!

Also, if no one's doing anything, I can offer smashfest at my house today.

Sanu

Smash Champion
SO I sent Santa a PM around a week ago about my missing laptop charger (which he did mention that he has) but he hasn't gotten back to me... come on man, read your private messages. I sent you that one before you even posted about the lost stuff.

SANTA READ THIS POST AND GET BACK TO ME.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
SO I sent Santa a PM around a week ago about my missing laptop charger (which he did mention that he has) but he hasn't gotten back to me... come on man, read your private messages. I sent you that one before you even posted about the lost stuff.

SANTA READ THIS POST AND GET BACK TO ME.
Yea, I got it and it's safe with me, no worries. Next smash thingy (I'm not going to anything this weekend, though).

I still haven't found my Wiimote... somebody's got it =/

And are the York weeklies starting the coming Wednesday?

EDIT: Josh, if you want to pick it up... I'm not really going to be at my house a lot this weekend. I would say come Sunday afternoon-nightish.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Alright, thanks for the heads up. I'll let you know by Saturday if I'll be there to grab it. Send me your phone number via PM?

Thanks again ;P

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Along with the bandwagon of **** gone missing sylar has a problem and a solution. Has ne body found my classic controller i didnt even realized i left it there :(. Santa I have your Wii mote im pretty sure. I was using it for my system and thought it was mine the whole time and when I got home saw it.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Along with the bandwagon of **** gone missing sylar has a problem and a solution. Has ne body found my classic controller i didnt even realized i left it there :(. Santa I have your Wii mote im pretty sure. I was using it for my system and thought it was mine the whole time and when I got home saw it.
Lol, you got my Wiimote and I got your Classic Controller. We'll trade next time.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
yea I'm at home trying to do trade-offs with ICs throws but its so hard. I can't figure out how to do it. My de-sync knowledge is fail though. David can you desync out of dashdances? All I spam is de-sync rolls and side-steps.

Trade-offs?

You mean the d-throw f-throw edge chain grab? Or do you mean Z-tossing? Z-tossing is really easy it's just timing and compensating for the weight differences.

I can desynch out of DD but it's mostly useless because I can't do it 100% so it's not consistent enough for matches. I can do F-tilt desynch (I f-tilt with Popo while Nana dash attacks) and then I can do stuff or I can have Nana SH ice blocks, blizzards, or FJ blizzards.

idea

Smash Master
so do we have any definitive plans for tomorrow and/or saturday? i have an essay due tuesday so i can really only smash on one day...

assuming that one thing is tomorrow at stos', what time should i get there?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
my roof is leaking guys.
i dont know whats happening tomorrow.
i guess it wont happen in my place. sorry guys.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Alright guys my house lol.

My Adress 8 Rannock.

Main Intersection is Pharmacy and Eglinton.

Directions TTC: go to Victoria Park Station > Take 67 Pharmacy > Get off At rannock > Cross the street towards the appartments, stay on the right side of the street > Enter 8 Rannock > the code is # 0880 > Walk up to the top floor (3 floors) > 301 right beside the door.

edit: 6 - 8 People only sorry guys. Someone bring a tv too also food =D

Tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Melee. Come around 1.
walk inside the door> make a left> walk 100meters North> make a right turn at the yellow brick house> keep going till u c a big red talking dog> the dog will ask you for a code> the code is 001> from that point u must fight the red dragon> after killing the dragon pick up the drops > u need 5 dragon skins to pass the next door> so u must spawn camp the dragon untill u get 5 dragon skins> after give it to the big blue door> it will bring you to a red road> follow the road

and then ur done

you gain 50 exp after the quest :D

Top Bottom