• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
you make long posts. Nate and I bicker all the time on the boards. Conflict is non-existant irl though. : /

Alright I GUESS i can do something thursday if you want. But people have already talked to me on msn about coming on Friday so. :s

idea

Smash Master
you make long posts. Nate and I bicker all the time on the boards. Conflict is non-existant irl though. : /

Alright I GUESS i can do something thursday if you want. But people have already talked to me on msn about coming on Friday so. :s
yeah, i know, you guys never 'bicker' in person. it's just SO often on the boards =P

well, no, don't change the date just for me, i was just asking if it was reasonable to do so. but if people have already set up their schedules for thursday, or just have school, then i can do friday. i just won't be there till late.

you didn't say anything about the most important part =D

Desh.

Smash Lord
yeah, i know, you guys never 'bicker' in person. it's just SO often on the boards =P
ITS CUZ BRAWL SUCKS LAWLAWLAWLAWL.
i r gon maek bords calld www.bawrlboards.com (it well prolly suk **** liek bawrl.)
geybrawl ppl go dare.

smushbroads is fro REALCOOLPPLmeele plairs >=o
we wuz here fesrt.

edit: that wasnt me.

also for further reference, if you see a post by me,
and you can see quickly it starts in caps, and/or the word brawl is in the first 2 sentences, just skip over it. =/

edit:
also, mike can i get yer msn plawks? D: i need halp lol :p

moozles

Smash Cadet
I'm from Markham, so yea, it's pretty far from the more popular areas :p Maybe I'll come if my friend decides to come too, because I've never driven for too long at night on highways. If not, then I'll come some other time.

Desh.

Smash Lord
you should try to find more ppl who smash in your area
although i'm pretty sure where david lives is considered markham D:
but the more people you can play often the better XD

.Marik

is a social misfit
Thornhill is right next to Markham, if I do remember correctly.

Yeah, me and my friend went to Pacific Mall, and got lost, and ended up in Thornhill lol. xD

So, Idea, these are the dates you are available, amirite?

September 25, 27, 28, 29.

AND...

October 2, 3, 5, 6.

Kk, just making sure.

I'll definetly be able to come on the weekends. :]

.Marik

is a social misfit
You should come over to Idea's, and the dates are posted above. Yeah, it's also gonna be my first come going to a Smashfest, so yeah, you should come. :]

Where in Toronto do you live?

idea

Smash Master
Thornhill is right next to Markham, if I do remember correctly.

Yeah, me and my friend went to Pacific Mall, and got lost, and ended up in Thornhill lol. xD

So, Idea, these are the dates you are available, amirite?

September 25, 27, 28, 29.

AND...

October 2, 3, 5, 6.

Kk, just making sure.

I'll definetly be able to come on the weekends. :]
actually, now that i'm going to kansas my work schedule might be changed here and there, so i can't give you a bunch of dates at once anymore =P this weekend i don't think i'm free actually. if there's enough demand i can do something this thursday, but otherwise it's probably best to go to bernard's thing on friday (if you can). and i'm also free this monday. next weekend i'm not sure about.

Kyle:
We're buying tickets this week (I'm buying through Bernard probably)
k, get me one too please. how much are they at the moment?

.Marik

is a social misfit
All right, that's cool. I'll wait until next weekend then.

I also don't have a clue to where Bernard lives, but whatever.

I might be able to come on Friday, actually. :]

Somebody get back at me. :yoshi:

.Marik

is a social misfit
david = kirbykaze
bernard = raynex
kyle = me

bernard lives near neilson and finch.
I needz MOAR information.

*Cough Phone Number Cough*

And exact address....

But yeah, tell him to get back at me, cause I might actually be able to come, since it's a Friday. :]

.Marik

is a social misfit
wtf, there are Malvern Smashers besides myself?

awesome.
Say word, that's Malvern? LOL, I know that area kinda well.. I used to take the TTC at Sheppard and Markham to go to some Internet Cafe in Asiancourt.

Lawl.

moozles

Smash Cadet
hey neilson and finch is not bad. I'm pretty sure I can drive there. And I go to UTSC, so I'm at Malverne every weekday :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
chyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kyle wanna meet up vp friday to go to Bernies?

IB: im sad cause your not done the track or you havent sent it to me, GO HAAAARD!!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Can't take a joke gentlemen? You sure seem to be able to dish them out.
Agreed.

Tensions are high. Smash has been segregated. Jokes aren't jokes anymore.

Sadly enough, this has become a reality.
Agreed even more.

also for further reference, if you see a post by me,
and you can see quickly it starts in caps, and/or the word brawl is in the first 2 sentences, just skip over it. =/
LMFAO I FKN LOL'd.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hm, Maybe i should go to one of these fests, anyone mind telling me whats happening im too lazy to read anything
don't be lazy to read please keep up =)

anyways, theirs something to look forward to this week. Bernard's house friday BUT it's not yet CONFIRMED (correct me if im wrong).

I'm from Markham, so yea, it's pretty far from the more popular areas :p Maybe I'll come if my friend decides to come too, because I've never driven for too long at night on highways. If not, then I'll come some other time.
um, Charles aka C 3 aka my Greeeeen Team Partner lives in Markham or close to.

+im free thursday after school..

idea

Smash Master
chyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Kyle wanna meet up vp friday to go to Bernies?

IB: im sad cause your not done the track or you havent sent it to me, GO HAAAARD!!
nope! i have work till 6, so if i do go (likely) then i'll only get there at like 8 pm. but you've been there before, you'll be fine =P meet up with new people and show them how to get there maybe?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
nope! i have work till 6, so if i do go (likely) then i'll only get there at like 8 pm. but you've been there before, you'll be fine =P meet up with new people and show them how to get there maybe?
Alright haha i just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up like what wee did going to Davids lolol funny journey from VP to Davids.

So yeah you have a good idea, Idea lmfao.

ANYONE WANNA MEET UP WITH ME TO GO TO BERNIEs?

will there be food?
food, hmm we do pitch in for pizza.

.Marik

is a social misfit
ANYONE WANNA MEET UP WITH ME TO GO TO BERNIEs?

Yo, I'll meet up with you at Victoria Park station, because your gonna be with Idea, right? Yeah, and then we'll just take the bus together. :]

Yeah, get back to me, because I gotta tell my dip**** Guardians in advance... >_>

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Its funny cause I'm actually gonna have to start playing a lot more melee out here now, cause my tech skill has gone to ****, and I'm gonna be going to cast4 so I need to get back on my game.

Haha I'll be seeing you all again: Bernard, Ryan, David (whoever else is going), odd that it would be in the middle of nowhere instead of in toronto.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And yo, my name is Mathew, just so y'all know.

But please call me MarikYoshi, or Marik. -_-

Yes, I hate my name. >_>

4Serial

Smash Lord
uhh lemme guess, people think you're asian because of 'Chen' and you're white/mixed? or something like that? I've met white/mixed Chens lol

MarikYoshi is too much, if I can't call you 'mathew' or 'matt', I'm just gonna call you 'guy'

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Lol, Better then to be called Michael Chen, Once you meet me in real life, you WILL get mindgamed, ask anyone haha
My friend from school i named Michael Chen..

the first time i saw you in the boards (couple months back) i thought you were my friend.

and the thing is my friend is Chinese.

Anyways you coming friday?

Michael Chen

Smash Rookie
No i dont think i will be coming, i have plans this friday, lol, to put this short

Im an Indian but my skin is dark enough so that people think im from sri lanka >_>, and i speak fluent french lmao, so yes, im an indian with an asian tag,

Top Bottom