• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Give him the other hispanic shrimp. Him and Wang can be brothers and ****. Aren't they both like.. asian and ****. Ndot wanted to deny the TT sig, so now we give it to him.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Alright so good **** this weekend everyone.

game_set, Wangster, Moozles:

Nice to meet you all. I caught the Moozles met a guy that looks like Arndrei and learned about this place called Udora. Informative smashfest to say the least.

Everyone else...good seeing you again and bring your skanky ***** to my next one. I'll host one right before Mike, Kyle and I head off for Kansas.

If anyone wants to come over during next week tell me...I'm doing nothing so its good practice.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

Nice to meet you all. I caught the Moozles met a guy that looks like Arndrei and learned about this place called Udora. Informative smashfest to say the least.

Everyone else...good seeing you again and bring your skanky ***** to my next one. I'll host one right before Mike, Kyle and I head off for Kansas.

If anyone wants to come over during next week tell me...I'm doing nothing so its good practice.
when you guys going to Kansas?

moozles

Smash Cadet
Rofl, so I told my parents I found out about Bernard's house online and they got pretty pissed >_> They were saying how you guys probably did drugs and ****. I convinced them that it was ok, but they're still a bit wary. Marik, just say you're going out with some friends instead of the truth.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Rofl, so I told my parents I found out about Bernard's house online and they got pretty pissed >_> They were saying how you guys probably did drugs and ****. I convinced them that it was ok, but they're still a bit wary. Marik, just say you're going out with some friends instead of the truth.
haha.

same thing happened to me loooooooooooooong time ago haha.

idea

Smash Master
lol on at least two levels. my parents were worried about me too when i started going to these. but once you've actually met everyone they're just friends who happen to play certain video games and parents tend to be more understanding. but mine are nice and stuff anyway =P

smash is clearly slang for drugs
that would actually work well as a drug name. probably cause it sounds so close to "smack."

i still have to play ALL THREE of you =(

game set

Smash Apprentice
lol my mom get's completely illogical when she's scared for my safety. Honestly though i smoke a ****load of chron but I'll fight people who peer pressure and nobody would be a dumb**** and bring drugs to a smashfest. I was surprised though that i barely had to convince them, just said i was going to a get-together for "that game i always play".

^next time fa sha

idea

Smash Master
<_<
>_>

mike: i might want to come on monday. i'll think about it.

adnan: indeed. we're lacking in peach mains though. we have prez and i think one of the new people.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
<_<
>_>

mike: i might want to come on monday. i'll think about it.

adnan: indeed. we're lacking in peach mains though. we have prez and i think one of the new people.
Wangster: Falcon (and he's asian too)

an asian falcon main...

moving on:

game_set: Fox/Link

Moozles: Marth

lmao I caught the moozles.

idea

Smash Master
so brendan and i were looking up various things on wikipedia. and we came across the page listing all the voice actors ever.

* John Erwin (He-Man/Prince Adam, Beast-Man, Webstor and Ram-Man in the 1983 He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)

that is all.

Top Bottom