• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
alright sweet gimme details, ill have to brush up on my melee, ill be terribly rusty
go back a few pages, he gave address/directions and stuff. i'm too lazy to give detailed directions, but - 28 canoe crescent, near neilson and finch. the 133 bus goes near his house.

i'm willing to bet 50 dollars marikyoshi won't come, ever
LOL agreed. he will have last-minute "that lady i had to call said i couldn't go for some reason" johns.

idea

Smash Master
it's okay, i have not-warmed-up johns every time i play at anything. until i've played bernard or ryan for about 20 minutes i'm not really warmed up <_<

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
i should, shouldnt i?

blah well anyway, im not sure if you guys got a look at the alphamale thread, but i MIGHT be able to host on on the weekend of Oct 11. not 100% certain, but im pretty sure it can happen depending on how many ppl want to come

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
btw marikyoshi, im generally free on my weekends (except this weekend). if u live in sauga and want to face ppl that badly, i can call over adnan (TyrantWolf) and maybe we could get in a few friendlies for melee. He doesnt like brawl that much but I'm open to a few friendlies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
btw marikyoshi, im generally free on my weekends (except this weekend). if u live in sauga and want to face ppl that badly, i can call over adnan (TyrantWolf) and maybe we could get in a few friendlies for melee. He doesnt like brawl that much but I'm open to a few friendlies.

Sounds good. =)

And I swear on thy life I'm going to come Friday.

Srsly. =\

D

Deleted member

my student lounge is one of the nicest and free-est venues i've ever seen, with leather couches, tables / outlets everywhere..

did i mention free foosball, pool, and an in the groove 2 machine (free)??

im rly intrested in hosting cause its so freaking close

idea

Smash Master
Shouldn't you be paying attention to class, mister?

Also no romanticism johns.
you remembered! :cry:

i was actually only talking to marikyoshi but i guess it applies to most people. and yeah, you'd better come friday, you owe me that dollar :)

edit: jake, please do, that sounds excellent. there'd even be food nearby and everything...and we could all do foosball MMs.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
well im down for coming and playin some friendlies this weekend. if its still cool that i come on friday, around what time would u guys be meeting up at

Niko_K

Smash Master
my student lounge is one of the nicest and free-est venues i've ever seen, with leather couches, tables / outlets everywhere..

did i mention free foosball, pool, and an in the groove 2 machine (free)??

im rly intrested in hosting cause its so freaking close
THERES AN ITG2 MACHINE?!?!?! FOR FREE?!?!?!?!?! Can I come????!?!?!

idea

Smash Master
well im down for coming and playin some friendlies this weekend. if its still cool that i come on friday, around what time would u guys be meeting up at
i think at first bernard said 3pm, but he also said he'd be home all day. so i'm gonna say, come after 12. and bernard can say so if he wants you to come later.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
alright well if any1 whos going wants to give me their msn so i can reach u easier then that would be great, mine is a_tronz@hot, so jus add me

.Marik

is a social misfit
Well, I have decided to umm... make a little announcement.

You know how I have been saying I'm decent? Well, now that I realize, I'm not. Not that I suck, but for now, I am probably not gonna have a chance in hell to beat all of you people until a while, and I hope that you guys don't view me as an arrogant child, because of the way I have been going on, making it seem like I thought I was all that, and insulting all the real pros, which was not my intention, by the way. It's always good to meet new friends, and such, and well, when I do go over to Bernard's house, or whoever's house, I want everyone to teach me, so that I may be able to play on a level that matches yours. So, I do know that I am going to get *****, the first couple of times, just like everyone, the first time they went to a Tournament and such, and well, to all of those I have irked, I apologize. Srsly.

So when I do come over, hopefully, I can get better, and I hope that you guys understand that I did not mean to sound like a blithering idiot, right?

Anyways, I know all of you are friendly in real life, and even though I'm 15, I don't act like most teenagers, who are stupid beyond belief. xD So, hopefully I learn that, and Desh, you do know I was joking, right? And well, I don't really wanna bet money yet, Kyle, LOL.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you Smashers on Friday.

And sorry about all of the times that I said I was going to come, and then couldn't. It's because if I come, when she said I can't, then I have to suffer huge punishments, such as not being able to come in the future. Yeah, so it's not like I'm being a pu55y or whatever, LOL.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
^^ same lol i donno how ill match up to u guys but im probably the fastest learner lol

4Serial

Smash Lord
don't worry about apologizing to Desh. He probably just said whatever he did because you said that you were a Brawl player. Look at everyone else knew that came to play Melee, he didn't give any of them **** LOL

.Marik

is a social misfit
don't worry about apologizing to Desh. He probably just said whatever he did because you said that you were a Brawl player. Look at everyone else knew that came to play Melee, he didn't give any of them **** LOL
LOL, I play both, however. And I love them both the same.

But whatever, he volunteered to Brawl me..... so eh, I accept. :]

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
dammit stos ur making me want to go to the darkrain tourny TT-TT, anyone want a sig done i finally got caught up on all my school work

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Stos will make an appearance.

Also Eugene said that hes gonna be early since he has PA Day.

I'll be at Bernies aorund 4:30ish and leaving around 9ish.

LOLERS: AFRO GOGOGO. Also are you going to Bernies?

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
wtf is up with all the london threads

I see three on frontpage as of this moment

sorry for not showing to whatever smash tournament, zzz I'm a scrub

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
wtf is up with all the london threads

I see three on frontpage as of this moment
It's like Brampton or something.

And Marik, don't worry.
We all think we're amazing because we can beat our own little circle of friends, but then we get into the smash scene and realize we're terrible.

Top Bottom