• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
<-- clearly not a furry
But I use Firefox because reasons.

http://www.twitch.tv/hoidsa continuing Plat promo, 1-1 so far. Not duoing anymore because the guy I duo'd with (a random guy I met in ranked 2 days ago who I've had success duoing with) is doing stuff and I'm impatient.

Won with Rammus. THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE TO GO.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I tried watching the stream, but it forces me to watch in 720, and my computer can't handle that. :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I used to know that feel :(
Yeah you need twitch premium or something to get multiple qualities right?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
You need to have a partnership with twitch.tv. Basically, those other options is twitch.tv streaming your stream on different qualities. That's why 360/480 is usually behind.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Pool Party skins, I'll be buying all of them.

Pool Party Graves is basically just shirtless Graves wearing boardshorts. I guess I'm ok with that.

I'm not sure why it's 1350 though, but whatever.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I'm looking forward to the Rengar changes, and that's coming from somebody who really loves playing Rengar. He's super fun to play as, but I groan anytime I have to play against him. Having him on the other team just feels like oldschool Eve before her rework, or Shaco any number of times throughout League's history when players figured out stupid things they could do with him (like getting instant double buff) that was then quickly taken out.
Plus, his new Q looks super fun, and Bonetooth having a nice buildpath and more ability modifications rather than stats looks like a great change.

I'm definitely getting pool party Graves and Renekton. I love the Lee Sin and Leona skins as well, but I just don't play them enough to want to spend even MORE money on these skins.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Leona+renekton for me :x

i don't like any of renektons current skins :(

was waiting for scorched earth but this ones cool too :D

HoldeN HoT FiyA

Smash Apprentice
Rengar is so annoying to lane against. Jump out, press E, optional Q, run back to brush, repeat. Granted I'm bad but still annoying -_-

Steam

Smash Hero
they're trying really hard to force rengar into the jungle where he'll always be inferior to Vi/Xin/Lee. Skillshot E makes empowered E so risky I'd kinda want it to be a snare for the full duration. even then it would still be shorter than dark binding. Top lane he'll probably crush ADs pre 6 then just survive afterwards. he's gonna get CRUSHED by ap bruisers though, he'll no longer really have the tools to fight most of them, I can see him doing ok against elise though since he'll probably reduce spiderling damage to nothing with W max and then can just all in constantly.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Oh man the new Phage looks good.
Actually gold efficient now, Triforce even moreso gold efficient based on the stats alone not including the higher Sheen damage on it now and Phage + Zeal movespeed synergy. I like that the passive gives you almost a pair of boots.
Just wish more things built out of Phage beyond Triforce now though. I feel like Phage is a great early game item for champs looking to prolong trades, but not every game is going to pan out with "tons of damage" being what you want to build.

edit:
ha p-h-a-g-e gets censored.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wonder how much damage Poppy Qs will be dealing at 200% over 150%.

Also, none of the skins from Forecast Janna to the Pool Party set interest me.
Ho-hum.

:applejack:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
inhouses back in the day were cool as hell
but now they don't exist
it's fightclub or something
don't talk about inhouses

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
All of the skins look great, but I don't play any of those champs, idk.

Also has Lucian been fixed before getting released ? Or is his ult still the most ridiculous thing ever ?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I may participate in the in house, never really have.
I'm Gold 2 and bad, though, can't hit plat and stuff.

Top Bottom