• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDPJTCADDps

here is the game in aweful 360p quality ;p.

That is just amazing. Strategy must've been "**** LANING, KILL TURRETS".

Also gotta love those Koreans with the commentary: (Blitz grabs) "GREBBUUUUUHHHH!!!"

Every single time xD

Niko45

Smash Master
So does anyone else find this annoying?

I don't even play olaf really but the patch preview says "we are nerfing the **** out of olaf because voyboy ***** on him. the items he wants (health) are too cheap so we're nerfing his kit massively. Oh and btw, we're upping the cost of the health items he wants."

Why the double nerf? Like, if you're going to raise costs on health items why not wait on olaf nerfs to see if he's still supposedly out of control afterwards? Now he's probably never gonna see the light of day. I feel like riot does this a lot and I don't get it.

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!! I’m Strawhat Dahean, european Melee player. I have been working on something related to League of Legends and I wanted to show it to the smash community first, also wanted to ask you guys a favor.

Videos:
Toys of Legends episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roWHIuBAN18
Toys of Legends episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyi3zw3YA_o

First off, I would really appreciate if you watch both episodes, even if you didn’t like the first one. And If you don’t mind, I would love you hear some feedback from you guys, I think this is the community I respect the most. Please don’t tell me “it’s great” or “it sucks”, tell me your reasons, that’s why I’m posting it here first. I will give you 2 examples so you can see what kind of feedback I’m asking for:

Example 1: It’s good, but the music is too loud, is hard to hear what the characters are saying.
Example 2: I think that “in game” scenes are better than just showing us your toys for 5 minutes. Give me more in game scenes.

Those 2 videos are only the “intro” of the series. The first season will be like a big intro for the whole series, this season will include a lot of stuff about League of Legends, followed by what I think will be a good story with Blitzcrank and Ezreal as main characters, plus another secondary character I will show soon, but it’s not related with League of Legends.

I really hope you guys can help me out with this. If you liked it, please share it with your friends if they play League of Legends and subscribe to my channel, you would do me a great favor. I put all my hopes in the community that raised almost 100K for Melee/breast cancer, thank you all for your time and for helping me reaching as many people as possible.

By the way if I ever need help recording in game footage, can I ask for your help? :D

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yo Coney can you look up awful and tell me what I ended up in? won't be able to get on for a while and I'm curious

:phone:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So lemme get this straight.

If I'm in Bronze 1 and I lose a bunch of games, can I be dropped to bronze 2?

This leagues thing confuses me, but it sounds better than Elo at least.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm only Gold 3, sad times. Annie's Chosen? Lol, so lame.

Yo Dphat, your "Dphat" account is in the same league... time to rock some bads?

Top Bottom