• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How does Poppy beat Udyr top?
How? :applejack:

I've never stomped anyone so hard since Gangplank.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
You're black?
I DEFINITELY couldn't tell that from your Let's Plays.

Spectator mode looks absolutely awesome. :applejack:
My kind recently have taken a dislike to annunciation whereas I talk like white people where I say thee whooole wooord liiike thiiis.

:phone:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
They live together, so probably. I'd say he's done the best out of any of the other league players that hooked up with fans/players if we judge purely based on appearance.

Mango team throw too hard, GG.

Lovage

Smash Hero
They live together, so probably. I'd say he's done the best out of any of the other league players that hooked up with fans/players if we judge purely based on appearance.

Mango team throw too hard, GG.
dude, that's what i said as well - rainman has it THE BEST out of all the TSM people. he doesn't have to scrim 12 hours a day, he doesn't have to live in a house with a buncha loud-*** nerds, he's baylife as ****. now he's just gonna be chillin in florida making the sick stream money and hes got a dog and **** omg menn.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
If I don't tell anyone, no one would guess that I'm black. Then again, this IS the internet.

Also, any advice on Ahri vs Vlad, from the Ahri side?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
my stereotypes from being on smashboards tells me that black people are generally good at video games.

like i just played with jekyll and he used nasty nasus and we won

even though our teemo (who was our one random guy) kept saying "keke" and was like 2/8 mid lane

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Actually... as far as I know none of the black people from SWF that play this game have broken Platinum yet XD STEP IT UP GUYS, REPRESENT YOUR RACE!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If I don't tell anyone, no one would guess that I'm black. Then again, this IS the internet.

Also, any advice on Ahri vs Vlad, from the Ahri side?
All you need to do is have PhantomX on the Vlads team. It's foolproof.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
do they ALL have skins? xD
Also what's the program that shows both teams and all the items and stuff? Is it just spectator mode? I wonder if the upcoming spectator mode will have that.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Yes that is spectator mode. It's actually beta spectator mode thus missing some features (Though the casters may not be using them since it affects the playtime).

Top Bottom