• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Canada didn't even get to cp stages in crews at one point cause some ***s tricked everybody or something

A full power Canada crew would **** like every crew except ec and maybe wc

edit: and south

Scary o_O

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
canada wouldnt beat international if all their dudes came here

the international crew was garbage

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Except like half of the current Canada crew shouldn't even be there cause we have better players too. If monsters like Bam, Chester, MM, Diakonos, Dieslow, Daltsy, and basically all of ON (including Raynex) had made it...gg lol

strawhats

Smash Master
Yeah we'll throw them in for the clean up committee when those three get tired of taking out the competition( Strawhat Dahean anyone)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
thing is canada doesnt have anyone exceptional

they have a bunch of good people

but people like armada, and since amsah and ek are on his level, thats 3 mango/m2k level players
thats scary

Meneks

Smash Lord

but people like armada, and since amsah and ek are on his level, thats 3 mango/m2k level players
thats scary
The fact that the international crew has armada amsah and ek doesn't mean canada doesn't have exceptional players.

strawhats

Smash Master
I think what p.c . jona is saying is that there are no mango/ m2k level players in Canada like their are in Europ( Armada, Amsah, Ek, Helios, Aldwyn). Im really glad that this tourney made everyone look outside of the U.S. and into the International
unknown. Who knows their may be players that far exceed mango and m2k in skill in other countries other than Europe.

The Dominican Reublic and Chile are pretty good at melee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ptUEZ9FuI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d00JKX3OIPw&feature=related

cF=)

Smash Lord

thats scary
Thanks for comparing Canada to a whole continent, that's really flattering :)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
since when is international a continent

also what the heck are you complaining about
your canada, CANADA
notice how we have east coast, west coast and everything in between
your a country compared to our regions
we dont complain lol
i understand most of canada is like useless but your still a country
international can be whoever, just because so far less of them would come then canada since they have to fly across the ocean

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You implied that Europe had a good number of strong players.

Which is a continent.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
canada wouldnt beat international if all their dudes came here

the international crew was garbage
this is what i said
those people (armada, amsah,ek) would be classified as international
because so few of them would come
so what if they have 3 **** people from europe? thats not enough to make a crew, although they probably are as good as one

notice i never said europe anywhere before now

unknown522

Some guy
this is what i said
those people (armada, amsah,ek) would be classified as international
because so few of them would come
so what if they have 3 **** people from europe? thats not enough to make a crew, although they probably are as good as one

notice i never said europe anywhere before now
I beg to differ. Not all of Canada's best players were there either. We'll just have to see, the next time they come down.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
arent canada's best

vwins/bam/raynex? or is there a hidden jem no one is talking about lol
thats it right?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
arent canada's best

thats it right?
Vwins is probably better than me overall, he's the only one that has out ranked me twice in singles.. Bam outranked me once as well.. Other than that I was the dominant one OOS at least.. locally I always place 4th or 5th.. So I would be considered 4th or 5th in EC Canada I think. If all of Canada's players were there vs all of europes best.. I think we have a good chance.. actually vs anyone we would put up a good fight because all of our players are more consistent and are about top level equally.

unknown522

Some guy
arent canada's best

thats it right?
Vwins is probably better than me overall, he's the only one that has out ranked me twice in singles.. Bam outranked me once as well.. Other than that I was the dominant one OOS at least.. locally I always place 4th or 5th.. So I would be considered 4th or 5th in EC Canada I think. If all of Canada's players were there vs all of europes best.. I think we have a good chance.. actually vs anyone we would put up a good fight because all of our players are more consistent and are about top level equally.
yes, we're very good.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Well America is so good we have to break ourselves apart into coasts so that other countries and continents stand a chance...

Haha I'm just kidding. I just wanted to talk a little **** for once.

Europes best vs Canadas best would be an amazing battle. Although I would give it to Europe, Canada has shown time and time again to never count them out. Example would be Kage at ROM or Blunted Object during Genesis crews taking out so many going for that clutch victory against South that never occured in the end. Blunted Vs Shiz was amazing.

Point in hand is that you never know what the outcome will be until it happens (See Zhu vs M2K)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Touche'

I just wish there was a way that all the worlds best would show up and play (cough pound 4 hopefully cough)

unknown522

Some guy
Well America is so good we have to break ourselves apart into coasts so that other countries and continents stand a chance...

