• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
It's fine, I don't need people to defend me, I got bodied plain and simple. Anyways all I'm saying John! is that if you think those scrims was a waste of two hours you could of easily told me and I would of replaced you. Instead you opted to play anyways. Hmmm... it may just be me but it seemed like you had fun with the previous games prior to that one, but I mean if it was obviously a waste of time I'll just not invite you.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You know, I was just in the process of finding the michael jackson popcorn gif.

john!

Smash Hero
i did have fun, i even thanked you for hosting, but that's because you were being respectful at the time...

i would treat others the same way, but all the other high ranked players in this thread give constructive advice that actually helps people improve. people think it's my personal vendetta against you, but it's really not, i hate anyone who feel the need to **** talk other players constantly

oh and here's the gif you guys are looking for

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
i'd probably lose the lane, but i wouldn't hardcore feed lol

also, i respect your skill because you aren't an *******
There's a difference between respecting skill and respecting the persons attitude. Regardless of how much of a **** Dphat may or may not be, it has no effect on how good he is at the game.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
i did have fun, i even thanked you for hosting, but that's because you were being respectful at the time...

i would treat others the same way, but all the other high ranked players in this thread give constructive advice that actually helps people improve. people think it's my personal vendetta against you, but it's really not, i hate anyone who feel the need to **** talk other players constantly

oh and here's the gif you guys are looking for

Don't worry john I don't have a personal vendetta against you, I just dislike bad players who think they are good.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What the **** lmfao you have an official team emblem too?

KEVIN M I PETITION TO BE ON YOUR TEAM WHAT IS YOUR TEAM SUB ME IN CMON COACH I'M READY

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm actually the secret mastermind behind the Leblanc swap. Originally he wanted to Leblanc Support and I was like WAIT WAIT SWAP WITH LEACERO :D

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Shaya, I want to watch your stream but its so laggy. Feed keeps freezing and jumping. :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mm, just did a test and only managed about 0.7-0.75mbps upload.

Also for our team in the tournament, s2j informed me he will be playing and we won't need a stand in (at least at the moment).

Turazrok

Smash Master
Mm, just did a test and only managed 0.71mbps upload.

Also for our team in the tournament, s2j informed me he will be playing and we won't need a stand in (at least at the moment).
Sweet. Thank s2j, wherever you are.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
MacD what is our team name?
I'll totes make a logo.

TEAM 2/5ths a Cosby Sweater?!
-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
just caught up on the thread...

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Gangplank is the new love of my life. It's just like playing Pantheon, except that when you just sit around and farm for 30 minutes, your team wins. So much less stressful than needing to go like 10/0 in the first 15 minutes.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Wow, riven feels awesome, but i get the feeling that she requires full runes and masteries to jungle.
I jungle her with standard jungle runes nothing fancy. She has some mixups but she does fine with like armor pen reds, armor yellows, mrpl blues, AD quints
You can also do stuff like AD quints/reds, armor yellow, cooldownperlevel blues
or some kind of mix. I currently just do the mix of attck speeds/AD/Armor pen Reds and quints with armor yellows and mrpl blues.

Shaya I don't know if you remember but any tips for me? I think it was Vayne/Janna vs Ezreal/SonaOrSoraka and I got bodied. I think I should of rushed a wriggles due to lack of sustain or something (I still thought that first ult should of missed though :X).

I typically don't play ranged AD carries but it seems like whenever I do in-houses that's what I end up doing lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Time to start free farming with Pantheon and just winning via CS.
That's the spirit <3
Oh, but you're right. The frustration of "farming" or "helping the team because I'm mother ****ing pantheon" is a pretty annoying one :(.

Shaya I don't know if you remember but any tips for me? I think it was Vayne/Janna vs Ezreal/SonaOrSoraka and I got bodied. I think I should of rushed a wriggles due to lack of sustain or something (I still thought that first ult should of missed though :X).

I typically don't play ranged AD carries but it seems like whenever I do in-houses that's what I end up doing lol.
Ezreal wins at level 2. I got first blood and a double kill the moment I hit 2 - lack of experience on both of your parts.
Snowballing lanes go places. None of your bottom ganks worked out IIRC (i think the jungler gave up coming bot and mid never came?)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I jungle her with standard jungle runes nothing fancy. She has some mixups but she does fine with like armor pen reds, armor yellows, mrpl blues, AD quints
You can also do stuff like AD quints/reds, armor yellow, cooldownperlevel blues
or some kind of mix. I currently just do the mix of attck speeds/AD/Armor pen Reds and quints with armor yellows and mrpl blues.
I currently have a 2 greater seals of strength, a greater seal of fortitude, a greater glyph of replenishment, a greater glyph of strenght, and a glyph of intellect.

Yea, the fact that the runes are standard doesn't change much for me atm.

Top Bottom