• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I feel like janna can carry solo queue games. Just sit back and peel for carrys. I saved so many lives that game, I felt like I was making a big difference on the outcome of the game.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Best feeling ever is somehow, someway, invalidating the opponent Udyr, Lee Sin, Shaco, Teemo...

...Basically all the characters who can go **** themselves. :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I still think it's stupid how you can't counter teemo's/shacos traps in bushes even with oracles, because you have to actually be in the bush to find them. Pretty stupid mechanic.

Hey john, is your username just "john" because I'll totally add you and spectate, and maybe I'll be able to tell if your teammates are handicapped or not.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I still think it's stupid how you can't counter teemo's/shacos traps in bushes even with oracles, because you have to actually be in the bush to find them. Pretty stupid mechanic.

Hey john, is your username just "john" because I'll totally add you and spectate, and maybe I'll be able to tell if your teammates are handicapped or not.
The callout......

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
it wasn't a callout i actually want to see

I'm no good at art, but I swear there's something wrong with the proportions of frostblade irelia artwork, just look at where her stomach should be:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
> Can now spectate friend's games while they're happening
> Seems like everyone has the time to watch me play
> Support ezreal and jungle yi
> 1500 elo escapades

FEELS PRE GOOD HAVING PEOPLE TELL YOU HOW FAR AHEAD THE ENEMY TEAM IS IN GOLD AND THEN WIN ANYWAY.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
> Can now spectate friend's games while they're happening
> Seems like everyone has the time to watch me play
> Support ezreal and jungle yi
> 1500 elo escapades

FEELS PRE GOOD HAVING PEOPLE TELL YOU HOW FAR AHEAD THE ENEMY TEAM IS IN GOLD AND THEN WIN ANYWAY.
You can tell when people are spectating you? Or are they messaging you?

Spectator mode is pretty amazing. I'm watching Lcancel's Udder get beat up by a Riven :p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm looking forward to seeing John!'s post like

"OMG MY TEAM SO BAD EVERYONE BAD!"

and then someone who was watching his game come in and explain what actually happened in the game. lol

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I don't know why, but for the past few patches my borderless window mode has been ****ed up at the start of almost every match. It's tucked away in the corner, so I have to switch to windowed mode, back to borderless mode and it fixes itself.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Haha. Watching Shaya now.

That feel when you're jungling and your solo-top d/c's for 8 minutes. I know that feel bro.

Edit: Okay. I'm content with just running Cass/Ryze/Morde mid. Time to focus on solo-top now.

I feel like I want to use... Tiger Udyr, Shyvana, Ryze, and... Olaf? Oooh, or maybe Shen. Mmm. And Gangplank!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that feel when you have to go afk for 5 minutes early laning phase as the AD carry and can never catch up >_>
stayed at tower so i got some exp but my cs was horrible ugh

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Haha. Watching Shaya now.

That feel when you're jungling and your solo-top d/c's for 8 minutes. I know that feel bro.

Edit: Okay. I'm content with just running Cass/Ryze/Morde mid. Time to focus on solo-top now.

I feel like I want to use... Tiger Udyr, Shyvana, Ryze, and... Olaf? Oooh, or maybe Shen. Mmm. And Gangplank!
No Riven solo top?

Omni

BRoomer
No Riven solo top?
Oh, man, Riven, too. I guess I'm actually going to have to buy that 20 page rune page after all. :c So many appealing tops I want to learn.

Tiger Udyr
Shyvana
Olaf
Riven

I mainly want aggressive "I'm going to kill you so hard and then snowball" for top champs.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I usually hope i don't end up top lane, but when I do, i just go Lulu cause I only got Ap, support and jungle runes.. I can Ryze but.. meh.. Jungle runes aren't gonna help me too much with top lane >_>; but meh guess I'll get Olaf someday.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Oh, man, Riven, too. I guess I'm actually going to have to buy that 20 page rune page after all. :c So many appealing tops I want to learn.

Tiger Udyr
Shyvana
Olaf
Riven

I mainly want aggressive "I'm going to kill you so hard and then snowball" for top champs.
If that's your goal, you should stop being a little girl about it and pick up a manly champ like Pantheon.

:( it was an off game, my xerath usually a lot better than that lol.
Xerath just a mediocre champ. Need to build comp around him so hard for him to be effective.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I has a game as AD Nid yesterday versus a Tryndamere. It was funny because he literally couldn't do anything. Is Tryndamere even a decent pick nowadays? I remember he was popular for like 3 months.

:phone:

Kira-

Smash Champion
GUYS.

We can spectate john!'s games now. Who needs LoLreplay?!
he posts every 2 minutes... notice he hasn't posted a damn thing LOL

place ward in the bush.

also that's like saying you should be able to see their team camping that brush just because you have oracles -_-

Omni

BRoomer
If that's your goal, you should stop being a little girl about it and pick up a manly champ like Pantheon.
I love jungling with him! But I hate how he scales into lategame...

Okay, so I compiled a list of all the Top Lane champs I want to try out. Let's just say... it's extensive... lol. I feel like the Top Lane champs tho' best correlate with my jungle champs. The transition between jungle -> top lane feels much more fluid than the transition between jungle -> mid.

With that said I did some research and I have a question: How do you determine which champs should run armor pen and which champs should run flat ad reds?

Basically, this is what compiled as good rune pages for the following champs:

9 ArmorP, 9 Flat D, 9 M.Resist per LVL, 3 AP Quints: Cho, Naut, Rumble
9 ArmorP, 9 Flat D, 9 M.Resist per LVL, 3 Strength Quints: GP, Olaf, Pant
9 Flat AD, 9 Flat D, 9 M.Resist per LVL, 3 Strength Quints: Irelia, Renek, Riven, Shyvana, Teemo, Tryn, WW, Yorick, Udyr
9 ArmorP, 9 Flat D, 9 M.Resist per LVL, 3 MS Quints: Singed

Does this look ok?

D

Deleted member

wtf at ARMOR PEN

i either stack mr yellow (per level) and flat mr blues or flat armor yellow/blues

hp per level yellows is passable vs aps also

quints is your choice, but chogath is slow as hell with no gap closer type so i grab those, also why i started making shurelyas core on chogath

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
While I don't care about it all that much... now that spectate works great. I might consider watching johns games as well, just to see if everything he's been complaining about the past year is actually true.

Top Bottom