• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
any good current teemo players I can take notes from?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think Varus animations on his arrows and his ult (particularly how it spreads) are pretty badass.

He walks hella weird though... like dude's legs don't move according to his speed and it messes w/ my mind.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think Varus animations on his arrows and his ult (particularly how it spreads) are pretty badass.

He walks hella weird though... like dude's legs don't move according to his speed and it messes w/ my mind.
Seriously, when i saw his movespeed was 310 i was like "He walks like he's 295"

Player-3

Smash Hero
I know very well about genu valgus and genu varus... lol.

Your legs don't move slower when you have genu varus, you are just bow-legged, and with genu valgus your knees bow inward... again, doesn't affect rate at which you move your legs.

EDIT: Genu - knee
o

my bad then

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Btw for the people who didn't know or forgot, PX is in ****ing med school. *******s. :0

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
look, i know that hating me is the hip cool thing to do in this thread, but you sound like an idiot and you need to stop posting.
How does that make him sound like an idiot? At what point in his post does he seem mentally deficient because he said you lose?

Niko45

Smash Master
idk, shirtless purple dude shooting pink lasers out of a crossbow while being awkwardly hunched over the whole time...

seems like a missed attempt at badass

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Doesn't Genja usually go Brut before Glacial? I heard that he only goes Glacial first against stuff like Corki because of armor shred.

Carnivalmar

Smash Rookie

You want to see some weird animations? Look at Jarvan.

john!

Smash Hero
John not everything about you god damn.
as always, this whole tired discussion started with me making a single 4-line post (not hostile towards anyone in this thread) and other people being douchebags to me for no reason

happens all the time, haven't you noticed?

some people tend to reach violently to certain things that i say, and i know why.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, correct me if I'm wrong, high Elo players, but are the following assumptions true:

The general League community doesn't get any less ******** at high elos.
No matter how high you go, you will often be matched with people that shock you with their stupidity.

Are these things true at all Elos?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Lmao, this thread. 10/10, would read again.

To make this post relevant to people other than John!'s hurt butt: I'm the carry and my team can't protect me well enough from the likes of Riven or Lee Sin. What should I build to survive them? I'm usually Varus or Miss Fortune.

jpak

Smash Lord
So, correct me if I'm wrong, high Elo players, but are the following assumptions true:

No matter how high you go, you will often be matched with people that shock you with their stupidity.

then when u get high enough you will realize you should not care about solo queue.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
so i was playing anivia vs sion mid today
volibear comes to gank so sion flashes over my wall but somehow the fling from voli picks him up from the other side of the wall and feeds us a free kill

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lmao, this thread. 10/10, would read again.

To make this post relevant to people other than John!'s hurt butt: I'm the carry and my team can't protect me well enough from the likes of Riven or Lee Sin. What should I build to survive them? I'm usually Varus or Miss Fortune.
The best thing you can build is a different champion with an escape mechanism.

@dastrn - you get dummies/trolls and people getting picked off at all ELOs. They happen in less concentration, but influence the game just as much.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
so i was playing anivia vs sion mid today
volibear comes to gank so sion flashes over my wall but somehow the fling from voli picks him up from the other side of the wall and feeds us a free kill
Apparently there's a window where it's locked on but flash can still occur as well as other escape moves. Happened to dyrus when his lane was ganked, and apparently this can also happen with singed.

My understanding from reports is that the level of skill that amounts to "shocks you with their stupidity" creeps steadily upward.

Still is absolutely terrible given the level of play everyone around them is performing at and still throws games, still happens a lot though.

Top Bottom