• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wow Cactuar 0-death him, twice.

though i still cant believe Hungrybox 4 stocked M2K.

RAY: ty very much i wanna do something with it.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
man... B air ledge guards exclusively... that was pretty nuts... was that wife commentating? i swear he commentates more matches than anyone else by like 5-1 lol

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
hmmmm, idk , i wouldnt need housing saturday, if anything i would stay and lie and say i do because i wanna smash with u guys <3 rofl jk,
but i dont think i could stay even if that was the case, but ty ^_^

but is housing exclusively to people who dont have a way home? if it isnt i might wanna stay, but i probably wont.

idea

Smash Master
hmmmm, idk , i wouldnt need housing saturday, if anything i would stay and lie and say i do because i wanna smash with u guys <3 rofl jk,
but i dont think i could stay even if that was the case, but ty ^_^

but is housing exclusively to people who dont have a way home? if it isnt i might wanna stay, but i probably wont.
probably not exclusively for those people, but honestly, just everyone tell me if you're going or not first, and i'll start making a confirm list (or a thread?)

Hey kyle could I come/ possibly be housed ?
most likely. i mean, i can't see why not =P

so far: wang and sylar confirmed.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
all nighter complete and assignment complete.

first reading for tomorrow's test done.

three more to go.

and then i get to read pride + prejudice and construct my terms journal to hand in.

I FUCKING HATE ENGLISH HOLY FUCK

srsly.

i wouldn't care if it was essays or stuff.

that's fine.

marks for attending tutorials and doing terms journals from the text is really gay though -.-

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
o_o i dont even know wtf a terms journal is, but attending tutorials sounds like easy marks >_>
david duz we go on saterday?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i don't like attending the tutorials

:/

they're making me actually go to class

that goes against everything i stand for

and yeah we'll go saturday

game set

Smash Apprentice
^i am doing isu's this year so im my own teacher, but i haven't given myself any work yet so i haven't been going to my class, soon i'm going to have to start giving myself lessons on 12 physic'slol.

im in toronto all next week, busy somedays, so i need to make smash plans if possible sooooon. I'm getting alot better, i just have to remember to stop being an idiot and then im good, seriously.

i'll try and get la w33d g and pat to come out to something but we gotta work **** oout

idea

Smash Master
all nighter complete and assignment complete.

first reading for tomorrow's test done.

three more to go.

and then i get to read pride + prejudice and construct my terms journal to hand in.

I FUCKING HATE ENGLISH HOLY FUCK

srsly.

i wouldn't care if it was essays or stuff.

that's fine.

marks for attending tutorials and doing terms journals from the text is really gay though -.-
agreed. tutorials are annoying. you go over the things from lecture in LESS detail and often feel pressured to talk when you don't want to - although you should know i barely talked in any of my tutorials last year and still got like 7 or 8 /the 10% it's worth. once you go to university you look at skipping completely differently...it's so common and you don't ever feel guilty, or like you're missing anything =P but yeah tutorial assignments are annoying.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
we are? probably fine. i'll ask my parents. how many people could i expect?

if i do then can we make a thread and stuff? so i can get my name blue :chuckle:
I'd like to come! i can only come for the afternoon though. dinner plans. but i'd love to come for the aft. I'll supply some tasty doritos!!! where do you live man?

ps: i just bought the battle pack for star craft :)

idea

Smash Master
how to get to kyle's?
I'd like to come! i can only come for the afternoon though. dinner plans. but i'd love to come for the aft. I'll supply some tasty doritos!!! where do you live man?

ps: i just bought the battle pack for star craft :)
58 bertha avenue, scarborough, M1L 3M2
likely easiest to go to victoria park subway station, take the 67 pharmacy bus (which goes north) and get off at florens, then walk for ~2 minutes.

