• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Sorry you can't come. I guess this isn't your return... yet. lol

It shall be henceforth renamed...

Pop-Can Tourney 2: Attack of the Beeble

:D

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
69 warden south via birchmount
And what stop (thanks in advance :D)?

Edit: Parnell Ave? Is that a stop?

Edit 2: I take that route, but the north one, so it goes to birchmount right?

Edit 3: Lol. 500th post is asking for directions. That's how much of a true smasher I am.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
stop at danforth rd and birchmount rd then just walk through the school and through the streets after it until you hit Raleigh then just walk to my house.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk im going to your house eric.

but im leaving around 5.

illbe there by like 1-2.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo Yo Yo, people, I NEED to get better, and practice the SFFL technique, and I can L-Cancel now, amateur, I know, but if I could practice some Smash with you guys sometime, I'm down. Hell, I'll even come to Brampton for some Melee, or Brawl. I'm really serious about getting better, and pursuing the Smash games, so that one day I may be able to PWN like you guys.

Just let me know when you guys are available. :p

And I think I should main Yoshi in Melee, I'm just... faster with him....

4Serial

Smash Lord
hey, you really think you would be able to make it to Brampton stuff? We have random stuff all the time, but i'm almost never told a few days in advanced lol they tell me like HEY ANDY COME OVER NAO lol. add me on msn and i'll tell you whenever we have stuff. loy4l2dagam3@hotmail.com

.Marik

is a social misfit
Thanks. As we're chatting now, I'm gonna go and practice DJC with Yoshi, I think I've been doing that already....

But yeah, screw SFFLing, LOL.

I can wavedash with Luigi, so screw that, and DJC for Yoshi. :]

idea

Smash Master
Yo Yo Yo, people, I NEED to get better, and practice the SFFL technique, and I can L-Cancel now, amateur, I know, but if I could practice some Smash with you guys sometime, I'm down. Hell, I'll even come to Brampton for some Melee, or Brawl. I'm really serious about getting better, and pursuing the Smash games, so that one day I may be able to PWN like you guys.

Just let me know when you guys are available. :p

And I think I should main Yoshi in Melee, I'm just... faster with him....
i have a lot of spare time in the next two weeks, so hopefully i'll be able to host something (small), which also hopefully you'll be able to come to since it's not as far as david's and since your however-related-to-you-person already called my house twice =P

Edit: the thing about shffling is, if you play good people enough, you start doing it automatically. you just end up finding that to do anything you have to move a certain way, and shffling becomes natural just cause it's necessary. this is in general though, DJCing might make it less important...but you still have to hit the ground with aerials, so...

Editit: ^ yeah, so to everyone else too: in the next two weeks i only have two days at work, total. so next week i have thursday, saturday, sunday, and monday free, and the week after i have thursday, friday, saturday, and monday free. what this means is that someone has to house me for smash or host something, or something, and such. so much free time =D also this monday, the one that's after sunday which is tomorrow, or rather, today, since it is past midnight.

Desh.

Smash Lord
kyle. if this blasphemy of 2 days of work ovr the next 2 weeks...
wait.. im not sure. 1 sec.

do u have work the 3rd/4th/5th of october? idk if your 2 weeks runs into that.
i might have an overnight smashfest maybe? idk if you'd come down to brampton and if my mom would let me. (i doubt it -_-)

but i can try =D

idea

Smash Master
kyle. if this blasphemy of 2 days of work ovr the next 2 weeks...
wait.. im not sure. 1 sec.

do u have work the 3rd/4th/5th of october? idk if your 2 weeks runs into that.
i might have an overnight smashfest maybe? idk if you'd come down to brampton and if my mom would let me. (i doubt it -_-)

but i can try =D
i should be free the 3rd and 4th of october. A) who's going, B) which days would it be, C) how far is brampton from...downtown toronto basically.

Desh.

Smash Lord
a) idk o_o
b)wich ever my mom will let me. so in otherwords, if she lets me i'll let u know, i'll ask monday. shes *****y atm
c)40 minute drive? D:
x:xx bus? o.o

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
So who lives close to downtown (I know somebody was in a res by ROM...)? I like smashing with people, but I can't smash as frequently if it requires me to take a day travelling, smashing, and getting home. Anything close(ish) to a subway station on the Finch/Downsview (Is it called that or something like Yonge/University?) line would be ideal.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
so u can smash both today n tmrw? i'm free 2day n on monday LOL my school finishes at 1:45 pm. just tell me wat time n address n i'll be able to smash w/ ya

Top Bottom