• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Dekar173

Justice Man
i probably would... that's the magic of duo queue :) making the elo system worse than it already is, since 2010
There are people who don't duo queue?

Solo queue is ********, straight up. The people who solo queue non-stop are the people who I would never want to actually be on my team.

If you believe duo-queue is so absolutely gamebreaking/******** to go against... maybe you should duo queue with someone? lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What are you talking about

Throwing random strangers in a heavy team based game together alone

FOREVER AS ONE

Is the essence of League. How else would you find Jungle Singed?

Turazrok

Smash Master
What are you talking about

Throwing random strangers in a heavy team based game together alone

FOREVER AS ONE

Is the essence of League. How else would you find Jungle Singed?
Wobbles posted about it like half a year ago.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You know what would solve most of solo queue's problems?

Integrated voice chat.

I'm not actually being serious.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Integrated Voice Chat as long as you can mute people

Cause I don't wanna hear 12 year olds telling me how they jungled with double Malady Teemo and I should do that or they AFK.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im almost level 30, almost... when I get there, my elo will probably be balls for a while.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont plan on it unless there's some skin that I really really want available for playing a certain number of ranked games.

TuxingtonIII

Smash Apprentice
Integrated Voice Chat as long as you can mute people

Cause I don't wanna hear 12 year olds telling me how they jungled with double Malady Teemo and I should do that or they AFK.
That happens with text anyway (and also thank Zombie Jesus for mute)

D

Deleted member

played 1 game of ranked and got former 1900s that completely blew complete **** ****ing peices of **** motheroiawhe['aiwefnawef2]-32h

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Turns out it was both. They were stacking armor by 30 minutes because he was getting fed. So he built Brut/Whisper to counter the early armor and their eventual lategame GAs,Atmas,Thorn,Soraka buff. Him ****** a solo lane top vs Nasus was mind blowing. Had 80 Cs ahead of Nasus at all time.

:phone:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Cait is a great pick for top lane because she can just walk over those sustain laners that normally go up there.
She's just normally bot because its a safer lane to farm in than top once you add in the enemy jungler to the equation. At least that's how I see it.
I do really like her up top though and it's definitely something that should be run more often because you can just outpoke, damage, and zone the bruisers up there. Her and Teemo should both be up top more.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
They have that in WoW but people still don't use it in pugs. It would be nice, but I have the feeling that it'd just end up sounding like CoD.
It works out perfectly fine in HoN, I've never had to mute someone for being a ***rag.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Teemo crushes a large proportion of the solo laners. It's not even close vs champions like nasus/irelia/singed/garen/galio/alistar/renekton. Let him farm to wriggles and he truly ruins these champions on top lane. However, lots of people don't like giving top lane to a teemo because they don't realise how strong he is up there.

I kind of miss seeing AD carries doing solo lanes. They have bad match ups, but there's a fair few situations where it's appropriate. Caitlyn, teemo, sivir and vayne can all pull it off and do very well with a solo lane.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
mm... I may recall wrongly but I thought nasus' q hits through blinds?

at the same time he ***** teemo with a 5 second slow.
If teemo doesn't completely deny nasus prior to level 5 I'd say he would do fine.

Coney

Smash Master
yo riven is ****ing annoying

solo top'd against her as singed, she lived four or five times because of her shield and she escaped a ton of times with QQQQQQQQQQ and ghost/flash

hatehatehatehatehate

solecalibur

Smash Master

If teemo doesn't completely deny nasus prior to level 5 I'd say he would do fine.
lol noc and sivir's spell sheild doesnt work on that **** either

SuperBowser

Smash Lord

Yeah he does hit through blind. So level up W instead. In my experience, it's a pretty easy lane.

In the early levels, nasus doesn't have the manapool to slow and hit teemo and it's difficult for nasus to last hit minions without eating autoattacks in the face. If he tries to chase teemo with his slow he will have to walk past the minion wave to catch him; this nearly always backfires and he will lose more health overall and be significantly down on mana for it. In the later levels, nasus has basically lost the lane if teemo has farmed his wriggles and mushrooms are placed. I do play teemo with teleport, so perhaps that helps keep the pressure up.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Would Kogmaw be worth picking up? He seems to do an absurd amount if damage mid/lategame and has the most ridiculous range in the game.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Would Kogmaw be worth picking up? He seems to do an absurd amount if damage mid/lategame and has the most ridiculous range in the game.

Kog'Maw is great, but if you noticed that you have had issues with Ashe your going to have even more issues with Kog since he doesn't even have arrow to save him from getting caught/bad positioning.

He's fine in SoloQ but just like Ashe he does much better with a solid team around him.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've seen Jungle Irelia's and checked their runes and there were like basic jungle rune pages. I used to try and run jungle irelia with just mass attack speed - it made her extremely weak for like the first 30 minutes of the game (i.e. unviable), but yeah... basic jungle rune pages and they go reasonably fast and are pretty strong gankers...

typical jungle page is like armor pen (enough with 6 armor pen from masteries to true damage stuff) with rest AD runes, ad quints, armor yellow and attack speed something or rather.

I think they ask for a hard leash or start at mini golems.

Top Bottom