• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
im bringing my laptop w/ recording equipment both days, so if he wants i can let him borrow a usb and put the vids on that, or something.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap I forgot to post that I wanted to come.. Hey david, if anyone bails out can you fill me in with their spot?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah.

double post for importance: everyone bring cubes and melees to my house! and if someone is driving, another tv would be good, but we already have two or three to use here. so in summary,

saturday
tvs: 2-3
console+game: 2

so one more cube+melee should be good. how many people are coming on saturday anyway?

edit: lol, page 626.
i can bring cube + game if you need. oh and i'm cool with people not calling me by name haha but spaceman sounds pretty gay. spiff man... spiff :) haha

ps: someone record me getting owned :) i can be a part of the owned end of the combo vid!

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm bringing my laptop + firewire + camcorder to david's and kyle's. Even though my laptop is garbage and it only has windows movie maker on it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Once I'm off my grounding and start my job you guys can expect to see me a lot more. I need to get out of this giant slump.

I'm almost at 2000 :)

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I want peterx to come today O_o. :( Heeeman. Lmao, I saw an oil truck or something yesterday that had He-Man printed on the side and back of it. I was like wtf? lmao. Buy that truck peter.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Is there need for another Gamecube + Melee set-up, I can bring mine. My friend is getting that TV today, so I'll be able to have it for Wednesday; less tutorial rooms, more people in one room = win. As well, will any other games be played, other than Melee? Like SC IV or Smash 64 or something?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i have 4 tvs

i will need help carrying them to the main floor

i will also need at least 3 setups to fill those tvs

ryan should be bringing his

so that makes 2.

i'd advise bringing it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm gonna crash the party and everyone will be all, "oh noess, i am sad now :("

yup.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
u are?
ttoday or tomorrow? =s

edit: i guess andy isnt coming today since he didnt come to my house O_o

game set

Smash Apprentice
Once I'm off my grounding and start my job you guys can expect to see me a lot more. I need to get out of this giant slump.

I'm almost at 2000 :)
you sound too much like me...

Anyways, for the whole next week i'm staying at my friends house and we both smash so yeaaahhh.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
shoot my parents said david lives too far so they b****ed at me that if i go der dey wont pick me up, so i didnt go, sry man :(

on sat i myt go to kyle's cuz it's easier to travel by car

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lolers.
black toque
black sweater
dark jeans
sexy shoes.
Green Kanye Shades.
gg, stos the green vision robber.
Kyle im coming tomrorow =D

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Is there need for another Gamecube + Melee set-up, I can bring mine. My friend is getting that TV today, so I'll be able to have it for Wednesday; less tutorial rooms, more people in one room = win. As well, will any other games be played, other than Melee? Like SC IV or Smash 64 or something?
i thought you were me for the longest time cuz you have the same profile pic as me lol

to David:
ok we'll do. .. i'd bring the TV i have my melee hooked up to... but its like one of those super old TV's with the fake wood finish and its like a zillion pounds... with terrible color lol and i can stay till like.... quarter to 5 i'd say. so a few quality hours of smash :)

Top Bottom