• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
yeah same. I don't know when to leave but, it'll take me a while to get up there so I'm going to leave now.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Wangster u coming today? Btw, good stuff in crews wen u faced that peach in crews, u didnt lose a stock right? I remembered u were winning in percentage when I looked. Aight I'm leaving to Bernard's now.

idea

Smash Master
bernard i left my wii there so i need to come back for it and some more smash. won't be there till a bit later cause i'm busy for some of the day. Sorry if i was quiet, lack of sleep can feel like a labotomy sometimes. call you later case you dont read this, or your plans change.
one thing i noticed immediately about the smash community is that no one minds if you're quiet. =) guess i'll see you later today then.

LOL ur marth r foz r sick, i'm still working on my low tier team(including falcon)
falcon is low tier now? <_<
edit: oh yeah, also come again today. everyone can use more jiggs practice.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Seriously if your quite you wont make that much friends, thats why you gotta be TALKATIVE =D

idea

Smash Master
Seriously if your quite you wont make that much friends, thats why you gotta be TALKATIVE =D
you mean you're not my friend? :(
meh, i was a lot more quiet when i first met all you guys. but that's the same with everyone.

I really wish I can. Like, I really want to come, but I can't. =(
again - would you be more likely to be able to come to my place in the future than bernard's?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
marikyoshi can't go because his guardian discovered bernard is secretly black and she's now afraid he'll stick it in and anal **** marikyoshi.

.Marik

is a social misfit
marikyoshi can't go because his guardian discovered bernard is secretly black and she's now afraid he'll stick it in and anal **** marikyoshi.

Lmao. xD

That won't ever happen though, seriously.

I still ROFL though.

Sanu

Smash Champion
This! I tried talking to game_set and he blew me off :urg:

People need to relax and just have fun =p

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow, you do just constantly cruise the board and look for reasons to post? XD that was ULTRAquick

I kid ;P

...but who the **** says ultrafail?

idea

Smash Master

for some people, relaxed and quiet are the same thing =) although just speaking for myself, when i'm being quiet i usually don't mind responding to people, i just don't start any conversations on my own. talk to josh more, person!

...but who the **** says ultrafail?
i bet ultros would.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
New peple should talk to make new friends =)

once you met new friends they'll introduce you to peple to meet NEW other friends =)

and then its a big family =) seriously taaaaalkz =)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
You mean the loretto abbey dance? I think you missed out, i heard it was pretty good, i was busy and i couldnt go D=
YES !

their was girls selling something in neil for like three days but i didnt know it was a jam tickets ****. i think its too early for school jams lol dam. w.e. i heard theyre having another one february.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
we should all go next jam.

we're gonna pull off some wavedashes in and out

and moonwalks.

game set

Smash Apprentice

it's josh right? yeah sorry my eyes were falling shut on my way up the stairs, i didnt realise i didn't answer you. Besides that wasn't even quite what i said, i was try to say that's how i play, not how i am. I think i said there are still way to many holes in my game for any sort of speed or unpredictability to matter. how about a $5 bowser ditto mm next time i see you?

New peple should talk to make new friends =)

once you met new friends they'll introduce you to peple to meet NEW other friends =)

and then its a big family =) seriously taaaaalkz =)
if i have something to say i talk way too much, nothing to say and people don't know i'm there, doesn't matter whether or not i know people. new to this so i was just listening...

Michael Chen

Smash Rookie
we should all go next jam.

we're gonna pull off some wavedashes in and out

and moonwalks.
Haha, Alright, btw, do you accually know how to moonwalk? I always wanted to learn.

loretto abbey dance girls were selling at my school too :p
So you had girls from the school go to your school and sell tickets? Wow i hate my school even more now D=

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
if i have something to say i talk way too much, nothing to say and people don't know i'm there, doesn't matter whether or not i know people. new to this so i was just listening...
i wasnt directing that comment to you at all XD
Yeah, you should talk.

Trash talking is also fun ;O
Trash talking is too good.

Haha, Alright, btw, do you accually know how to moonwalk? I always wanted to learn.

So you had girls from the school go to your school and sell tickets? Wow i hate my school even more now D=
lmfao i tried moonwalking but failed.

but yeah the girls from loretto went to my school to sell tickets.

didnt they go to your school too?

Top Bottom