• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think it's cause I'm starting to get bored of randoms (Don't matter to me if I win or lose, though it is nice to win...) since the main SA group hasn't been together all that much for League the past few weeks.
But maybe I should add a couple of you whenever I'm not playing with them or bored of randoms.

Who wants to do that?
SirSlushie

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I swear, the more you win, riot puts you with people who are more likely to DC. I win 9-10 in a row, then lose a lot in a row...many times with a DC or two.
Does this happen to other people often?

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does anyone ever get Eleisa's Miracle? Shurelya's is just so much better o_o

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I used to get it back when Philos stacked.
Double Philo Stone start on a lot of champs was hella good back then, and you would have an item to build the second Stone into. Freed up your boots if you didn't need the MR from Mercs.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
In draft mode, can our first pick guy be considered selfish if he bans mord, vlad, and yorick, and then picks irelia top? It was so obvious he was gonna go top from his bans and it was just >_>

john!

Smash Hero
If fate is on the side of irony, every game people watch he'll win, and every game people don't watch he'll lose
this is what happened when i started recording my games (i lost a game as cass but it was fair and close)

watch my games ******s, i was going to ask you to do it anyway and give me critique... if you can even find anything wrong with my gameplay... challenge accepted

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah I knew that trick, but Shurelya's just seems too good to pass up for the vast majority of philo stone users :o
whereas eleisa's is ehhh. all the tenacity items that aren't boots kind of suck, though from what i remember moonflair spellblade has a really good AP/gold ratio.

http://www.playdota.com/heroes/obsidian-destroyer i think it'd be cool to have a LoL equivalent of this guy.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
In draft mode, can our first pick guy be considered selfish if he bans mord, vlad, and yorick, and then picks irelia top? It was so obvious he was gonna go top from his bans and it was just >_>
That's how it goes in draft pick. if its entirely solo que, then first pick gets to make his lane easier.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
So, it's been long enough since I've played ranked that I was given an Elo decay.
Not the end of the world, but obviously, I wasn't happy.

I get into a solo queue ranked game and my team just feeds horribly. So, I lose even more elo.

Not even mad, actually. What I did notice was how bad everyone was. It really felt like I was smurfing.

So, I really want to thank dphat, phantomx, dnger, dmg, lovage, and everyone else who has invited me to play with them knowing I'm well below their skill level.
Hopefully, I'll have some time to play more ranked matches in the near future. I'm excited to see how much I've actually improved.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I decayed and then lost, but then won three times in a row. GET ON MY LEVEL!

Kira- got trolled on a featured game... wtf. If only there were some way for spectators to help punish/report (but I guess that would lend itself to abuse).

Coney

Smash Master
so i've seen people at around 1850 get featured in those "spectate games" thing

even more reason to hit plat

only 150 elo to goooooooooooooooo

Coney

Smash Master
saw a featured game with both twitch and eve on the same team

zoom to look at players, both salce and scarra are also in that game, on their team

the twitch is dan dinh

high elo must be fun, not caring whether you go up or down

also EVERY SINGLE FEATURED GAME HAS A TF

IS HE THAT GOOD

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I got somewhat bodied by a TF mid lane last night as Brand.

He got 2 early kills on me because Rammus ganked me super early twice.

The 2nd time was totally my fault for pushing his lane hard.

Then I got a gank kill on him and then went godlike after roaming a bit.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I went Cho'Gath yesterday solo top for the first time.
Farmed for like 30 minutes straight.
NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME EVER OMG.

Top Bottom