• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
85 *
10address's

edit oh yeah, c u and bernie tomorrow =o
im bringing my recording stuff, so we can record tomorrow, and if u do a lil tourny or w.e on saturday , and im still there, then i can record finals and stuff too, but im not sure how long im gonna be there saturday

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
oh well i guess you can't come then

85 henderson ave
thornhill, ontario

i'm imposing a limit of 10 people aside from me.

so far i have

kyle
bernie
ryan
desh
eric

and five blanks

maybes will be counted as "no"s if you're "maybe" don't come i don't want to speculate on numbers

Wangster

Smash Apprentice

85 henderson ave
thornhill, ontario

so far i have

kyle
bernie
ryan
desh

and six blanks

maybes will be counted as "no"s if you're "maybe" don't come i don't want to speculate on numbers
david, wat bus do i take, tell me da exact directions plz??

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Get to the 39 Finch East stop in some way, whichever's most convenient for you.

Take the 39 Finch East to Finch Station.

Take the 53 Steeles East from Finch Station to Maxome.

The north (iirc) side of Maxome is Henderson. When you're dropped off cross the street and you'll be on Henderson basically.

Walk down Henderson until you reach 85 Henderson (it's a townhouse complex) and my unit is 20. The complex is easy to spot as there is a large underground parking garage underneath it and the entrance is visible. There is also a school with tennis courts (Henderson Ave Public School) across the street from my house.

worldjem7

Smash Ace

85 henderson ave
thornhill, ontario

so far i have

kyle
bernie
ryan
desh

and six blanks

Add me to that list david. I'll be there. What time is arrival time?

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
hes staying at Davids tomorrow iirc.
So I wouldn't risk it because he may not be home?
Thats a quicker but probably not 100% correct answer, just wait for kyle.
I honestly just felt like posting, so I figured I might as well try to be useful.

idea

Smash Master
Kyle are you still open at 12? or is it official at 2?
hes staying at Davids tomorrow iirc.
So I wouldn't risk it because he may not be home?
Thats a quicker but probably not 100% correct answer, just wait for kyle.
I honestly just felt like posting, so I figured I might as well try to be useful.
as far as i know i'm not staying over, so i'll leave it at 12 for now.

desh, bring recording stuff both days and record anything i play =P i need more videos. people record friendlies sometimes...

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
for sure, i plan to put a tv for people to record.
im uninstalling wow for the weekend to make extra room for videos since my bigger hard drive got messed up ^_^
should be about 8gb of recording space (matches are like, 25-50mb, depending on quality setting)

should be good. ^_^
oh and call me chris ^_^

edit: oh i thought u were staying at his house because i saw you post sying we'd wanna sleep in ^_^ but i read it funny =D

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
AH,
but u see
i was here first ^_^
buahahahaha

IM FREAKING CALLING DIBS BISH'S =[

edit: fuuucckk.
noooo >=[

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Do you have room on Saturday for one more? If so, I'd like to join you guys since I haven't been to many events lately. I'll probably be traveling with Sylar if there's room for me.

idea

Smash Master
^ yeah, sure. there's not really a size limit for saturday. also i forgot to make a list of who's confirmed <_< i think it was david, wang, calvin (you'll get used to people not referring to you by your real name =P)...and i can assume bernard but he didn't say so yet. and probably mike.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
KYLEEE =O
how do u get to finch station from your house? is it far?
go alll the way to VP station take 67 bus get off at florence walk towards the neighbourhood turn to your left in the first road 58 bertha.

kyle, did i get it right? XD

4Serial

Smash Lord
David and Kyle, I might come with Chris/Desh
So could i crash at your place David? I'm not completely sure yet, i'm really unconfirmed as of now
I'll feel like a **** for ditching steve, but it's just a brawl thing and I really want to play melee so........
I just need a bus plan to get back home because I can't leave with Desh <_<

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh ye David i cant reach your house. sorry bro.
project and halloween costume johns.

idea

Smash Master
KYLEEE =O
how do u get to finch station from your house? is it far?
it's about 1 hour if you include waiting for the bus to get to victoria park station. i know this cause i worked right at finch station over summer. are you busing to finch station before getting to my house? cause from finch, you would get get on the subway, get to victoria park station (on the east side of the bloor line) and then do what stos said.

go alll the way to VP station take 67 bus get off at florence walk towards the neighbourhood turn to your left in the first road 58 bertha.

kyle, did i get it right? XD
yes, if he had asked a different question =P

idea

Smash Master
David and Kyle, I might come with Chris/Desh
So could i crash at your place David? I'm not completely sure yet, i'm really unconfirmed as of now
I'll feel like a **** for ditching steve, but it's just a brawl thing and I really want to play melee so........
I just need a bus plan to get back home because I can't leave with Desh <_<
if you want you could come back to my house after david's and stay over friday night. if that helps.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
SHOOOOOOTS! hope all the spots aren't taken but I'm TOTALLY down for coming tmrw...just might be a tad late (I dunno.....4-4:30)...cool?

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
what just happened was andy asked me if we were going to your place saturday on mssn,
and i said that i was going to davids and then to your place saturday with david
so andy wanted to know if he could come and do the same, except my rides going to woodbridge from your place, and andy needs to get to brampton,
so he needs a bus plan to get from your house to his

Edit: 4-4:30 would be on time , or not really "late" :S just, yeah lol

idea

Smash Master
should be fine, paul. and don't worry, i think we all kind of expect each other to be late. that's one of the things i like most about the smash community. i'm mysteriously late to everything so it's much easier if people don't mind =P

desh/chris: i don't know how to get from brampton to here or back...but i assume you do. or he could ask steve.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
oh P.s....would it be cool if my friend Julian came as well? He came last night to York (played as Falcon for most of it) and said he'd be down for tmrw.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
yeah, he knows how to get from brampton from finch station, so the only thing he needs is directions to finch from your place really ^_^

also, i think kyle is late for things because secretly hes a super hero or somethin >_>
smash and school are a cover up. @_@

idea

Smash Master
oh P.s....would it be cool if my friend Julian came as well? He came last night to York (played as Falcon for most of it) and said he'd be down for tmrw.
likely, but 2 people is more than one so for that i'll leave it up to david to answer =P

yeah, he knows how to get from brampton from finch station, so the only thing he needs is directions to finch from your place really ^_^

also, i think kyle is late for things because secretly hes a super hero or somethin >_>
smash and school are a cover up. @_@
that would explain the cape.

and, okay, from my place to finch isn't hard. from my house...turn right (south), turn right again (west), and the next street is Pharmacy; wait for a bus going south (that should be on your left) to take you to victoria park station. from there look at a subway map and transfer accordingly (westbound train to bloor-yonge station, get off, take northbound train all the way up to finch). although people tell me my directions are bad, so it might be easier to check googlemaps and the ttc.ca subway map.

Top Bottom