• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Oh. Well for dragon/baron I'm sure the increased proc rate will balance out the damage output with some luck, right?
-DD
With the old madreds your expected (mathematically) expected proc damage per hit was 75, now it's 60. From what I read the wriggles change was just a flat damage decrease, with no proc chance change. So sure, you could get lucky, but I wouldn't count on it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
With the old madreds your expected (mathematically) expected proc damage per hit was 75, now it's 60. From what I read the wriggles change was just a flat damage decrease, with no proc chance change. So sure, you could get lucky, but I wouldn't count on it.
"Madred's Razor
Proc chance increased to 20% from 15%
Proc damage reduced to 300 from 500"

So I assume you did it as a like...(15/100) = (x/500) = 75.
So then....(20/100) = (x/300) = 60.

...I'm bad at math and probably did this wrong.

WHEN CAN I SEE THE NEW AKALI SKIN!?
-DD

jpak

Smash Lord
these r good changes, will promote even more aggressive plays.
sivir's strength is in her passive which is huge
ap taric is incredible
wish there were some more nerfs to champions

as for current live patch
lantern is a bad ad carry item
supports can now (on current patch) even run exhaust/ignite with heal/flash and can go with no cv
bot lane is by far the lane that is most changed atm, lvl 1 and 2 decide whether u win or not. aggressive supports like zil blitz leona ali are very good right now
btw you dont have to believe what i say :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just had a thought...if the jungle can provide income/exp similar to a solo lane now, would it be possible to have a strat where you switch top/mid with the jungler and continue on your way?

That sounds fun and confusing and, if it worked, a whole lot less detrimental to the switching characters than switching Top/Mid.

-DD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
these r good changes, will promote even more aggressive plays.
sivir's strength is in her passive which is huge
ap taric is incredible
wish there were some more nerfs to champions

as for current live patch
lantern is a bad ad carry item
supports can now (on current patch) even run exhaust/ignite with heal/flash and can go with no cv
bot lane is by far the lane that is most changed atm, lvl 1 and 2 decide whether u win or not. aggressive supports like zil blitz leona ali are very good right now
btw you dont have to believe what i say :)
Why no CVs?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
CV nerf too strong, use more wards

IGNITE IS FOREVER

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
karthus' wall I thought only effected champions? At least IIRC, that's what the ability description has (as in, they nerfed it to only do champs a while back I thought?)
I don't know about the slow, but the armor and MR debuff has worked on every creep/dragon/baron. I havent seen whatever the nerf is but wall is silly amazing currently.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
"Madred's Razor
Proc chance increased to 20% from 15%
Proc damage reduced to 300 from 500"

So I assume you did it as a like...(15/100) = (x/500) = 75.
So then....(20/100) = (x/300) = 60.

...I'm bad at math and probably did this wrong.
You just made it harder than it needs to be. You multiply your chances of "wining" by what you would win if you did win to get your expected yield per chance.

So: You have a 15% chance to get 500 bonus damage, .15*500=75
You have a 20% chance to get 300 bonus damage, .20*300=60

So if you ever want to buy raffle tickets or lottery or whatever, you can do this simple math to see if what you would pay per ticket is worth the yield. (I'm not sure it ever is) I don't know if that's clear, but your way seemed to work just fine, albeit more complicated than it needs to be.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You just made it harder than it needs to be. You multiply your chances of "wining" by what you would win if you did win to get your expected yield per chance.

So: You have a 15% chance to get 500 bonus damage, .15*500=75
You have a 20% chance to get 300 bonus damage, .20*300=60

So if you ever want to buy raffle tickets or lottery or whatever, you can do this simple math to see if what you would pay per ticket is worth the yield. (I'm not sure it ever is) I don't know if that's clear, but your way seemed to work just fine, albeit more complicated than it needs to be.
Yeah, that's the math I ended up doing to get the answer anyways.
:p

-DD

Vyke

Smash Champion
Too squishy right now. Jungle rework probably give him massive buff with how small camps auto-sustain you.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Mundo is sad that bear champion gets his ult as passive.

wtb mundo rework
lolo

volibear looks pretty cool, phreak said he used him as a jungler, so they must've made the camps really bad. l:

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
That is Lux is trying to be M.Bison. I wonder if her laser is pink.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
lolo

volibear looks pretty cool, phreak said he used him as a jungler, so they must've made the camps really bad. l:
"I use _ as a jungler" is an LOL forum Meme because he jungles with like errybody

Oh so guys I have really bad timing and bought fizz a few days ago. How do you build this thing? lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey.

Who should I get?

Dr. Mundo, Morgana, Zilean, or Veigar?

Nuris

Smash Lord
Neutral monster experience range reduced to 400 from 800 (the killer always gets experience)
Does this mean you can have ranged champions attacking until the monster dies without stealing exp (assuming they don't steal the kill)?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Does this mean you can have ranged champions attacking until the monster dies without stealing exp (assuming they don't steal the kill)?
Yes, assuming it doesn't take too many steps towards you.
-DD

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
So I'm kind of glad I'm playing smash tonight and not league. I've heard the new jungle is utter **** due to making it ESSENTIAL to constantly clear the jungle or fall extremely behind. Ganking early is a huge risk due to this, and you don't even hit level 4 with a full clear and the gold is meh.

Back to the roam meta?

Top Bottom