• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
bahaha =D
this weekend was the most awesome, disturbing, thrilling, **** weekend evar >_>
i got better thanks to practicing w/ everyone so much >_>
oh hai bernie <3

www.youtube.com/ssbmdesh
subscriiibbee, bernie 4 stockin people w/ **** combooos. >_>
and ryan beating spacies w/ yoshi >___________<
and the 2 sets i beat bernard in that never got recorded </3 (i'll stop now :3 <3 )

and yeah, whatss happening next weekend?
^_^

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
andy, i are ask if i can haz smash fest saturday.
**** rest.
just drink a red bull or something

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
theirs usually a halloween party on saturday.
i mean like whos gonna replace trick or treatin with a party.
so.
friday - trick or treat.
saturday - halloween party.
sunday - homeworks.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
spif, you look like Ambrose, formally a good player till he went to the dark side. Now, if looks make you good, you're gonna be one campy sheik in no time. LOL.

Get better newcomers <3 this goes to the new people from York too.
haha i've actually decided that i'm gunna try and train to get a decent ness... cuz i cant lie... he's super fun. must find a way to defend against D throw chain throws lol PK fire maybe? either way.. ness FTW. let the training commence!

ps: that was one of the first times i didn't feel like a minority as an asian kid lol Pickering's pretty cockasian lol

4Serial

Smash Lord
aren't we getting a lil too old for trick or treatin
i dunno, people that hand out treats seem kinda pissed to give candy to teenagers haha
last year we was just walking around and chilling

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
aren't we getting a lil too old for trick or treatin
i dunno, people that hand out treats seem kinda pissed to give candy to teenagers haha
last year we was just walking around and chilling
are you dumb?
trick or treatin is something for free.
im gonna be doing that **** till like 18 man LOLOLOL.
but yeah im not going around this halloween im gonna be giving out the **** with my friends.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
haha i've actually decided that i'm gunna try and train to get a decent ness... cuz i cant lie... he's super fun. must find a way to defend against D throw chain throws lol PK fire maybe? either way.. ness FTW. let the training commence!

ps: that was one of the first times i didn't feel like a minority as an asian kid lol Pickering's pretty cockasian lol
YA!!! Low Tiers ftw

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
oh hai,
there arent any.
LOL O_O

nvm i found some, but im not making this visible because if ound the fact that i couldnt find any pretty funny XP

worldjem7

Smash Ace
at one point I thought we did a game where you won but, I looked it up and we only have like 1 game together recorded (our sheik-falco match) which ended with me winning...

go figure lol I swear we had some games that were recorded where you won. I guess not. lol

idea

Smash Master
you guys should probably have a smashfest on like next sunday
friday = halloween stuff night
saturday = rest night
sunday = **** night
for any halloween stuff on friday, i can't come. which is a shame 'cause i have the scariest character. but saturday and sunday i'd be up for stuff.

*caucasian, unless that was on purpose...

ness is cool and all, but after a while it stops feeling worth it to play low tiers...i mean, they may be fun to play, but you're not really playing if you can never get a hit in. so you have to be REALLY good with them to have any chance against fox/marth/sheik

aaaaah crap... Kyle you still have my memory card lol

to Ndot: ya man! lets do it
yeah, i noticed this last night. we unlocked flat zone and random stage banning for you =P

yesterday was really fun =) i can't believe how many people showed up. good to see people from sauga too. imadh, thanks for playing marth so uncampily, it's much more fun that way =P

i hope there's some spaghetti left.

...SEX, IN, MAH, AYUSSSS

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
my post was edited, high light the whole thing, i found a bunch of matches vs eric, you won pretty much all of them except one where you like jumped off the stages vs his pika >_>

game set

Smash Apprentice
Im at a stand up computer in the novotel hotel lobby downtown. Somebody host so i can play while im down here! Seriously, me and jamal playing by ourselves for hours and hours day after day is getting BOReing. He totaly counterpicks me every match, just so he's that much better...

yeah, let's play

Top Bottom