• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Its impossible for anyone to dodge his tornados.
No matter how hard I try, I know he'll get me sooner or later.

idea

Smash Master
"Weaknesses

Dark.Pch's largest flaw is that he often finds himself easily comboed. This ease can be attributed to Dark.Pch's poor DI, since Peach's can generally avoid such combos with good DI. In spite of his frenetic style, he occasionally falls into the trap of being predictable, which presumable happens when he is not fully focused and his mind wanders. "

yeah, he sounds pretty good alright

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
"Weaknesses

Dark.Pch's largest flaw is that he often finds himself easily comboed. This ease can be attributed to Dark.Pch's poor DI, since Peach's can generally avoid such combos with good DI. In spite of his frenetic style, he occasionally falls into the trap of being predictable, which presumable happens when he is not fully focused and his mind wanders. "

yeah, he sounds pretty good alright
oh yeah Kyle, you know your friend that went to Davids house..

he reminds me of Seth from the movie Superbad XD

idea

Smash Master
reminder to everyone: smash at york tomorrow. i went today but there was only one tv and we used it for brawl ffas =( that's probably the first time i've left early from any smash bros event. at least they had items off and picked good stages...

but tomorrow should have a good melee turnout. as far as i know, me, david, ryan, bernard, and those two guys who organize it.

edit: lol, which one's seth? the fat one or the skinny one? and who would be fogel <_<

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
reminder to everyone: smash at york tomorrow. i went today but there was only one tv and we used it for brawl ffas =( that's probably the first time i've left early from any smash bros event. at least they had items off and picked good stages...

but tomorrow should have a good melee turnout. as far as i know, me, david, ryan, bernard, and those two guys who organize it.

edit: lol, which one's seth? the fat one or the skinny one? and who would be fogel <_<
the nerndy guy, who brought lube to the party lmfao.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ there you go.

Kyle, bring your friend out.

lmfao he talks and acts like Evan from superbad.

idea

Smash Master
^ yeah you are, i remember

okay, yeah, my friend (brendan by the way) is definitely more of an evan than a seth. i'm more of a seth than he is but i'm still an evan. i guess fogel can be fogel, it just makes sense.

so who's gonna be that drunk girl who comes on to me?

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
hey guys i live in toronto and jus joined smashboards and would like to play some money matches or tourneys if anyones down

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
mmm well im better at brawl since i dont do any fancy techs in melee, although i play both

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
well lol, im 18, live in scarborough, main ROB, DDD, Yoshi, Ike, and Diddy, and melee i main falco, dr mario, marth, and pika. i actually won a tourny at my school full of scrubs in brawl, 4 stocked all of em with lucas and pika.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
yeah i play snake enough and meta a little, but feel too cheap using meta lol, snakes just fun to piss ppl off with

idea

Smash Master
i'mma direct you to

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179687&page=85

for brawl stuff. but he doesn't live near us, so for more local things, you could come to raynex's smashfest this friday. he lives in scarborough too. it'll be mostly...well, almost entirely melee. but i'm gonna bring my wii later in the day too. and if marikyoshi or moozles come you wouldn't even be the only new guy =P

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
alright sweet gimme details, ill have to brush up on my melee, ill be terribly rusty

Top Bottom