• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
actually kyle wednesday would be great.

thursday is watch ken **** in yoshis story island day./\

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah. but once school is normal for me again i'll have thursdays free and we can have smashfests where we stop and watch that for an hour =D

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh yeah. but once school is normal for me again i'll have thursdays free and we can have smashfests where we stop and watch that for an hour =D
lmfao alright im down .

also this wednesday we need to work on doubles.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Cactuar's a really cool guy. Who I plan to steal lots of movement stuff from at Kansas and get a picture with him and his Cactus. >_>
Actually Cactuar while you're reading this (I know you are cause I said your name twice now), I've been having problems hitting shields with my f-air/double short hop f-air and avoiding the shield grab. You told me that you could enter a dash animation and get behind the shield/dash away before the grab came out. Does that only apply if I f-air at the end of my jump?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
iunno, I don't think I need to personally know you to be able to say that you are, lol. But I see where you're coming from. Are you gonna go on about mango winning pound 3 now?

game set

Smash Apprentice
uploading those vids but im on dial-up so yeaaaaaaaah...

uh Bernard, might show on Sat, might not, gotta see if i have **** to do.

D

Deleted member

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEAAARNRANRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*my dial up impersonation*

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
LOL mike turned into cactuar.

Who should be arriving any minute now.

Cactuar...
I'm only like... 11 hours late.

Cactuar's a really cool guy. Who I plan to steal lots of movement stuff from at Kansas and get a picture with him and his Cactus. >_>
Actually Cactuar while you're reading this (I know you are cause I said your name twice now), I've been having problems hitting shields with my f-air/double short hop f-air and avoiding the shield grab. You told me that you could enter a dash animation and get behind the shield/dash away before the grab came out. Does that only apply if I f-air at the end of my jump?
I don't do that with sh double fair. The dash through only works if you do it almost as you land while extremely close to the opponent, and only if they don't have a stupid grab like Falcon or Peach's (as their grab hitboxes let them grab behind them). If the fair is spaced, you shouldn't be able to get shieldgrabbed unless it's another Marth anyway, as your sword is really really long. I very rarely do sh double fairs when actually approaching my opponent to be honest... I don't really think it's that useful. Shfair to uair is much better imo, or even just sh late uair.

cactuar, tell me how to fight marth with fox
I uhhhhh.... jump around and nair very very quickly. And grab a lot to uthrow back/nair for low percent combos instead of uair.

game set

Smash Apprentice
Who the **** is still on dial up. That **** is crazy..

Can I call you right now? LMFAO j/k

i have two lines cause it's dumb that it uses up the phone line. I'm in a small town that doesn't have cable, but i'm getting satalite internet in a week.

idea

Smash Master
i remember when i used to have aol...vaguely...

k, anyone else for tomorrow? bernard, mike, wangsta, maybe stos, i think someone else was a maybe...any americans wanna fly in? i would buy you pizza.

game set

Smash Apprentice
doesn't have cable?!

holy **** thats scary. how do you watch ken's weekly escapades on survivor?
I have sattalite so i get survivor on like 12 channels, youtube is disgusting, take like an hour for 1 video sometimes. If anybody is ever close to my area, definitely contact me and come smash, there's only like one other player i can easily get to, and i've played him so much that we're getting bored of just each other. I'm gonna start up something from the jewstar set, lol.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
thier was a scrap in VP today.

tomorrow something might happen.

Becareful when going to Kyles after school.

serious talkz.

game set

Smash Apprentice
^ I saw some guy get repeadetly falcon punched today for trying (and failing) to steal this kids pot plants. Then I went and played smash with random scrub's in my schools library (big screen tv for educational purposes)

Top Bottom