• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
This is mad old, but I just noticed it. I'm down for playing some mtg, any format from legacy up to standard assuming I can bum a few cards from some friends to fill out some decks (which shouldn't be an issue since it's not extended season and half the **** is rotating anyways).

Also down to draft if we can get a full 8-man, even though atm I'm not a huge fan of shadowmoor draft.
hahaha thats old as hell!. yeah dude, I'll draft or Mtg MM anyday =D

yeah, I need to make a new deck for berlin, wanna just do a draft MM then? lol

rav block ftw? :bee:

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'll draft if we can get an 8 man going, though I don't know how realistic that'll be. We can just have all 8 chip in on a box or something and split the remaining packs among 1st and 2nd, that'd probably be easiest.

I may bring some variety of standard or extended decks along as well, provided I can bum a couple of cards off of some friends here (probably just bring the stuff I played in the extended ptqs, with maybe some basic updates for shadowmoor if anything is really obvious). So we may get some games in.

Are you Q'ed for berlin on rating, or are you just hitting up the grinders? Either way, good luck with that.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I'll draft if we can get an 8 man going, though I don't know how realistic that'll be. We can just have all 8 chip in on a box or something and split the remaining packs among 1st and 2nd, that'd probably be easiest.

I may bring some variety of standard or extended decks along as well, provided I can bum a couple of cards off of some friends here (probably just bring the stuff I played in the extended ptqs, with maybe some basic updates for shadowmoor if anything is really obvious). So we may get some games in.

Are you Q'ed for berlin on rating, or are you just hitting up the grinders? Either way, good luck with that.
I would just do my High School Draft. Buy a box, and split the price between 8 or so people, and split up the rares to top 4 :) It's how I've got my collection back LOL

Awesome. Bring a Goblin Bidding deck if you can, with new shadowmoor stuff added(to give the deck some sort of draw power, lol)

and I havent q'd yet, since the ptq doesnt happen yet. But I'm pretty sure I will since when I played in orlando, everybody was bad lol. And I'm quite good(not trying to be cocky D=)

Zone

Smash Champion
I seem to be preregistered.

...which is cool and all, since I have every intention of going to this thing if real life does not interfere in some way. Guess Zone put me up there or somthing. See you folks there, and I'm glad big melee tournaments are still happening, what with my general dislike of brawl.
I only mentioned that you "Might" Go. >.> And that'd I'd talk to you more about it. Which I did later. oh well lol.

I feel ya, Cyphus. I'ma be terrible too, but I feel like getting back into it, since I don't really like playing Brawl competitively, so this'll be a great start.
You best get some practice lol. I don't want to fight a Rusty Nite :D

----
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (Mewtwo vs Zelda)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda
Marsfool - 1$ 2/3 Ganon vs Zelda

Nite

Smash Champion
Maybe when I get a job. Otherwise, I'd be too broke to fly or drive down there. Sometime when I get money though, man.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
iori you had better be getting your game back, i want to make a really nice movie from your recordings

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Hecks naw get outta my line I was in it first, go get your johns form the rack like everybody else.
Let's all share one big mid-south rusty john. Lol
i will cry when i lose to a rusty Iori. Nite, or Chad
Man, Midsouth ***** too much. Which is why we should have region crews to show how much Midsouth *****. If that doesn't work, regional crew awesome contest where the most awesome region wins. Unfortunately, I can't enter either so I am out. XD

*pats jack on back* we all know you would destroy me lol

If comes from playing a female and i do not understand that last part ?_?

Tsk, tsk Samus players. Don't go emo on me JACK! The last part is Iori speak and therefore cannot be understood.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I think everyone feels rusty. Melee players are like survivors of a nuclear war. All zombie like and French >_>; Besides that NES n00b guy who is too good to be rusty.

LMAO SEE WHAT I DID THERE BUDDY!?

Jx31

Smash Ace
Lol at all of the Mid-South rust johns XD

No rusty johns Nite. Cause that will be my john. Get your own.

Anyone want MMs? Or serious friendlies cause I am a serious person (XD)?

One more question, does anyone want to team with me?
Serious friendlies please, I'm going to take down ever Falcon player that I meet at this tournament o_o.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I think everyone feels rusty. Melee players are like survivors of a nuclear war. All zombie like and French >_>; Besides that NES n00b guy who is too good to be rusty.

LMAO SEE WHAT I DID THERE BUDDY!?
In order to get rid of deez johnz, I propose having 1 hour of just friendlies before the tourney starts :)

I haven't played a human person with my controller in a good position in a few months, =/

otherwise, my new hobby is playing lvl 1 computers(melee)

since brawl is a trashy piece of ****

also, i will do random character Iron man matches for $3.00 :p

Jx31

Smash Ace
Are you sure you can handle all those Falcons? Mostly me....and no one else *coughGerbilnostealingmyztHunderz*.
*checks pre-reg list* Good point >.>;, I guess we have to play a lot of friendlies to make up for it :)

At Gerbil:Drive your *** to Albany so we can do this right now. :bee:

Top Bottom