• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
I'm gonna crash the party and everyone will be all, "oh noess, i am sad now :("

yup.
Yo T-Dot, what's happening?

Yeah, I'm randomly stopping by. : >
david i'm still coming lol
NUH UH

lolers.
black toque
black sweater
dark jeans
sexy shoes.
Green Kanye Shades.
gg, stos the green vision robber.
Kyle im coming tomrorow =D
kind of funny how glasses seem to fit in in this list. it doesn't make sense for them to be on the same level as clothes. you didn't also list, say, your socks or watch <_<

Shoryuken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asD7D1pDE8c

^ pakman's combo video

Sanu

Smash Champion
I only said that because I wasn't on the confirmed list. Showing up would be... obnoxious.

And because of you, I had to CADify the joke! Geeereat! ;P

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
wooops Kyle i called you David in my last post haha i just brought noob to a new level. my plans flopped for this morning so i'm good anytime. tell me when its cool to head over... and if i don't see a post in the next while i'll just go when i said i would earlier.

ps:
guys... i'm officially terrible at SC now lol i was playing for a bit last night at a friend's house and i got a SCV stuck between 2 supply depots lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
guys... i'm officially terrible at SC now lol i was playing for a bit last night at a friend's house and i got a SCV stuck between 2 supply depots lol
LOL so i was nuking a protoss base, so i emp charged the place to take out the sheild of the protoss building and my ghost aimed for the nuuked but the thing is i forgot to cloak. :(

idea

Smash Master
wooops Kyle i called you David in my last post haha i just brought noob to a new level. my plans flopped for this morning so i'm good anytime. tell me when its cool to head over... and if i don't see a post in the next while i'll just go when i said i would earlier.

ps:
it's already 12, so just come whenever you can.

haha, how on earth do you do that...

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
hahaha thats awesome. its alright when i first rebought the game a few days ago i was in the campaign and was like... how do i collect resources again?... and what are these supply depots for? lol i'm terrible.

hey am i gunna be seeing you today?

edit:
i was playing the mapp.... something about ice lol and i'm on raised ground... so i built one supply depot as close to the edge as possible... then the next one right beside it... when i got the 'job finished' message i look over and the SCV's in between the 2 depots and the cliff lol

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
^ you probably should. cuz i gotta leave around 430-5 so once i do thats once cube that must leave as well

oh. and i'll probably leave in about 15-20. must recharge on foods :)

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
done :) i'm gunna try and get as many matches in as i can when i get there. maximize learning time. i felt like such a loser yesterday haha i was training moding some cpu's yesterday to practice for a bit and i was having trouble wavedashing back onto stage from the ledge haha

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
done :) i'm gunna try and get as many matches in as i can when i get there. maximize learning time. i felt like such a loser yesterday haha i was training moding some cpu's yesterday to practice for a bit and i was having trouble wavedashing back onto stage from the ledge haha
i lyk ur style, let's do this :)

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
sweeet. k so i jjust gotta pay a visit to my good friend Upstairs Washroom and give him a smelly gift then i'll be over.

idea

Smash Master
so can i be thur around 1?

also want me to bring my cuuube?
yes please. and the tv if you still don't mind.

meh. tech skill isn't important for...sheik. for cf i guess it is. mostly l-canceling though. just don't play level 9s or high level computers, they make you pick up bad habits.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ya i was just kinda working on my L cancelling for the most part. i've tried picking up fox but then i realized how bad i was at waveshines lol not that those are OVERLY needed... but i got the idea that Fox was too technical for me. anyways. i'm leaving now so see you guys in a bit!

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
well i just got back from being royally destroyed... and i cant lie... getting 3 stocked has never been more fun haha so how was i guys! ...suppose i could have asked this question while i was there... but criticism is always easier to take/give through text for some reason haha

Osman

Smash Apprentice
well i just got back from being royally destroyed... and i cant lie... getting 3 stocked has never been more fun haha so how was i guys! ...suppose i could have asked this question while i was there... but criticism is always easier to take/give through text for some reason haha
It's easier because you're physically and emotionally detached from the person you're criticizing, seeing as what you say is delivered to them in the form of flat, lifeless, text. You can carefully phrase your criticism to soften the blow. You don't have to deal with their disappointment, or how uncomfortable they are, because you can't see their face, or be there to register their unspoken bodily cues. The internet has become a sort of repository for dealing with difficult emotional moments, which will ultimately destroy the fundamentals of human communication forever.

I'm guilty of it too, seeing as this paragraph wasn't the result of spontaneous thought, but I took the time to revise and edit it, to make sure it was perfect. ****ing internet.

/rant

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
gg to all at kyles.
guess what.
my Link was only doing really good against davids Sheik and the matches against Charles.
wow my link was lagging badly today =(
johns
fun & funny day though.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
spif, you look like Ambrose, formally a good player till he went to the dark side. Now, if looks make you good, you're gonna be one campy sheik in no time. LOL.

Get better newcomers <3 this goes to the new people from York too.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Adnan, we need to play 64 smash sometime. I sort of feel bad that I sold my controllers and game now.. oh well; regardless, today I realized that 64 smash is awesome.

Top Bottom