• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Zone

Smash Champion
Let's just go 2/3 character changing allowed.

EDIT: Prac on DP's account
k lol.

-----
Plank - 10$ IronMan Match
Mog - 5$ 2/3 (??? vs ???)
Full Metal - 5$ 2/3 Fox vs Zelda.
Soft - 3.47$ 2/3 Falco vs Zelda.
Prac - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
IHSB - 5$ 2/3 Anyone
Iori: - 5$ 2/3 (???? vs ????)
Nite: - x2 5$ 2/3 Falco/Falcon vs Zelda

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Awwwwwww yeaaaaaaah baby

All my Mikes- Yea, we can do that.
Zone- I play Falco. Falcon too if you want both. XD

Plank and Dazwa- I want some EC. Please give me some.

Full Metal- $5
112- $5

Any more? <3
Yay Nite! <3

Zone, smooth criminal, dazwa, soft, linguini, mog112, cashmooney, carter, plairnkk, x2x, prac, marsfool, renth, Nicaboy, and fullmetal sign me for money matches best 2/3 ??.

Tom No munies iorn man matches your 5 vs all m2 be prepared.
You're totally on, Iori.

---------------------------------------

Carter- 5$ 2/3
Dogy- 5$ 3/5
Smooth Criminal- 5$ 2/3
TRC- 5$ 2/3
MarsFool- 1$ 2/3
Nicaboy- 5$ 2/3
IHSB- 5$ 2/3
Jx31- 5$ 2/3
Prac- 20$ 3/5
112 - 5$ 2/3
Zone- 5$ 2/3 Fox vs. Zelda
Dazwa- 5$ 2/3
Nite- 5$ 2/3
Iori- 5$ 2/3

yayyyyy 14 MMs~

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Protip: the only real names that even matter are ones that end in "Hayes"

EDIT: and "Fightmaster"

and "Lee"

Can't you just imagine it. You slowly slip Samus' zero suit off her hips, but instead of human hairs marking her most precious place, a tiny, well groomed mound of soft feathers, brilliantly gold in color, meets your eyes.

Samus blushes, begging you not to look at her deformity, but instead of looking away, you brush you cheek ever so softly against them. The soft down tickles your skin, and Samus visibly shudders at your touch. The silky feel of them is intoxicating. After several minutes of touching, as Samus becomes hotter and wetter, you take a sudden initiative and whisper a request into her ear. Her eyes widen with shock, but she nods, and with astounding speed and dexterity, you pluck one feather out. She winces, but she's so senstive at this point a little fingering calms her back down.

You take that shining blond pubic feather and proceed to trace every inch of Samus' body with it. Along her legs and thighs, her inner arms across her neck, her eyelids, her ears, every crevice is explored. When you finally return to the feathers origin and, ever so gently, brush it across her ****, she finally can stand no more and comes all over your hand...

AND THEN SHE POKES YOU IN THE FACE WITH HER BEAK

CA CAW!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Can't you just imagine it. You slowly slip Samus' zero suit off her hips, but instead of human hairs marking her most precious place, a tiny, well groomed mound of soft feathers, brilliantly gold in color, meets your eyes.

Samus blushes, begging you not to look at her deformity, but instead of looking away, you brush you cheek ever so softly against them.

CA CAW!
How ****ing deformed is she where her head is between her legs?

Prac352

Smash Lord

Samus blushes, begging you not to look at her deformity, but instead of looking away, you brush you cheek ever so softly against them. The soft down tickles your skin, and Samus visibly shudders at your touch. The silky feel of them is intoxicating. After several minutes of touching, as Samus becomes hotter and wetter, you take a sudden initiative and whisper a request into her ear. Her eyes widen with shock, but she nods, and with astounding speed and dexterity, you pluck one feather out. She winces, but she's so senstive at this point a little fingering calms her back down.

You take that shining blond pubic feather and proceed to trace every inch of Samus' body with it. Along her legs and thighs, her inner arms across her neck, her eyelids, her ears, every crevice is explored. When you finally return to the feathers origin and, ever so gently, brush it across her ****, she finally can stand no more and comes all over your hand...

CA CAW!
Stop it, Jack-with-a-mustache! You'll frighten the children.

