• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
OMG IT'S ON

"i'm a teacher" "i'm a pharmaceutical sales consultant" "i'm a professional video gamer" .........

he shoulda just yelled "MINDGAMES" right then.

edit: predictions for hookups: ken and the obviously gay lawyer guy. they'll meet in secret in the woods somewhere.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Awww... I'm gonna have to watch it on YouTube, because I'm never home. :[

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i stopped watching.

the yellow team (fang?) sucks at picking people.

it looks like it's going to be like 1st (or 2nd? don't remember) season where one team will win the first challenge, then outnumber/win the rest of them.

the fang team looks really weak.

game set

Smash Apprentice
at least he wasn't last up the hill, but he wasn't first. i predict ken is gonna pull out mad underdog mindgames on everybody.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOLOL THIERS A FOX IN SURVIVOR, THAT BLACK GUY IS ****ING FAST.

and he was on Kens team lololol.

also Ken was choosen third last. lmfao

kk going back to watch it

peterx

Smash Apprentice
LOL, they dont really suck at picking people, they didnt really have a choice with the old lady. And doesn't ken run a little like a waddle dee?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Sylar: Yea you can crash.

Kyle: You can come on Saturday at noon.

game_set: that sucks ***...because now we just lost two tvs. SYLAR I'll love you forever if you come with me to pick them up. <3

We were supposed to have 4 tvs.

Mine, Sylar's and two of game_set's. With his two gone we're low on tvs...

Christian I need you to bring yours in case something else goes wrong. Sylar I'll even ****ing pay you to come to a station and pick them up with me. I don't want this fest to flop because of a lack of tvs.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LMFAO KEN IS KILLING ME XDXDXDXD.

I SWEAR IF HE STARTS SOMETHING WITH THAT GIRL, Ken is a hero in Melee and Life.

lmfao at his present to the girl.

but wow already Ken has his eyes on a girl already.

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL If he actually gets her number, and maybe a little something extra, eh? :laugh:

game set

Smash Apprentice
Sylar: Yea you can crash.

Kyle: You can come on Saturday at noon.

game_set: that sucks ***...because now we just lost two tvs. SYLAR I'll love you forever if you come with me to pick them up. <3

We were supposed to have 4 tvs.

Mine, Sylar's and two of game_set's. With his two gone we're low on tvs...

Christian I need you to bring yours in case something else goes wrong. Sylar I'll even ****ing pay you to come to a station and pick them up with me. I don't want this fest to flop because of a lack of tvs.
add my msn @ airline_novelty_plane@epals.com, tell me if i can get a ride. I'll try and take one even if it means carrying it down the street and on the ****ing bus. and unless i crash there, and i'm picked up there's no way i could get both tv's to happen.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
WOW Ken's girl doing more work than Ken lololol.

but i think the grandmother is out lmfao.

i mean the old lady

idea

Smash Master
i wonder what ken sees in this girl <_< she's good-lookingish but that's about it. she even has that irritating female "accent."

idea

Smash Master
Poor ken :( he got *********** by the old woman.
...bad...sentence.

LOLOL that guy said 'misfire.' i bet ken got it. he has to start making stupid smash references for all his fans. "OH, THEN I GUESS YOU MUST BE LUIGI! HAHAHAHA"

*voted out*

edit: so now ken is mexican.

Top Bottom