• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Michael Chen

Smash Rookie
mmk. just as long as we have no chance of winning anything =D i play better when i'm not under any pressure. and i'd rather not disappoint you if teaming with someone else would have given you better chances and all.
Lol, if anything Mike should be happy to have a good jiggly on his team ;)

Europhoria

Smash Lord
It's all about learning to be ultra fast with rests out of my grabs (watching me... cause I stalk you and spam grabs around you) and spamming rest like a maniac otherwise.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
It takes time to learn it. But PKM was ultra sex at it. I measure it in terms of jabs I have to do.
He usually rested 0-1 jabs
Ambrose when he still actually played was like 0-4 (usually 2)
2 is sufficient for holding usually... but anything faster is better lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
SUPER FLAMING BERNARD ANNOUNCEMENT:

I live at 28 Canoe Crescent, the main intersection is Neilson and Finch, and its north on Neilson from there.I'm going to be home all day, so people can come over anytime past noon.

I NEED TVS AND SETUPS. I only have a wii and cube with ONE melee CD. Ryan I need your tv and Sylar bring yours too you skank.

Bus directions?

Get to Neilson and Finch, take the Neilson bus north, get off at Canoe Crescent..and its number 28.

My cell number is (416) 877-5704. Call me for more detailed directions, or to just flat out tell me you're coming. I was smashing at Mike's all afternoon so sorry for not responding kids.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I think if Ken practiced for a few weeks to a month he'd be on the top level again able to compete with and beat M2K, PC, the Quebec Crew, etc.

moozles

Smash Cadet
ok i'm gonna come at like 3:30. i can bring a cube, melee disc and a complete memory card.

idea

Smash Master

I live at 28 Canoe Crescent, the main intersection is Neilson and Finch, and its north on Neilson from there.I'm going to be home all day, so people can come over anytime past noon.

I NEED TVS AND SETUPS. I only have a wii and cube with ONE melee CD. Ryan I need your tv and Sylar bring yours too you skank.

Bus directions?

Get to Neilson and Finch, take the Neilson bus north, get off at Canoe Crescent..and its number 28.

My cell number is (416) 877-5704. Call me for more detailed directions, or to just flat out tell me you're coming. I was smashing at Mike's all afternoon so sorry for not responding kids.
for buses, this means, go to finch station, take the finch bus east (53 i think?) and then take 133 "morningside" bus north. it will make weird turns but will eventually get to canoe crescent.

edit: i will bring wii/brawl/melee, but i won't be getting there till late.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Finch bus is 39, 39D or 39E to get to my house. I'm not providing food for 10 people...so bring money. Parking...you can park anywhere on my street really. I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood so its not packed at all.

Ryan: If you crash on Friday I'll probably do something on Saturday as well...so we'll drop the tv at your house on Saturday night.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I think if Ken practiced for a few weeks to a month he'd be on the top level again able to compete with and beat M2K, PC, the Quebec Crew, etc.
lol, **** that, I can destroy Ken.

Edit: Only Azen's marth beat me because he was simply much better than at the time. But I think I can destroy Ken.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm going to be coming form UTSC too. I think the fastest way is go go on Military Trail, then keep going until you hit Neilson, then go North past Finch, and then I have no clue where to go >_>

moozles

Smash Cadet
acutally, just search 28 Canoe Crescent on google maps. It's actually quite weird because Neilson then remerges with Morningside so it's probably fastest to go on Military Trail, then turn NOrth on Morningside and go all the way down till Oasis, turn East and go East again on Grackle Trail, until you hit Seasons Drive, then go East again, then South on Canoe Crescent and find 28.

What's ur msn?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
watashi wa shine! Shinenzu!!!

FARUKON PAUNCH!

I'll probably be able to make it for sure on friday to bernie's

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Wang: Listen to mike.

Ellesmere and Neilson intersect. As a matter of fact, the end of neilson going south is when it meets Ellesmere.

Get to Neilson and take it North...just get off at Canoe crescent.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** me.... if this isn't on Friday or the weekend, I cant come T_T... Oh and does anyone have a control stick grip? The one from my controller like disintegrated at Eric's on Saturday.

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** me.... if this isn't on Friday or the weekend, I cant come T_T... Oh and does anyone have a control stick grip? The one from my controller like disintegrated at Eric's on Saturday.
It is on Friday, you can come :). Get a new controller (used) or get used to the non-gripped controller, I don't believe they sell grips at the dollar store D:

.Marik

is a social misfit

Bus directions?

I'm in your post, looking at your info. :p

Okay, I left a message yesterday, but now I have all of your info, I'm gonna call the woman at noon, when I go home. Yeah, I'll bring my Gamecube, two controllers, and my Melee.

Can people bring their Wii's and Brawl's? That would be awesome.

Cuz me and Idea are gonna have Yoshi dittos. :p

I hope he doesn't **** me too bad. >_>;

But I miss Brawling.

And no Desh, I don't give a s*** if you hate Brawl. That's probably only because you suck at it loololol.

And Kyle, what's with the hotmail link? Banned from what? DeviantArt? Eh, I'm gonna make another account, so whatever. :p

Sanu

Smash Champion
MarikYoshi:

Are you attracted to Yoshi?... I mean, sexually?

Desh.

Smash Lord
And no Desh, I don't give a s*** if you hate Brawl. That's probably only because you suck at it loololol.
:p
You talk wayyyyy too much ****.
I dont play brawl cuz its a boring as hell game and imo has no real reason to be played competitvely. this isnt to start a flame war. its explaining to him why i dont.

I'll mm you still.
my ganon/diddy or ddd

lol and im not even good at brawl. i'll still take you >.>

.Marik

is a social misfit
You talk wayyyyy too much ****.
I dont play brawl cuz its a boring as hell game and imo has no real reason to be played competitvely. this isnt to start a flame war. its explaining to him why i dont.

I'll mm you still.
my ganon/diddy or ddd

lol and im not even good at brawl. i'll still take you >.>

LOL, I was kidding bro. Chillax. :p

I understand that Melee has more skill and depth involved in it, according to the general Smash community.

I was kidding, but I'll still take you on. ;D

Top Bottom