• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Still have 9 minutes in queue.
Ahhh.
I'm just going to spam Akali ranked or something, see what happens.
-DD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Store not even showing up for me lol

also, no jarvan yet, but kayle skin is out

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ah, that would make sense. Im actually a bit excited to try Riven out, first new champ Ive legitimately been curious about day once since I got into this game.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ah, that would make sense. Im actually a bit excited to try Riven out, first new champ Ive legitimately been curious about day once since I got into this game.
inb4sixqueuedodgesbeforesomebodybeatsyoutoriven

I always buy the new champ and wait a couple days to try em in anything but a vs bots game. Alternately, you could just go dunk yi when somebody picks Riven.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Back to 1300 :/

And omg, they kept our wins and losses. Really? <.<

Also, you guys should take a peek at the ladders right now. It's hilarious :p

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Oh ****, I thought the recruiter system just unlocked a chosen tier three champion for you, not just give you 975 RP =D Time to stalk the Skins On Sale section...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight well i got my kayle skin...too bad i have no desire to play her

just waiting for that jarvan skin now

and Riven

I'm at 1284 though

L__

Smash Master
if you played 10 ranked games in season 1 you got the kayle skin and kayle if you didn't have her before I'm assuming

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Good god, I own everybody. Sure hope that doesnt happen to me, I won't even have a chatbox.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, I only own 18 or 19 champs, and the extras are all free.

Usually I random until I get a champ of the class I want, so if it happens again, well, ****.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
You can always just type part of the name of the champ you want in search to narrow it down for you. Pretty useful for banning as well (sometimes the other team actually doesn't own the champ your looking to ban, but you keep looking).

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Looking at the spotlight, Riven's going to have to be pretty goddamn bulky or she's just going to go the way of Olaf.

It's a shame that CC is so absurd right now that melee is essneitally required to have a gap closer or absurd move steroid to get in.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I just started playing lol, I play teemo atm. kinda like him, kinda don't but w/e

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I got the worst skin ever, I am so happy. Time to start playing a ton of Jarvan again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just tried Caitlyn out for the first time yesterday.
She felt like Tristana, except not. lol.

Felt like her harass was weaker, but her ability to zone the other champions was ridiculously good.
And her ult covers SO MUCH RANGE.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Espy, is it worth it to get Rammus? If it matters, my two favorite classes so far are Tank and Support.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone know if and where I can get some replays of the latest tournament?
Which one? Solomid.net has all of the tournament games Colbycheeze commentates or any member of solomid's team plays in. Check there.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Guess I'll give in to lurking the LoL thread

[COLLAPSE="Etc."]Main: Ezreal
Support: Sona (Pre-Support Patch, feels weird playing after the patch)

Thoughts about next champion to play
Tank(?): Taric(?) or Galio(?)[/COLLAPSE]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy, is it worth it to get Rammus? If it matters, my two favorite classes so far are Tank and Support.
Rammus is the greatest tank you can ask for (for your own sake) for 6 seconds. After that, he's just meh. His Powerball is fun as hell (flashing during it is so redeeming if you get a kill off of it), makes ganking easy, and his taunt is great for focusing their carries. His taunt also lasts for an eternity at Level 5, and it's a great tool if your team is trying to go offensive on another team that's just turret camping. Taunt their melees, and drag the **** outta them into the meatgrinder.

Having said that, it SUCKS playing against players who ward their **** up, it SUCKS jungling against others who jungle better and have no fear of interrupting you, it SUCKS when the opponents wise up and get sashes/banshees and it SUCKS when your team has trouble following up on your initiates.

Get him if you want, but honestly, there are better tanks who do his job more efficiently than he does. Also, lane Rammus is incredibly meh, you'll probably want to jungle if no one else does it on your team. I'm definitely not the guy to go to for Rammus I bet, but I feel I can give out some decent general advice, like builds and whatnot.

However, he's still the most badass looking champion in the game.

harass with headshots if q is too hard for you to hit with. 650 range.

:phone:
Yeah, I figured that out part-way through the initial laning phase.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trying out Riven in a custom game by myself atm. Seems underwhelming so far.

Top Bottom