Haha I'm just kidding. I just wanted to talk a little **** for once.

Europes best vs Canadas best would be an amazing battle. Although I would give it to Europe, Canada has shown time and time again to never count them out. Example would be Kage at ROM or Blunted Object during Genesis crews taking out so many going for that clutch victory against South that never occured in the end. Blunted Vs Shiz was amazing.

Point in hand is that you never know what the outcome will be until it happens (See Zhu vs M2K)
Agreed. We have to wait and see.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i understand most of canada is like useless but your still a country
The land to person ratio is a monstrous failure, but we're by no means a useless country.

Touche'

I just wish there was a way that all the worlds best would show up and play (cough pound 4 hopefully cough)
We'll be there. All of us have to make up for missing Genesis.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That makes me happy to hear. I was very impressed with the crew that came to genesis so I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Now we just need to hear from all of America's best that they will in fact go.hey

Could you imagine if rather than EC and WC and SC if they all just became the American crew... that would **** all lol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
i didnt mean as a country it was useless
i meant most of canada, like most of the land is useless
this is pretty true

basically all of the "north", which is like half of the country, is useless, and in terms of smash, there's really only 4 provinces that could compete in crews, those being BC, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. Plus, there's only 35 million people in Canada, the US has over 305 million people. There's about the same amount of people alone in California compared to Canada. lol

strawhats

Smash Master
I agree w/. tw1n. All I wanna see is more international peeps. So if that means Star from Chile, Twin and Javi from Mexico, Luiman and Ray from the Dominican Republic, and Europe's best crew w/. Canada's best vs. U.S so let it be.

P.S. good luck trying to **** armada, kage. hat's like trying to beat mr.serious ( mango)

Eval

Smash Journeyman
All I wanna see is more international peeps. So if that means Star from Chile, Twin and Javi from Mexico, Luiman and Ray from the Dominican Republic, and Europe's best crew w/. Canada's best vs. U.S so let it be.
Actually Ray from Dom. Republic visit PR quite often. Hes a pretty good Mario player and he posted on our forums that he might be coming with us to Pound 4 too. Sounds fun!

there's only 35 million people in Canada, the US has over 305 million people. There's about the same amount of people alone in California compared to Canada. lol
I found this interesting:

http://welcome.topuertorico.org/people.shtml said:
The 3.950 million people that inhabit the island of Puerto Rico make it one of the most densely populated islands in the world. There are about 1,000 people per square mile, a ratio higher than within any of the 50 states in the United States. It is estimated that some 2 million Puerto Ricans have migrated to the United States. Had these people remained in Puerto Rico, the island would be so densely populated that there would be virtually no room for people to live. Because of the massive migration to the mainland, more Puerto Ricans are said to live in New York City than in San Juan. In recent years, many Puerto Ricans have returned to their island home, in large part because of inadequate economic opportunity in the United States.
This is our major weakness, Diversity. We lack a lot of differet matchups and play styles over here due to the low gamer population (got ***** by falcons due to lack of matchup knowledge). That's why puertorricans who live in US shine!! I guess you are wondering who those are.

International FTW. Hope we can pull a better crew battle on Pound 4. =/

strawhats

Smash Master
Good ****... glad to that Ray might be going. Is he better than Luiman. Love Habib's marth btw. Hey eval. Do you know any Argentinian smash players. The only chilean players i know are Star, slayer, and Dark, and blazer.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
The 3.950 million people that inhabit the island of Puerto Rico make it one of the most densely populated islands in the world. There are about 1,000 people per square mile, a ratio higher than within any of the 50 states in the United States. It is estimated that some 2 million Puerto Ricans have migrated to the United States. Had these people remained in Puerto Rico, the island would be so densely populated that there would be virtually no room for people to live. Because of the massive migration to the mainland, more Puerto Ricans are said to live in New York City than in San Juan. In recent years, many Puerto Ricans have returned to their island home, in large part because of inadequate economic opportunity in the United States.
thats bs that puerto ricans are going back to pr from here.
puerto rico is worse then over here
there are no jobs over there
my uncle was one of the top heads of home depot in puerto rico, not just in like a town, but the whole island
he lost his job because jobs are getting cut because of no money
i would only go back for my honeymoon

Top Bottom