• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Tark

Smash Rookie
smasher central

Umm..PRe Reg me too
INfo.....
name: Tark
LIve in Cobb county
Hopefully ill make it

RDK

Smash Hero
Pre-reg me on the list. I might fly down to Hotlanta and hang with Smooth before the tourney.

Also, Dogysamich--get ready for some 1v1's. =P

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Oh, snaps! I think I'll be joining in on this one, so sign me up for the pre-reg. I live in Dallas, but a friend of mine and I are making this into an uber sweet road trip. I think he's gonna play, too, but I'll post again when I find out for sure.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm not any good at this game. Maybe someone will money match me in Pokèmon Puzzle League instead.

Zone

Smash Champion
game sucks, you just sit in your shield and wait to see what the opponent does and then respond.
1.) I'm just joking lol.
2.) It's easily apparent to see when your opponent is being lame like that.
3.) Between 2 smashers, seeing as how it's a generally very decent community I doubt someone would do that to a fellow smasher.
4.)There are ways around the typical on Shoot way.

But yes, it does suck as a game to bet things on. hence joke.

But it's not a sucky game to use to make a random decision between 2 different things.

Zone: Let's go to BK
TAco: Lets go to Taco Bell
*Rock paper scissors to find out where to go*
It's handy for those things ^^d so is flipping a coin. But meh spice it up a bit

HiIH

Smash Lord
Thereflexwonder said:
I'm not any good at this game. Maybe someone will money match me in Pokèmon Puzzle League instead.
Fire Emblem 7

5$

Also Tric and I are most definitely confirmed in coming to this. More than likely both days.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol zone, i was just messing with you man. we should get some matches in at the tourney =D

friendly neighborhood rodent backed me up on that one.

Zone

Smash Champion
lol zone, i was just messing with you man. we should get some matches in at the tourney =D

friendly neighborhood rodent backed me up on that one.
lol Yes, I realized this after I posted >.>; For a Korean, I guess i'm slow at brawl jokes. Even though I dislike it and shoulda caught that joke lol :D

Yes we should get some matches. Too many times have I been to tournaments, and did not friendly enough people. I think There has been people who went to the same 2+ Tourney's as me, and I never played them D:

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
iori- besides the regular mmes, wanna do a $5 mm on hyrule, no time, and no items?

anyone else wanna mm me on hyrule, best 2/3, no time, no items

Pritch

Smash Lord
I seem to be preregistered.

...which is cool and all, since I have every intention of going to this thing if real life does not interfere in some way. Guess Zone put me up there or somthing. See you folks there, and I'm glad big melee tournaments are still happening, what with my general dislike of brawl.

If you have a Extended format deck I'll MM ya. $10.00 =D
This is mad old, but I just noticed it. I'm down for playing some mtg, any format from legacy up to standard assuming I can bum a few cards from some friends to fill out some decks (which shouldn't be an issue since it's not extended season and half the **** is rotating anyways).

Also down to draft if we can get a full 8-man, even though atm I'm not a huge fan of shadowmoor draft.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
we need more hype TOM GET TO WORK!!!
also lets do are regular melee training like last time lets play brawl into the wee hours of the morning then play melee. its proven to work and you know it

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
MELEE.
Melee.
mELEE.
MeLeE.
mElEe.
.eelem
M
E
L
E
E

This is a melee tournament.

Anyone want to do RUN DMC impression money matches? I need to lay off the drugs @_@;

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow....i hadn't even touched melee since the day brawl came out...i would be SO horrible at it. I dunno...me and lee personally both prefer melee, but we know we'd suck balls at it for now. I'm actually interested in this...but i just dont know what will happen in due time...so i'll keep it in mind.

If I come, it'll be w/ a party of 4-6 people at the least...so yea.

Nite

Smash Champion
wow....i hadn't even touched melee since the day brawl came out...i would be SO horrible at it. I dunno...me and lee personally both prefer melee, but we know we'd suck balls at it for now. I'm actually interested in this...but i just dont know what will happen in due time...so i'll keep it in mind.

I feel ya, Cyphus. I'ma be terrible too, but I feel like getting back into it, since I don't really like playing Brawl competitively, so this'll be a great start.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

Welp i hope u guys can make it:)
Is lee the same guy who won the gamestop tourney?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Also down to draft if we can get a full 8-man, even though atm I'm not a huge fan of shadowmoor draft.
untap is going to be so f'n hilarious.

And wither.

But mainly untap. I gotta thumb around and see if there's a way to make millfolk broken before the lorwyn block kicks the bucket. >.>

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

The solution to lack of melee is more melee.

Regardless, it'd be fun and amazing, even if you don't do as well as you would have or hell, if you don't enter the tournament at all.

Top Bottom