-Chad-

Slackerator
lol your on i think lol who is that secret character :laugh:

omg im actually nervous this time the competion looks so tough. guess its back to ho lasers and *** shines
@Chad .25$ mm your pika vs my ganon?
Pikaaa okays~

I will take u up on a Candy bar and a Soul match:)
This needs even more hype *goes to look for more smashers*
Alrighty, what candy bar should I bet..

Chad, let's have a buy-Chad-a-present match.

If you win, SleepyK buys you a present.
If you lose, Sleepyk buys you a present.
Hahah present exchange match?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

CA CAW!
you just shatter my dreams....

Alrighty, what candy bar should I bet..
Snicker bar XD

derf

Smash Ace
yea so exarch says some of you will MM any falcon. im prolly down depending on my funds/mood at the time. i dont like taking (remembering) MMs beforehand so basically just talk to me at the tournament.

i have no real desire to MM chad with falcon though since wes basically told me i shouldnt

-Chad-

Slackerator
yea so exarch says some of you will MM any falcon. im prolly down depending on my funds/mood at the time. i dont like taking (remembering) MMs beforehand so basically just talk to me at the tournament.

i have no real desire to MM chad with falcon though since wes basically told me i shouldnt

Pssh hahah, he was just jokesiesing

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I'll MM any Peach.
your on my peach vs your?

Teams?

=)
renth if you want i will team with youi plays peach

Zone, smooth criminal, dazwa, soft, linguini, mog112, cashmooney, carter, plairnkk, x2x, prac, marsfool, renth, Nicaboy, and fullmetal sign me for money matches best 2/3 ??.

Heeheheheh Just as planned. :093: thanks doggy.

Jx31 5 mm 2/3
im willing to bet a dollar sure lets go.

@pika chad im also willing to play that soul match
my luigi your pika?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
**** you, Iori.

Lulz. But I'll take the bait anyway. Ready for some easy cash, Iori?

Five bucks, best two out of three. My Sheik versus your G&W (or your Mewtwo).

Smooth Criminal

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
has anyone mentioned this to lozr and his group, or to virginia or any of the close(-er than east coast) states?

if you get them to come you'll get a free care package from tom =D mmmmm

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Oh man if this gets bigger I might come. ^^
Hahaha i was wondering when you would post in here:)
Doing everything to get as much people to make this XD

has anyone mentioned this to lozr and his group, or to virginia or any of the close(-er than east coast) states?

if you get them to come you'll get a free care package from tom =D mmmmm
I talk to TRC about it and i even made a post about it in there own state thread so hopefully they will come down. as far as Virgina welp i need to work on that lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i said one dollar @iori
@everyone i mm i am subject to lower amount depending on the situation my family comes first so i will still mm all and anyone just that i might have to lower it :) thanks for uderstainding

i got the master plan check this out so im going to knock out iori mewtwo, soft jigglypuff, and chads pikachu and use them for my own that way im bound to beat you all. im evil muhahahahaha. by knock out mean physically take their skill and use it for my own yes i know im crazy:laugh:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
um lets see
alpha samus me falco $2
dogy doc me lugi $5
iori m2 me peach $1
smooth sheik me peach $5
full metal marth me peach $5(i been waiting for this one its payback)
prac peach ditto $5
jx31 marth me peach $5
carter fox me peach $10
mars fox me peach $10(minus one due to previuos affairs)
tom falcon me peach $5
spaceballs falcon me peach $5
soft ? me ? 3.47
chad captain fabolous vs me peach $5
chad pika me luigi soul match
i think thats everyone still acepting mm

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ill talk to noob testament about coming to this, if plane tickets arent too expensive i might make it, hows attendance lookin like?

and is anyone offering housing for a fellow floridian?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Whats the closest airport to this and would anyone pick me up? I'd only drive if like 2-3 other people who also drove came in my car with me. :p

Jx31

Smash Ace
Whats the closest airport to this and would anyone pick me up? I'd only drive if like 2-3 other people who also drove came in my car with me. :p
The airport closest to the venue is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Most of Ga's smashers live in the Atlanta area so I imagine you could get someone to pick you up rather easily.

Tark

Smash Rookie
Umm..PRe Reg me too
INfo.....
name: Tark
LIve in Cobb county
Hopefully ill make it

Top Bottom