• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
*EDIT* Switchblade, you work/live in 'Suaga?
yeeeeeeazir,

here's a list of all the Sauga smashers:

Melee:
Me
Adnan (TyrantWolf)
Imadh (I.B)
Dzenan (D.B)
Andy (Lanowen)
Grmo (his real name is Greham, but we still call him grmo)
Josh? (Sanuzi, im not too sure if we can still consider him sauga since he's always all over the place <_<)

Brawl:
Me
Rae (MDK)
Phil (Kingace)
Adam (~Bug)
mike or meehow (iMeehow)
(and thats about all i remember from the brawlers <_<)

.Marik

is a social misfit
well im probably gonna have something at my house oct 4, and i try to go to rae's when i can, but im almost ALWAYS working when he has them
Yeah, okay. =) If it's in Suaga, I don't even need to tell them **** if I know how to get to your place lol.

Yeah, Staples looks like a BORING place to work. :p

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, okay. =) If it's in Suaga, I don't even need to tell them **** if I know how to get to your place lol.

Yeah, Staples looks like a BORING place to work. :p
lol not really, business is normally slow, but not so slow to the point where im doing nothing all day. besides they have alot of interesting gadgets i never even knew existed till i worked there =S. only times its a pain in the *** to work here is between June and end of September.

June-early August = stocking up for back to school

Mid August - mid September = Back to school

end of september = Inventory (we gotta count EVERY ITEM IN THE ****ING STORE)

.Marik

is a social misfit
June-early August = stocking up for back to school

Mid August - mid September = Back to school

end of september = Inventory (we gotta count EVERY ITEM IN THE ****ING STORE)
Which is why I said it sucked lol. :p

Eh, at least it's money, right? ;P

D

Deleted member

Book City:

I show up hungover, disheveled, no nametag, no uniform, I sit behind cash with a huge mug of coffee, reading my newspaper..

My boss comes over, "Hey Jake," he says.

"You're giving us Book City employees a bad rap. You look 5x more alert than the rest of us"

Lawl my job is too easy. Everyone who works there is or is becoming an alcoholic :p It basically consists of selling and restocking books and directing post menopausal women to the latest book Oprah is pimping

The worst is when they come over to me to look up a book on the computer

"Hi, yeah, I'm looking for a book, the author's name is like..umm..I think his middle initial is K, and like the cover's red with some stripes..and I think it might be about 15th century Italy and the effects on alchemy?""

Lol, wtf am I supposed to search for

Sanu

Smash Champion
Landy is in Waterloo now Matt, lol.

Also, if I get a job with google this term, I'll be in the states. Here's hoping =p

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Josh is gonna help google search for the meaning of life!

Haha I just got back from a class and the teacher showed us a movie on the peak oil crises, the farm town kids were going nuts about it! They couldn't believe the reality/evils of the world.
I used to think some people in T.O were sheltered but man...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Man, Anthony do you know if he still plays/lives in Michigan? I'd like to play his ICs and Shiek again.

Also, Idea & others: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5412661#post5412661

discuss..
wow just wow.

if MLG stops by Toronto then it'll be fine.

I'm honestly curious about how i will match up to you people. i know i wont be comparable at first, but i'm really technical, the only thing i can't really do is wall techjump (only managed it in a match twice). I've played the game since the day it came out (didn't begin training high level till about 4 months ago), and have only had the chance to play one high level player (who i destroyed, although he seemed to be sandbagging). He told me he had been the reigning champ for 2 years at his university and placed 16th in a major tournament. Other than that, i've really only played my friends who are learning too. I main fox and link, although my friend tells me my luigi is at the same level, but i barely use him. Guess we'll see on friday.

my friend jamal (my name is Neville btw) might come too, he mains jiggs and luigi. He plays completely by feel and only knows some tech (shffl, wd, tj, jc, grabbing, i think). I don't know if he's just good against me, because he seems to win the same amount as i do, but sometimes has trouble vs scrubs (wereas i never do). regardless he's not a complete noob.
come friday.

you main Link, add me christianbacquel@live.com

but yeah just come Friday and fighting Jigs with Link is pretty gay (ily Kyle <3 =) no homo )

Holy crap, how many people are going to bernards tomorow???
i think theirs gonna be loooooooot of people.

