• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
In order to hit 4 after full clear you have to do one additional small camp. Considering small camps respawn in 1 minute, the soonest you'll get to kill one is wolves respawning at about 2:55. About 5 seconds to get to red and start it.

Most champs will now average a level 4 around 4 minutes instead of 330ish. Six might come faster (I've never timed it), but you are now perpetually behind solos.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Which is what I'm saying. Either grab a low income/high utility jangler if you really want to have two solos, or get a duo w/ laner and then take small camps if you have time/the chance.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah I see. Poor Amumu. Now he has more reason to cry, yet won't be able to find the tears.

Nuris

Smash Lord
amumu should be fine since he's pretty low income/high utility and clears small camps pretty okay with AOE

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I almost feel like double gold/10 is going to have to be the norm on junglers. Wriggle's is almost unnecessary, and the gold is not high enough, so might as well have an alternate source.

N64

Smash Champion
Might try some counterjungle/roam twitch. Run smite and take their big wraith/wolf/golem in between ganks.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't you still get to 4 faster say by like 10 seconds? Why try to power clear creeps and not take advantage of the health bonus with a gank and instead of basing after taking damage from the gank you can gain it from the jungle and repeat? Does this not work? I haven't played yet so just wondering.
This works exactly. That's what I've been doing.

I double jungled today and that worked well too. You roam separate, invade a lot, and then gank together or apart. whatever you want.

Worked well.

jungle malphite is legit good. I'm building madred's bloodrazer, AS boots, and then usually Sunfire cape. that's your core. then build situationally. If your team needs a tank, then build FoN/GA/Aegis/thornmail...whatever tanky stuff you enjoy. If your team lacks a good ad carry then I keep building AS with either P-dancer (runspeed is nice) or black cleaver. I've gotten my AS up to 2.0 already with 3200 hp. bloodrazer and wits end procs are doing tons of damage, and so much is splashing with my W and E. add in my aoe from Ult (come in late, since you aren't a real tank...pretend you are ulting in with noct halfway through a fight) and aoe from sunfire just melt teams.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure most small camps give you less than (I'm estimating about 4g a creep) 20g (at beginning of game)... and isn't 20g what 1 lane minion is worth? :\

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm pretty sure most small camps give you less than (I'm estimating about 4g a creep) 20g... and isn't 20g what 1 lane minion is worth? :\
Didn't they say that the jungle creeps gold values increase over time? How long does it take before it starts bumping up?

Saw the edit. Question stands.
-DD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I saw that around 8 minutes small golem finally gives 24 gold... lol. That kind of gives you an idea of how little gold you get.

EDIT: LOL, Jarvan's Q still works on dragon (and it makes his passive do more damage... he's actually pretty strong right now).

L__

Smash Master
new jungle feels so weird

does anyone know any cool and nifty char specific routes?

too lazy to youtube or google

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol has awful laning variety. Someone said Jungling wasn't viable in hon on the lol general (completely false, most jungles as banned at top tournament play). I just dont understand why it works out in hon and yet the jungle is so hard to balance with the duo in lol in contrast. Maybe it's the map size. Idk.

:phone:

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
The game itself has plenty of variety. The problem is people METAGAME and just do what they think they are supposed to, rather than try and actively counter the opposing team's strats and composition.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Lol has awful laning variety. Someone said Jungling wasn't viable in hon on the lol general (completely false, most jungles as banned at top tournament play). I just dont understand why it works out in hon and yet the jungle is so hard to balance with the duo in lol in contrast. Maybe it's the map size. Idk.

:phone:
Because HoN just stole DotA's jungle.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I saw a jarvan pull off a 3.30 level 4. Not sure what's up.

Shaco's a funny one, he can pre set up jitbs at camps so he can come back and clear them slightly quicker inbetween ganks... I guess that equates to going down a more supportive role by building CDR or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't ever wanna see you post pictures like that again

S

smash brawl player 99021

D:
My poor GP friend had more assists than the tank. :awesome:

why no? :l

Top Bottom