• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

game set

Smash Apprentice
i can make it to anything on the weekend, i've got 2 setups (cube and a wii). If it's cool I show, i'll contact the nice people hosting, lest they reply ...

.Marik

is a social misfit
i do not know what you are talking about.
Oh shi-. That means it's a virus... D:

I hope to GOD I didn't click on that.

There. Marked it as unsafe... and the name said "Kyle Garcia" So I thought it was you. Sorry. :[

marikyoshi come to niagara tourny, 20$MM
Afraid I can't come. It's much to far for me, and nobody I know will drive me, unless.... somebody can carpool me?

MarikYoshi, money match? =)
But I already have a money match. D:

.Marik

is a social misfit
well you know, it's probably hard to find furries on smashboards, and be subtle about it lolololol

I am NOT a furry. -_-

I just think that Yoshi is uber awesome.

Srsly, he PWNS.

But yeah, I haven't seen a furry yet, on all my time on SmashBoards LOL.

And I think I have an idea of why too. :p

idea

Smash Master
Hiroshi: "so apparently darkrain is housing florida, from what hbox says. sounds good to me.

-hiro"

wow. i'm gonna get so much practice that one day at his house. florida vs canada crew battle? :bee:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Wang. said:
It is on Friday, you can come.

lmao last I checked I was the one who lived on Canoe. >_>

Florida is overrated and technical. Lets all fight over Darkrain. While people **** over Colbol, hbox and lambchops we should just ***** darkrain all night. :D

idea

Smash Master
i'll show hungrybox how to use rest =D chops can show me how to do jiggs vs. falco (which can actually be pretty hard with all those lasers).

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, Bernard, I called my Guardian today, so if a young woman calls your house about this "Tournament" on Friday, it's about me, okay?

And yeah, just so you know.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Oh **** me.... if this isn't on Friday or the weekend, I cant come T_T... Oh and does anyone have a control stick grip? The one from my controller like disintegrated at Eric's on Saturday.
yo b, be a man and do the right thing =)

join stos' club "i play melee without the controller grip and still ****, but when i get ***** i have johnz"

ANYWAYS.

So who else wants to meet up with ME this Friday then Bernies base?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Afraid I can't come. It's much to far for me, and nobody I know will drive me, unless.... somebody can carpool me?

But I already have a money match. D:
I have the same problem.
Minus the money match.

the first stock was like a minute and a half. @_@
no wonder the guy just stopped.
poor guy probably needa a water break or something.
LMFAO I LOL'd.

But seriously, Brawl is only that gay when people don't know how to play properly.
I mean, I don't think KingAce or M2K would ever be that gay.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lmao, Andy and I were playing Brawl (I wouldn't recommend it) yesterday.

You know how someone says "Good Job" or "Nice combo" or "Great work" and they really mean it?

Well we were playing, and Andy says "Nice camping" in that like, sincere voice.

I just found the thought of someone congratulating someone for camping hilarious, and I thought I'd share that with you.

Lol Brawl <3.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
What time is this starting at i'll prolly end up going to my class at eleven till 2 than headin over. Cuz my last hour is a lab so i'll jus leave early and be there for shortly after 2 :D. and if I come i'll defenitly bring my t.v with cube n disc,

and marik are you seriously coming?? cuz i wanna play this yoshi and you've had more attendance failure than a guy who lives in cambridge and needs to drive for an hour just to get to the venue :D........sad

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
What time is this starting at i'll prolly end up going to my class at eleven till 2 than headin over. Cuz my last hour is a lab so i'll jus leave early and be there for shortly after 2 :D. and if I come i'll defenitly bring my t.v with cube n disc,

and marik are you seriously coming?? cuz i wanna play this yoshi and you've had more attendance failure than a guy who lives in cambridge and needs to drive for an hour just to get to the venue :D........sad
lmfao trust me.

i have the tittle of "attendance failure" lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

If she says "no", which she honestly shouldn't do, then I'll still try to come.

*Cough A.W.O.L. Cough*

I'm sorry about all of it though. :[

4Serial

Smash Lord
Lmao, Andy and I were playing Brawl (I wouldn't recommend it) yesterday.

You know how someone says "Good Job" or "Nice combo" or "Great work" and they really mean it?

Well we were playing, and Andy says "Nice camping" in that like, sincere voice.

I just found the thought of someone congratulating someone for camping hilarious, and I thought I'd share that with you.

Lol Brawl <3.
LOL

well, you weren't doing very well yesterday in some matches, and I kept telling you to camp more and every time you did you were winning. I'm encouraging you to win ;D NICE SHIELD TO FORWARD SMASH, YOU BULL****TER

Top Bottom