• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Alright so I'm confirming that I'm coming tomorrow.

Also I still have part of the Kansas tape I want to use on my camera. So I'll record stuff tomorrow with it then upload the leftover Kansas vids as well as the ones I'll record tomorrow.

idea

Smash Master
want me to bring like chips or anything?
yeah, sure, why not. i'll probably get people some pop too. i live about 1 minute from a convenience store so i can keep getting more as it runs out. domino's pizza is just as close - everyone should be able to see it when they get off the bus.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
If Mike, David, Ryan and Bernard all go to Kyle's I'll probably come. I'm still on the fence, I'm not sure if I should go to fear fest with people, or come out to Kyle's.

I'm 50/50 man, I'll get back at you.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
adnan come.
i want peach dittos dammit!
and i barely see u =[
**** that reminds me.
stos ima get doin that video right now!

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
?¿Chris? - says:
yeah
?¿Chris? - says:
ushers FIIINNEE
?¿Chris? - says:
>_>
aaannnddddyyyy says:
wtf <_<
?¿Chris? - says:
LOL

the one of adnan mindgaming us at bernies.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Woh, been forever since I used this account. This be Julian.

So yea, I'm bringing Paul if it's cool with you David that I join in the festivities late. And Osman, if you want a ride, call Bmak or me and I'll grab you too.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
i cant, theres no program i could find that would read the kind of file they were.
movie maker couldnt read them

edit:

how ****ty is that? -_-

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
SANTANA YOU SKANK!

Alright so this friday is guna be SIIIIIICK.

Alright guys $1 mms vs. my Roy. You beat me in a bo3 set with any of your characters I give you one dollar plus infinite respect.

For kicks im also throwing $1 mms for my DK as well.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
I'll take up that offer....in like, a year. I need major practice =( which is why, yes, today (staying up until 1:15 on smashboards ftw) will be sick =P

where is me and julian? *frowny face*

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
lmao...I've seen you play with Pichu and it still makes me uneasy...and knowing me, I'll keep going until I'm broke...then I'll have to sell someone my controller for bus money...it'll be an ugly sight.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Thats how you get better. You use a simple dollar to get potentially three whole matches with an amazing Roy. ;)

Its only busfare..

i mean a dollar.
you running your mm saturday?

also bring my mem and melee please =DD

kyle: i could bring a cube if you need one.

idea

Smash Master
SANTANA YOU SKANK!

Alright so this friday is guna be SIIIIIICK.

Alright guys $1 mms vs. my Roy. You beat me in a bo3 set with any of your characters I give you one dollar plus infinite respect.

For kicks im also throwing $1 mms for my DK as well.
roy vs. jiggs. and maybe fox or sheik vs. roy or dk, i'll think about it when i get there. sheik vs. dk must be horrifying.

I'll take up that offer....in like, a year. I need major practice =( which is why, yes, today (staying up until 1:15 on smashboards ftw) will be sick =P

where is me and julian? *frowny face*
it's your first...smashfest...tournament...thingy. good job =)

my first was at david's too, except there were like 40 people. one of whom was COOLHAT - come to one of these two things.

idea

Smash Master
you running your mm saturday?

also bring my mem and melee please =DD

kyle: i could bring a cube if you need one.
oh yeah.

double post for importance: everyone bring cubes and melees to my house! and if someone is driving, another tv would be good, but we already have two or three to use here. so in summary,

saturday
tvs: 2-3
console+game: 2

so one more cube+melee should be good. how many people are coming on saturday anyway?

edit: lol, page 626.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
Yeah, first one :p I'm still really stoked on having a "crew battle" at one point in time...never had one before (mainly because I never knew enough people at one time who played that would be down for it).

as for saturday, I might be working in the morning but I dunno....what time did you want to have people come over? I could definitely bring a Gamecube+melee+memory for sure....tv, I don't think so.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
^ yeah, sure. there's not really a size limit for saturday. also i forgot to make a list of who's confirmed <_< i think it was david, wang, calvin (you'll get used to people not referring to you by your real name =P)...and i can assume bernard but he didn't say so yet. and probably mike.
don't forget me :D

idea

Smash Master
Maybes I can stop by for a bit Saturday?
yeah, do it. location should be around here somewhere.

don't forget me :D
'k

wait until you hit 4,001 posts. that's when the REAL lulz will ensue.

edit: In honour of bernard, his placings at kansas, his 4k and 4k1 posts.

I give you: a year old video http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=yy40A9ij7dU&feature=related

<3 bernard
hahah...why is it faster to shoot lasers when you're jumping? imagine that in real life. or imagine trying to shine in real life. :confused:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

worldjem7

Smash Ace
ahhh. good times.

Eric can you help me with my camera tomorrow? Like firewire and such? I want to get it onto the computer at least by tomorrow if thats possible.
who's computer? We'll be at david's and i don't know if you have a laptop you want to put it on. I could bring mine I guess >_>...

Let me know what's going on.

Top Bottom