• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
...is it bad if i don't know what Scrah is? lol

to idea: no worries i have morning plans anyways. probably till around 1. but i'll head over as soon as they're done. and i'm about a half hour drive from you on a sat. so 1:30-2 ish k?

...for recognition purposes i'll be the asian guy with the doritos :)

to Stos:

no johns needed your gunna win haha i think i'm gunna play once or twice with my mains then just start playing random characters and have you guys 'train' me lol

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
SC in general ftw!

ps: i'm also excited for little big planet, mirror's edge and of COURSE Sims 3 :) tis the heart and soul of my childhood gaming life

idea

Smash Master
...is it bad if i don't know what Scrah is? lol

to idea: no worries i have morning plans anyways. probably till around 1. but i'll head over as soon as they're done. and i'm about a half hour drive from you on a sat. so 1:30-2 ish k?

...for recognition purposes i'll be the asian guy with the doritos :)

to Stos:

no johns needed your gunna win haha i think i'm gunna play once or twice with my mains then just start playing random characters and have you guys 'train' me lol
yeah, that's fine. anything after the earliest time i give is fine. scrah = link's up-b

i haven't watched this yet. there was no reason for me to quote you.

Sanu

Smash Champion
If you post like that again I'm going to request that all your accounts are banned. It's getting ****ing annoying.

You may be nice in person, but you're being really annoying on the boards -_-.

idea

Smash Master

idea

Smash Master
i'm gonna say 2pm at my house on saturday, cause i'll be at yours on friday and we'll all want to sleep in a bit.

josh, are you still selling dragon quest 8 for $5 or $10? if so i'll probably buy it now, i like DQ4 on ds so i'm sure i'll like a similar but bigger game with better graphics.

idea

Smash Master
oh, heh, right.

neeevermind.

edit: he's near finch station. it's a 10 or so minute bus from there and then about 10 minutes walking.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
yo spaceman, who du u main :p i 4got to ask u
for the record you guys can call me Calvin if you want... since thats my name lol or spiff... since thats the 'correct' short form.

but i main sheik and CF... thouuuuugh i'm leaving it open to changing. so whats going on tomorrow? where does David live?

Top Bottom