• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I think Charlie is gay.

hes on the other team.

and now kens team doesnt have nice girls.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelly! lmfao

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
why isn't ken just spiking the other team after slashing their faces a bunch of times.

edit: stos, it's sort of like a crew battle but the difference is that for each task you can only put as many people as the team with less people (unless a number is otherwise designated). this means whoever loses more challenges gets screwed further as the game goes on, as they have fewer people to work with, and fewer useful skillsets.

what really seems to be ****ing ken's team up is that they got stuck with the old lady (who did nothing useful during the boulder thing) and then the old lady's first pick (who wasn't bad) used her pick on another useless person (the fat black chick).

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
seriously i have a feeling when Ken takes leadership theyre gonna start winning.

i tihnk he should be leader, hes one of the well balanced survivors out there. He's smart and pretty

athletic from what i see.

idea

Smash Master
agreed.

k, after some thought, i'm not coming tomorrow. =( sorry. just don't have the time anymore. but i remember people talking about smaller smash-type things on saturday. that's more relevant to my interests now.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
game: What station would we pick you up from?

Also...we have 3 tvs, and we're looking into getting a fourth one.

Can anyone help out?

edit: Kyle: more new people are coming on saturday. My house is open still because they won't be able to come tomorrow. Its going to be a smaller thing and we're going to have only two tvs.

I think there are going to be like 6-7 people on Saturday or something. :S

Sanu

Smash Champion
I think Charlie is gay.

hes on the other team.

and now kens team doesnt have nice girls.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelly! lmfao
Are you just being stupid or are completely oblivious? <_<

idea

Smash Master
Poor ken :( he got *********** by the old woman.
game: What station would we pick you up from?

Also...we have 3 tvs, and we're looking into getting a fourth one.

Can anyone help out?

edit: Kyle: more new people are coming on saturday. My house is open still because they won't be able to come tomorrow. Its going to be a smaller thing and we're going to have only two tvs.

I think there are going to be like 6-7 people on Saturday or something. :S
that sounds really good actually, i'll just come on saturday =)

i wouldn't have time to come early tomorrow, and i'd be way too tired after work. i'd just be throwing around tired + haven't showered in a while johns. and it sounds like it'll be crowded anyway, you don't need a big exploding balloon floating around.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Pretty crowded, yea.

Also - WE HAVE 4 TVS! JOSH FTW.

Ryan, we're going to pick you up and get your tv as well.

Marik: My parents still aren't home, and my Dad isn't going to be home in the morning I think. I'm 18 though..if that makes any difference...can your mom just talk to me? I'll answer any questions she has. It would be appropriate anyways, seeing as I'll be the only one home at the time.

Which brings up another topic. My sister is having 4 friends over. So we have downstairs they have upstairs. Don't be frightened by random pre-teen girls running around my house.

That sounded so wrong. :)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Why can't you come Kyle? School work? D=

Edit: Oh, I should have refreshed the page. Okoy

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Ken + white girl = whiter M2K

but then she failed. But it wasnt her fault. She actually did her part in the first test.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd when Ken tripped, it was like barwl.

Soya, Ken on red team was like lol. But man his team is balls, East Coast was always better I guess.

worldjem7

Smash Ace

game set

Smash Apprentice
watching the news and it looks like something is going down with the subway, hope its fixed by tmo...

anyone consider startinf a brawl pikachu team with me? imagine luigi's ladder, except with quick attack, combined with qac and ****ing thunder spam. in my minds eye it seems waaaaayyy tooooooo raaaappe. i know it's over the top, but if some actually want to put in the practice to accomplish it, i would do it no question. we could pull this out at MLG and surprise the **** out of everybody, show them how technical brawl can get.

edit: im actually serious btw

Sanu

Smash Champion
Going to sleep, good night.

P.s., game set: You do know that this is a melee event, right?

Top Bottom