• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Eval

Smash Journeyman
thats bs that puerto ricans are going back to pr from here.
puerto rico is worse then over here
there are no jobs over there
my uncle was one of the top heads of home depot in puerto rico, not just in like a town, but the whole island
he lost his job because jobs are getting cut because of no money
i would only go back for my honeymoon
That's probably true... I have been thinking of moving to US when I graduate next May cause things are bad over here... Too much people, no jobs available and the economy is **** :[

Still I love PR and I wouldn't want to leave here D:

And lol at the Smash Olympics. That would be awesome!!!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
puerto rico is amazing besides the economic situation. its atleast twice as good over here.
the thing is everythin sucks over here.
the US is nothing like puerto rico.
in puerto rico i go everywhere callin people primo lol
over here people dont get along like that.
its kinda like a lose-lose situation

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Smash olympics huh? I'm down for racing someone :p

Or we could do wrestling or boxing or MMA...

but enough on that haha.

Genesis will be that once in a life time gathering of powerhouses. Genesis led the way to make Pound 4 what it could be. And hopefully what it will be.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oooh its a race!!! We could host a sumo event in the giant suits (everyone loves them just admit it)

Just a funny thought. What if pound 4 had an opening ceremony like the olympics hahaha. I could see the awesomeness of that

strawhats

Smash Master
I watched that m2k vs. mango match 5 times straight. M2k's opening act was epic. "I summon you" lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good stuff. Alukard's commentary was kinda annoying at times but it wasn't too bad.

Hax vs SS was hilarious.

and wtf@EC cping Sheik vs Axe's pikachu. ._.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Good stuff. Alukard's commentary was kinda annoying at times but it wasn't too bad.

Hax vs SS was hilarious.

and wtf@EC cping Sheik vs Axe's pikachu. ._.
I noticed you didn't complain about pink shinobi? :laugh:

but really it's not like we weren't losing at the time anyways.

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
quality is mad bad! but cool for linking anyway. is the other match col losing to 'some random luigi'?

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yeah..sorry this hasn't been updated in forever. I went to hawaii and stuff and lost track of all the videos, and now i feel way to behind to even add everything. if any mod wants to let someone else take this thread over then that's fine.

i'm glad i made the thread tho :p

thanks for the links everyone btw.

LLDL

Smash Hero
loool thats messed up. First tourney match that I've seen a win by default.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
rofl, I love Paul.
It was a pretty gay win. Americans are really the only smashers who will try to win by gaying and timing out their opponent. It's probably cultural thing, Americans are taught to win strive for success however they can; integrity isn't important them.

Oracle

Smash Master
What a scrub
You do what it takes to win
That's how everything in life works.
If you want to play for fun go play barwl. Get that scrub **** outta here

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
youre kinda proving his point. not everyone at a nonscrub level thinks the same as you. its not how everything in life works necessarily.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If I wanna plat for fun, I go play melee.

cause Brawl makes me want to kill myself even I don't take it seriously.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
What a scrub
You do what it takes to win
That's how everything in life works.
If you want to play for fun go play barwl. Get that scrub **** outta here
And you prove my point. Not everyone thinks like you, some people have integrity and thinks that the way you achieve success matters. Concepts like integrity, principles and sportsmanship may seem foreign and non-nonsensical to you. But to some people and to some cultures they do matter, it's too bad America isn't one of them.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
And you prove my point. Not everyone thinks like you, some people have integrity and thinks that the way you achieve success matters. Concepts like integrity, principles and sportsmanship may seem foreign and non-nonsensical to you. But to some people and to some cultures they do matter, it's too bad America isn't one of them.
Lol this kid cries a river every time he sees or hears of an American accomplishing something in smash.

Get a life scrub.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Lol this kid cries a river every time he sees or hears of an American accomplishing something in smash.

Get a life scrub.
Lol, you're dumb. You've missed my point completely. And people I'm not telling Americans to stop playing as cheap and gay as the want, I'm just saying it's pretty sad. I'm pretty sure most people who don't play gay would agree with me over you.

Top Bottom