• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I don't.

>_> Sorry, the last thing I want is Manacloud being like:

HAY GUYS I SELL SURVIVOR DVDZZZ WITH SOME FOOTAGES OF KEN WITH JAPANESE PEOPLE, $399 NO YOUTUBE LOLOLOL.

I like Ken, the Marth main. But not Ken, the actual guy. <_< I have mixed feelings about this. Although, I'll be honest Kage shoulda been on Survivor, with a cape and shiii. HE'D probably ultra warrior rambo on all of their *****.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i want ken to make it to the point where there are 3 people and then win immunity.

and then when he writes down the name of whoever he's kicking off, have him go

"No johns, *****."

game set

Smash Apprentice
im at my aunts now, i need direction but they were said a while back so i'll go look. i brought my camera and my wii. be there at 12-1 defprobs.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, I'm busting my balls for this, not to mention I'll probably get into a lot of deep sh*t.

And wtf? I need to take a Morningside bus? Or does the Neilson bus go onto Morningside?

Either way, I need to take a lot of buses, and I have to be back in Suaga no later than 9:00pm. Maybe 9:30pm. Does anyone know the approximate time travel for taking multiple buses, starting at Meadowvale Town Centre? It takes an hour to drive there... 12 hours to walk...

Yeah, I don't know if I can, but I'm gonna try, but I can't make any promises.

And she still hasn't called me back yet.. >_>;

And wtf? You live all the way in Markham?!?

*Edit* Never mind, you still live awfully close though.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ken needs to make a ****ing smash reference already.
He probably did already and it was edited out.

Also: Ryan, you NEED to drop off my freakin controller! Even if you're not coming. Thank you ~_~

Edit: Marik; if I recall, the bus travel time to David's place from east Mississauga (note that you're WEST Mississauga, hence farther away) three hours... and Bernard's house is much farther's than David's. Take that with a grain of salt.

game set

Smash Apprentice
mapquest?

10maps
yeah, but i needed to find out were to go before i could find out how to go.

Yo, I'm busting my balls for this, not to mention I'll probably get into a lot of deep sh*t.

And wtf? I need to take a Morningside bus? Or does the Neilson bus go onto Morningside?

Either way, I need to take a lot of buses, and I have to be back in Suaga no later than 9:00pm. Maybe 9:30pm. Does anyone know the approximate time travel for taking multiple buses, starting at Meadowvale Town Centre? It takes an hour to drive there... 12 hours to walk...

yeah, i woke up at six so i could get driven to pickering, took the pickering go train to danforth, walked from the station to queensbury st. now im getting driven to finch so i can take the bus to neilson, then the neilson to canoe cres... not to mention getting back.

i'm leaving as late as possible so i can squeeze as much play time out of all this travel as possible

yeah, i didn't know how far you were from my aunt's but i've gone further for less important reasons.

EDIT: Look at the pattern in the votes! its unanimous cept for the person getting voted off who voted for the next person who get's kicked, oh no ken! lol ...

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman

*Edit* Never mind, you still live awfully close though.
lol yea, its gonna take you a while to get there, like almost 2-3 hours from central Mississauga, so from Medowvale its gonna take you ALOT longer. if you need to be back home by 9, well then your *** need to be out of there by 7 AT THE LATEST to get back home around that time

edit: in my honest opinion man, it'd be cool for you to go out and meet the regulars, but to quote threericks earlier:
When travel time > play time I don't think it's worth it.
if its gonna get you into so much crap i dont think itd be worth it for you.

dont worry, im gonna try to host a bi weekly so u can face plenty more ppl close to home =)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, I agree with you, Switchblade. I'm just tired of being denied going places. I mean, for 5 years now....

But yeah, I got to go to lunch now, so yeah, once again I fail at life. :[

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
once again I fail at life. :[
.__. christ man, no need to go out and kicking yourself so hard for not making it out to a video game event. we have plenty of these things plenty of times.

like ur only 15, <_<. i dont blame your guardians for being skeptical and wanting to ensure your safety. i mean look at it from their perspective: you, a 15 year old, who's not even legal to do ALOT of things, want to transit THREE hours to SCARBOROUGH which because the media make it look like the most dangerous part of the GTA in the eyes of most paranoid parents/guardians. hell even to this day my mom gets on my case about me coming home so late from there.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
stupid media making scarborough look bad. It's not THAT bad. It's probably the worst out of the municipalities but, even then that's relative.

.Marik

is a social misfit
.__. christ man, no need to go out and kicking yourself so hard for not making it out to a video game event. we have plenty of these things plenty of times.

like ur only 15, <_<. i dont blame your guardians for being skeptical and wanting to ensure your safety. i mean look at it from their perspective: you, a 15 year old, who's not even legal to do ALOT of things, want to transit THREE hours to SCARBOROUGH which because the media make it look like the most dangerous part of the GTA in the eyes of most paranoid parents/guardians. hell even to this day my mom gets on my case about me coming home so late from there.
I understand, just... I wish I could do it more often. I mean, my mom lives at a place near Stos and Idea's, so twice a month, on Saturdays, I go down to her house, and yeah, so it's not like I haven't taken the bus from 'Suaga before.

And good news, she said no today, but I can go to MDK00's house, and then my foster dad needs to talk to his parent's who of course, won't be home. ;_;

Whatever, I just gotta wait, until 2009, when I get to start sleeping over at my mom's, and since my mom is awesome, she'll let me go to your guys places, as long as it's in Toronto, or in nearby areas such as Brampton and 'Sauga.

Whatever, I just gotta wait.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Marik IF YOU WANT TO COME CALL ME. (416) 877-5704.

I called and someone picked up but I didn't know your real name so I freaked and hung up. :D

Also, Mike, game_set and Wang are already here.

idea

Smash Master
lol...marik you can't come again? that sucks X_X do you think you'd ever be more likely to be able to come to things at stos' or my house? cause i can start hosting things more if it's, like, the ONLY way =P

have fun at mdk's though.

everyone say hi to all the new people for me =( and try to convince them to stay over till saturday.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik IF YOU WANT TO COME CALL ME. (416) 877-5704.

I called and someone picked up but I didn't know your real name so I freaked and hung up. :D

Also, Mike, game_set and Wang are already here.

Shoot, do you think it's too late for me to leave? And... well, my legal guardian already said no, I believe. :[

My real name is Mathew, maybe you could call again? I'm all the way at the library. :[

BUT my worker might say yes if you call her quick! D: Let her talk to your parents.

Sh*t, I don't know her number, but my foster dad's name is Brandon. Call him, and he'll maybe hook you up with her. (I mean the PHONE) xD

moozles

Smash Cadet
Hey Bernard, so should I park on the driveway or on the street? My classes finish at like 3, so I'll be there around 3:15-3:30

Top Bottom