• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
Armada beasted in Canada vs International O.o its up on Woflez channel

unknown522

Some guy
<3 Canada!!!!!

The french ganon plays pretty much like kage, but has better edgeguarding. He also rolls a lot, unlike kage.

eggz needs to use up-smash when there are openings, or mid-combo.

Hitsuguya needs to use sheik's grab, and needles. Dash attack too. Less rolling.

DJ Nintendo knows that cinnamon toast crunch is the greatest cereal ever!!

all dai!!

Edit1: I dropped on the floor laughing when superboom made that comeback vs doraki. That was too jokes.

Superboom vs the sheik was even more jokes.

Edit2: PKM vs the marth took forever. DK's grab is broken.

Noobking was playing bad. I've never played him in person, but there's no way he could be that bad with falcon. The falcon punch should've hit though (at least traded), but peach's priority is broken.

If you watch the first peach vs noobking, then armada, you can see how he's miles better. Pretty cool.

Holy ****, Kage got ***** by armada. Some scary *** ****.

Edit3: Vwins did good, though peach is boring to watch.

BO10 did good. lol falco

If you guys sent in BO10 earlier, you guys would've won by a lot more. Solely because of falco. If PKM went falco too, you guys would've *****. You guys did well though. I'm proud of you all.

And Eggz.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was very impressed with Superboom, I did not know that he played melee so well. N64 on the other hand...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Nice to see Canada vs International. <3

Moooore Canada footage =D

And yeah, Midwest seemed lacking.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm sure there must be another hold up with vids. I feel kind of like a douche now that I know what was going on. We were all getting on HMW's case for **** he could do anything about lol. At least he's trying to get all the matches and in order so I'll be patient.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Yeah, we got ***** but less so then I thought. Blunted continues to **** pretty hard. Too bad for superboom though ): Adam started out sooo good but. qq

Iori is so good. O.o But that was like, the most boring match everrr.

Man, imagine how we could have done if we had like, Rayne, ManLi, Bam, Dieslow and all those other cats. You too Unknown. ):

Top Bottom