• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
edit: I can't host on Wednesday Kyle, but I can go somewhere to smash.

If Stos brings his tv I can have like 6 people over on Friday.
I'm free on Saturday. Someone, host something ]: I need to play with people. I dont care if it's Marco's or Bernard's I just wanna play, but on Saturday.
alright, wednesday at my house anyone? mmmm?

i'm not free saturday so for the adnanfest someone else will have to host.

friday will probably be best for everyone though. so this is also asking people what they think about bernard's on friday.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah.. MDK's house was pretty sick, still. I had really good matches, even though Mikey7 kept ****** people with his Dedede CG's. >_>

And I almost won a 2 VS. 1 match.

And my Peach almost beat Anth0ny's MetaKnight!

Yeah, it was really fun. :)

moozles

Smash Cadet
lol i'm up for some 64 smash. I'm not very good, but I've tested out some combos against some of my friends :p

.Marik

is a social misfit
only in brawl will this happen at someones first event XD
But at least you had fun,
WHY DIDNT U COME TO BERNIES ON FRIDAY? HUH? D: =[

LOL, If I had shielded, and then fsmashed, or usmashed, I would've won.

But I didn't shield. >_<

And well, as I said, I'm not allowed, and I have school, so it's very hard for me to sneak to Toronto without anybody noticing I'm gone, right?

And I went to MDK00's house, and I still got grounded, and it's just down the street, and I was only gone 6 hours. >_>

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Ya i havent played the quebecers in soo long, it would be sik. Also I think i can make it up on wed if smash is going down. I can even bring a t.v if needed.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
LOL, If I had shielded, and then fsmashed, or usmashed, I would've won.

But I didn't shield. >_<

And well, as I said, I'm not allowed, and I have school, so it's very hard for me to sneak to Toronto without anybody noticing I'm gone, right?

And I went to MDK00's house, and I still got grounded, and it's just down the street, and I was only gone 6 hours. >_>
dude just come live with me, ul nvr get grounded

idea

Smash Master
hmm..

i'll see if i can come wednesday.
i bet you'll be able to.

idea, i'll come on wed, i'm free for da day
'k. 58 bertha avenue, scarborough, ON, M1L 3M2 --->google maps
for busing...basically get to victoria park station and take the 67 pharmacy north for about 5 minutes. then walk for 1.5 minutes.

Yeah.. MDK's house was pretty sick, still. I had really good matches, even though Mikey7 kept ****** people with his Dedede CG's. >_>

And I almost won a 2 VS. 1 match.

And my Peach almost beat Anth0ny's MetaKnight!

Yeah, it was really fun. :)
good job =) i'll still yoshi ditto you. but after that i'll also use someone good, like marth or dedede.

edit: sylar, i think we're okay for tvs, but if you don't mind bringing it it wouldn't hurt. we have at least two tvs we can use here, more likely three (but the third would be small).

_______everyone else: mostly what i need are gamecubes. i have a wii, brawl, and melee (and still no memory card =P) so i'd like two more gc+melee. and since there aren't going to be too many people the mindset of "someone else will bring it" doesn't really work here. soo who can bring a gc+melee?

game set

Smash Apprentice
i can probably come to alot weekend things from now on as long as I can crash or make it back on the last late buses. Maybe once in a while during the week, but I don't waste alot of time so I am usually really busy. I'm gonna start working really hard on my link and my fox though.

idea

Smash Master
true. eh thursdays are more likely to be free for me in the future. this week it's wednesday for some reason =P if everyone prefers thursday that should be fine too.

idea

Smash Master
^ he's coming =P and bernard...and you (stos) probably. that's it so far.

uhh...at the earliest...for now i'll say 1:00. i sleep in a lot =P

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
my g2 test is thusday everyone wish me luck :D after which i get to come back and play smash wit u guys cuz my saturdays r no longer booked i hope u guys didnt learn to many new things >.<

idea

Smash Master
^ k, so that's mike, bernard, wangsta, likely stos, likely eugene.

gamecubes: 0
copies of melee: 1

mike, since you and bernard have a car, can you guys bring gamecubes/melee? and wangsta too if he ends up going with you. although, wangsta, if you're not comfortable bringing stuff to someone-he-doesn't-know's house then i'll understand. (it's more gangsta if you spell it incorrectly)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

for physics it took me 2 hours to answer one question.

im soo ****ing pissedofff right now :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ya I'll bring wangster and cubes and stuff.

Also I'm hosting a tourny/fest this Friday and Saturday because my house is empty.

Mom and sister are away for the whole week and Dad doesn't care so SMASH THIS WEEK AT MY HOUSE *****EES.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

Also I'm hosting a tourny/fest this Friday and Saturday because my house is empty.

Mom and sister are away for the whole week and Dad doesn't care so SMASH THIS WEEK AT MY HOUSE *****EES.
i'm down.

lets have a free tourney.

crews & low tier or not = friday.

Single & doubles or low tier = saturday.

or no low tier at all =(

idea

Smash Master
i myt bring da cube w/ melee n n64 w/ smashbros but i cant be 100% sure dat i'll bring it
don't worry about n64, i have one of those, and a working copy of smash 64. if anything, bring controllers, my n64 ones all have terrible joysticks. i really want to use a gc controller to play that game.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

for physics it took me 2 hours to answer one question.

im soo ****ing pissedofff right now :@:@:@:@:@:@:@
aww..........you should take philosophy at york, then you wouldn't have these sorts of problems.

k, i'll be there for sure on friday. for saturday probably not, i have work till i think 8:30, but maybe for a few hours after that. i'll see closer to that day.

i'm watching a special on dinosaurs =D miniseries thing i borrowed. very interesting. next one is about marine life in that time. which means...leopleurodon!

Top Bottom