Ryan, Mike (maybe), David (maybe), Eugene, Me sots + 1-2 friends. Kyle, Marik Peterx (maybe), wangster (maybe).

come this friday.

play with bernard a lot, he can teach you tons about fox. your friend sounds more like me =P except i only main jiggs and pretty much suck with everyone else. for luigi, talk to charles if he's coming. and for link talk to sots =D

jiggs requires basically no tech skill, even now i don't bother l-cancelling everything with her =P
come to melee events and get better faster.
hmm looks like we're gaining Link mains.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Bernie I'll be there as soon as I can if i bring a t.v and a disc is there enough cubes n wiis to fill the set up? cuz id wanna bring as little as possible. also Marikyoshi if you do come i'll money match your yoshi vs my random best 2 o 3 for a toonie. you down?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Bernie I'll be there as soon as I can if i bring a t.v and a disc is there enough cubes n wiis to fill the set up? cuz id wanna bring as little as possible. also Marikyoshi if you do come i'll money match your yoshi vs my random best 2 o 3 for a toonie. you down?
=) Useful Peter is coming too =)

Uselesspeter: coming to bernies?

4Serial

Smash Lord
hmm looks like we're gaining Link mains.
LOL, we have like 4 people that are in Brampton that originally joined as Link mains. I'm the only one left, maybe. They all went to play Marth or something, and I remember you saying that Link is for friendlies and pools, and Marth is for brackets.. D:

game set

Smash Apprentice
^ played link since the game came out, im not gonna stop. only started playing fox so i could get more technical.

@stos i added you

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ kk .

this will be epic.

hm, im trying to get Kio but hes not online =(

ALSO !

CHARLES ! aka C 3 aka GREEEEEN TEEAAAAMate ! aka even more GREENN TEAAAAM!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!. :chuckle:

idea

Smash Master
^ kk .

this will be epic.

hm, im trying to get Kio but hes not online =(

ALSO !

CHARLES ! aka C 3 aka GREEEEEN TEEAAAAMate ! aka even more GREENN TEAAAAM!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!.:chuckle:
bring recording stuff! and same to anyone else who has cameras/vcrs/etc.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
RAYN'S BIG FLAMING SMASHFEST OF LOVE: Announcement

Alright so everything is basically set for tomorrow.

Sylar: You don't have to bring a setup, just bring your tv if you can, and thanks.

Marik: Your foster mom called while I was at school today, and my Dad is going to give her a shout tonight at around 7-8ish I think. That should all be done by tonight.

Kyle: Yea, you can crash.

Attendees:

Ryan
Mike
David
Charles
Kyle
Stos
Eugene
Sylar
Marik
Afro?
PeterX
Wang.
Wangster
Ndot
game_set
friend of game_set

Did I miss anyone?

Don't forget to bring your own controllers. My regular *****es can come from 11pm to help me set up. All you knew kids come at noon. See you all there!

unknown522

Some guy
Hbd Charles!!

bernard: put gary on the attendee list you black *******.

anyways, man, I need to DL that archie 2k's mario world still.

I also played lost levels today, and ran through it and mario bros 3 in like 20 mins.

idea

Smash Master
uhh...okay, i might not be going tomorrow. i was wrong about when i have work, it's actually from 3-11:30. soo...is it worth it for me to come at something like 1 AM?

the other option is if i just come sometime on saturday and hang out with whoever's free that day. not as good but meh.

game set

Smash Apprentice
bernard, because of transit issues the tv's will be a problem. i was gonna be driven but now i have to take a train and a bus. I could bring one if somebody can pick me up from the train station, otherwise only the wii and cube can come.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
yeah sorry i cant come cuz my friends havin a party 2moro i gotta help him setup, tell me about the nexttime u guys chill cuz im definatly down to smash

Top Bottom