• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
That's the spirit <3
Oh, but you're right. The frustration of "farming" or "helping the team because I'm mother ****ing pantheon" is a pretty annoying one :(.

Ezreal wins at level 2. I got first blood and a double kill the moment I hit 2 - lack of experience on both of your parts.
Snowballing lanes go places. None of your bottom ganks worked out IIRC (i think the jungler gave up coming bot and mid never came?)
I think you killed Janna, I don't know if you got a double (maybe off the jungler?) You didn't kill me until you were 6 and clipped me with your ult the first time I thought.

But yeah I meant in terms of lasting in lane, I feel I should of just rushed wriggles or something so I could actually sustain and deal with your pokes.

But yeah all the lanes did poorly so I don't know if after the first 6 min if the game meant anything XD.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Team Captains should be PM'ing me once they agree to a time for their first round matches. If possible, we'd like to stream them for the community to watch. You now have 6 days to get these played. Hope you are all reaching out to your players, talking about line-ups, etc. Remember to check in with your "subs" and see if you can work out time to play with all of them to find the best set of five for your matches.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Can, anyone that has free time be able to post what the Vollibear patch changes are? I can't watch the video but it sounds like major changes (IE minion, jungle rework)

I'd also be down to be some teams sub since I wasn't around when the signups started if that's possible.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
the specifics of the patch should be up today sometime, the video doesnt go over everything

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
No more people in this tournament. It's turning into a cluterfark of people asking to join. We had sign-ups and we did the draft. Get in the next one duders.

Top Bottom