• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

game set

Smash Apprentice
wangster i have something in store that could surprise the **** out of MLG, but we'd have to putin a ton of practice. imagine qac mixed with a pikachu version of luigi's ladder, itwould eliminate tripping and speed up the game so much for a first. what do you think? somebody tell me reasons it's stupid.

Imagine an asian chick that mained Falcon
question, how many chick smasher's are there?

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
wangster i have something in store that could surprise the **** out of MLG, but we'd have to putin a ton of practice. imagine qac mixed with a pikachu version of luigi's ladder, itwould eliminate tripping and speed up the game so much for a first. what do you think? somebody tell me reasons it's stupid.
I think this would constitute a ban.

game set

Smash Apprentice
^what if its not used for stalling but for ******? it's an honest tactic that gives an honest advantage. alotof stuf would be impossible without it so they'd be taking away from the team. I mean wobbleing is allowed to an extent...

idea

Smash Master
question, how many chick smasher's are there?
not enough. never enough. there are like 2 or 3 brawl female smashers in toronto, i think, if that. and 0 for melee =(

in the whole smash community there are still very very few. only a few come to mind...well, no, just milktea apparently.

Brawl Pikachu team would be all dsmash. Melee Peach team is more effective. ;)

Wangster: We can smash on Wednesday. ehto_boy@hotmail.com Add me
wednesday you say?

oh, and after my last post we also watched two episodes of dragonball z. very little happened...cell blew up some tanks and goku teleported around places but no fighting or anything.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Kyle, make sure to pre-register for Kansas, and you can go to the thread and ask for doubles partners and such. It's mostly for making pools easier.
Also, I gave Darkrain our flight times. We're set.
I found cheaper-ish tickets to CAST4 btw. Around 370-380 a piece.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
^what if its not used for stalling but for ******? it's an honest tactic that gives an honest advantage. alotof stuf would be impossible without it so they'd be taking away from the team. I mean wobbleing is allowed to an extent...
qac...isn't it that thing where you can up+b then instantly aerial after Pika bounces on the ground?

Wouldn't doing this tactic require you to hit your teammate? That would stop your teammate's momentum and the up+b as a whole. I don't understand how its supposed to work exactly.

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, make sure to pre-register for Kansas, and you can go to the thread and ask for doubles partners and such. It's mostly for making pools easier.
Also, I gave Darkrain our flight times. We're set.
I found cheaper-ish tickets to CAST4 btw. Around 370-380 a piece.
already did, you can go check if you want. i put myself under the 'help me find a teammate' category so i guess i'll ask around in a while.

so who besides us and florida is staying at darkrain's?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
M2k and Cactuar are both housing with us.

Also, Mike I saw the feared player that reged after us.

Starts with an N and rhymes with boobking

edit: Game_set upload the vids!!

idea

Smash Master
is he really teaming with eggz or is that just him being silly <_<

hey, he and kage can do dittos and stuff. (if he still mains ganon)

also, holy ****, mew2king. SO much practice as long as he doesn't get bored of the spacing war.

D

Deleted member

yo beeble do you:

a) have class tomorrow?

b) have a cube / wii / melee / brawl whatever?

c) wanna play?

idea

Smash Master
k, silly link here. person disputing the past existence of dinosaurs.

http://www.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

"Discoveries and excavations seem not to be made by disinterested people, such as farmers, ranchers, hikers, outdoor recreationists, building construction industry basement excavators, pipeline trench diggers, and mining industry personnel but rather by people with vested interests, such as paleontologists, scientists, university professors, and museum organization personnel who were intentionally looking for dinosaur bones or who have studied dinosaurs previously. The finds are often made during special dinosaur-bone hunting trips and expeditions by these people to far-away regions already inhabited and explored. This seems highly implausible."

this seems to reflect the view that dinosaur bones are generally lying around in parks (and thus have been in those spots for at least 60 million years)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
not enough. never enough. there are like 2 or 3 brawl female smashers in toronto, i think, if that. and 0 for melee =(

i have a plan.

lets all get a girlfriends and get them into melee competitively, break up with them and then, gogogo lmfao.

anyways

modda****a im ill.

brawl swallows.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i have a plan.

lets all get a girlfriends and get them into melee competitively, break up with them and then, gogogo lmfao.

anyways
I was trying to get my GF into Brawl.

There is no way in hell she'd be able to play Melee with any of us.
She doesn't care enough to learn techs.
She'd rather play Brawl Kirby and Ftilt all day because she can't figure out how to Fsmash.

Lol I love her <3.

idea

Smash Master
hi kyle =)

are you hosting anything this week ?
oh yeah, i guess i could =P bernard mentioned wednesday earlier. tuesday i don't think i'm free...monday i dunno about, but it's tomorrow anyway, that wouldn't work...so is anyone interested in doing stuff thursday or friday? this isn't an official "yes," i'm just seeing if anyone's interested.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
yo beeble do you:

a) have class tomorrow?

b) have a cube / wii / melee / brawl whatever?

c) wanna play?
A) Yes. Mondays are horrible for me and I will never get to smash on them.

B) Cube + Melee, but I can't host, am living at res.

C) Yes. Tuesday I'm done at 4... so maybe then?

Are you close to downtown?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I was trying to get my GF into Brawl.

There is no way in hell she'd be able to play Melee with any of us.
She doesn't care enough to learn techs.
She'd rather play Brawl Kirby and Ftilt all day because she can't figure out how to Fsmash.

Lol I love her <3.
Lol, my bad. It's my cousin who's ********, my gf actually plays a mean PT.
Anyone coming to OnlyInNigara? I plan to bring a melee setup. =3

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Let's give this whole thing a chance, maybe Patoo was like... embarassing him? with fsmashes for ultra lulz? I would do that lol.

You could get a girl in a bar (almost typed in brawl rofl) telling that story. "I fsmash'd to fsmash'd this guy" could very well be the best pickup line ever LOL.

Also Steve, iunno. If I'm available that day + can get a free ride there and back, I'd come. But other than that I'd probably not show lol.

D

Deleted member

A) Yes. Mondays are horrible for me and I will never get to smash on them.

B) Cube + Melee, but I can't host, am living at res.

C) Yes. Tuesday I'm done at 4... so maybe then?

Are you close to downtown?
do you have 2 controllers? i don't have mine from my house. how come you can't host? i'm living at rez too

i live 30 seconds away from museum station. tuesday im done at 3. add my cell:

four one six

four five five

nine four two six

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So I'm watching Loser's Finals of NoobKing vs. Patooty from about a month ago. Man... Patooty's Fox is... Bernard you need to watch this to understand. So much blistering speed and talent shown by Fox + awesome DI from both players all set long.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ofI4cVBdI ---- 2:08

Lol Mike I almost fell of my chair in response to the ultra survival d.i.

DarkPch. Wiki Page said:
His up smash FORWARD SMASH mindgames are so creative and unusual at times that it shows clear signs of an untapped stream of unpredictability that will one day be exploited and propel him to the top levels of smash.
now all we need is a little change and voila, personalized paragraph for patooty.

edit: I can't host on Wednesday Kyle, but I can go somewhere to smash.

If Stos brings his tv I can have like 6 people over on Friday.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm free on Saturday. Someone, host something ]: I need to play with people. I dont care if it's Marco's or Bernard's I just wanna play, but on Saturday.

Top Bottom