starcraft is fun but i'm awful at it. i actually prefer to play it SLOWLY and build up as much as possible =P

worldjem7

Smash Ace
If you're coming from the east like me, (warden station or farther) it'd be faster to get to Warden station then take the 70 O'Connor across St. Clair and transfer at Pharmacy going south. Then Florens and walking.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
58 bertha avenue, scarborough, M1L 3M2
likely easiest to go to victoria park subway station, take the 67 pharmacy bus (which goes north) and get off at florens, then walk for ~2 minutes.

starcraft is fun but i'm awful at it. i actually prefer to play it SLOWLY and build up as much as possible =P
haha ya me to. i think the starcraft community refers to our strategy as terrible haha to be technical. i should be able to take the car so i'll just drive over. what time is good?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
haha ya me to. i think the starcraft community refers to our strategy as terrible haha to be technical. i should be able to take the car so i'll just drive over. what time is good?
i play sc.

kk so before i used to play brood war (which i should go back into) but now i play normal sc BUT then my internet is being gay so i can barely play.

Kyle: stos is confirmed too.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
i play sc.

kk so before i used to play brood war (which i should go back into) but now i play normal sc BUT then my internet is being gay so i can barely play.

oh ya? haha i'm such a noob. i was just fooling around with it again (redooing the campaign) and i was like.. what are supply depots for again? hahaha oooh man. but i cant lie... i'm having ridiculous amounts of fun on it considering its got the graphics of s dos game lol goes to show what great programming and balance can do even without visuals. did you hear that star craft 2 is gunna be a trilogy?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh ya? haha i'm such a noob. i was just fooling around with it again (redooing the campaign) and i was like.. what are supply depots for again? hahaha oooh man. but i cant lie... i'm having ridiculous amounts of fun on it considering its got the graphics of s dos game lol goes to show what great programming and balance can do even without visuals. did you hear that star craft 2 is gunna be a trilogy?
yeah man.

sc2 looks okay except the fact that lurkers can come underground.

also i use Terran and in SC.

And i main Link in melee.

who do you mainz?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
yeah man.

sc2 looks okay except the fact that lurkers can come underground.

also i use Terran and in SC.

And i main Link in melee.

who do you mainz?
haha Terran as well. humans for the win man lol aaaand melee wise i have always used Sheik and CF. but i'm leaving it open to changing.... i plan on learning as much as i can from you guys when we play... which hopefully will be sat! and brawl wise if you care lol Marth and Jiggs (just started picking up Jiggs) i throw in Kirby and DK once in a while to.

link you say? so i'm gunna get 3/4 stocked low tier this weekend? haha

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
haha Terran as well. humans for the win man lol aaaand melee wise i have always used Sheik and CF. but i'm leaving it open to changing.... i plan on learning as much as i can from you guys when we play... which hopefully will be sat! and brawl wise if you care lol Marth and Jiggs (just started picking up Jiggs) i throw in Kirby and DK once in a while to.

link you say? so i'm gunna get 3/4 stocked low tier this weekend? haha
*inserts johns right away*

so its quick and painless.

my Link had been rusty.

but my fox can been okay.

but yeah you'll see me this sat.

im loling at the winter coat im getting at Urban Behavior =D

idea

Smash Master
hmm...let's say 12:00 noon. i like to sleep in =P

i play sc.

'k.

alright guys, the following people do not have a combo video:
- all of us except afro chris

we need to start recording more matches! first up should be raynex and stos.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hmm...let's say 12:00 noon. i like to sleep in =P

'k.

alright guys, the following people do not have a combo video:
- all of us except afro chris

we need to start recording more matches! first up should be raynex and stos.
i have two combo videos.

made long time ago.

trust me its soooo bad.

Down throw Scrah rolls to the edge wavedash back to edgehog *opponent dies* rolls back in taunt. it was that bad.
this was atleast a BIT better than the first one XDXDXD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIzegwZdXzs
yo last clip is siiick! back then. also special surpirse at 4:33 & 5:00
imma post the recent video i made. its not a combo video though.

Top Bottom