• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Man, that kick was crazy. Didn't know you could do that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah what did he even do? it was just through baron wall, before amumu even bandaged through?

and it looks like aoe comps are more viable at top play than i would have guessed ._.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ummmmm
EG had lee sin, mundo, janna, ezreal, and morgana
CLG had sona, kennen, amumu, graves, and orianna

lee sin's team was doing baron, saw amumu on the other side of the wall and lee sin like, kicked him away somehow even though there was a wall there

that's about it. EG was totally winning until they went for dragon and then got AoE'd to death and could never recover. From what I understand.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
My kind recently have taken a dislike to annunciation whereas I talk like white people where I say thee whooole wooord liiike thiiis.

:phone:
ahahaha laughed out loud because of this.
And then I realize I'm in a room of other white people, and I'm the only white person here that watches the Boondocks.
And of course I have to explain to everybody why I laughed out loud... nobody understands...

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
DAMMIT!
I just jumped into solo queue and now I find out I can watch jpak?
That's way better than solo queue :(

jpak

Smash Lord
one day when my team listens to me we'll be good
otherewise forever bad
http://www.twitch.tv/kenace
u can watch this if u can stand the voice ^^ there is a chance you can learn a lot if i think they will listen at the end of the game :(:(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so i just played on skype with some three bros, and somehow ended up going Support Malz for our randomguy Graves. It was amazing. Harassed their cait/taric pretty hard, and we kept winning teamfights in what would have been midgame, until eventually when graves got a quadra kill and we won.

I dunno, support Malz just felt hella fun, especially with ult. Is that ever a thing?
Kevmo picked Corki toplane to counter Yorick and it was kind of sad how badly the yorick got beat.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
how good is annie

is it viable to play just one character (or maybe, one of each type) in lol

D

Deleted member

i got to 2100 ELO using chogath or alistar ONLY

if they take/ban alistar i used taric though hes much easier

In solo q, if u want to climb be exceptional in 2 roles, mediocre in 2, and ignore last one u suck at

you can pick 1 champ if they are never picked though

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Sounds good to me. :)

Also, flat mana regen/5 blues vs sona, which do I buy first as a support player? Assume I have all other supports.

Also, I see M5 run taric/kog sometimes, but haven't gotten a chance to analyze how it works. Has anybody done so and can give me a rundown? <3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I might considering using DFG more often now that it builds from blasting wand. I hated that fiendish codex as it does not give enough damage for its cost

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Interested to try new DFG on Morde, Akali, and Kat. Vlad would be fun as well. I wonder if LB will benefit even with the change...

:phone:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
i got to 2100 ELO using chogath or alistar ONLY

if they take/ban alistar i used taric though hes much easier

In solo q, if u want to climb be exceptional in 2 roles, mediocre in 2, and ignore last one u suck at

you can pick 1 champ if they are never picked though
I'm gonna ask some cho gath stuff then, because he's one of my fav champions.
Like what do you use for runes, because I'm quite addicted to Mspd quints (dunno if I should keep or replace them) and I have a hard time choosing between mpen or aspd marks and mr/lvl or flat cdr glyphs.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Ugh needs more tiamats.

If you're not rocking 3 minimum then you're not doing it right.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Do you get more IP at level 30, since you're no longer getting experience? /wishful thinking
Do you get more IP from ranked games than normals? I don't see why you would.

I've been looking at the LoL general forums and I see lots of complaint about ELO hell :bee:

Top Bottom