• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
everyones pointed out eclipse binary a lot of times... it'll get updated at some point i hope :\

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
added a bunch of those eclipsingbinary vid's.

sorry about the slow response, i'm in hawaii on vacation :DDD

speaking of that, does anyone know of any smash tournys going on in hawaii this week?

if so, lemme know! aim me.

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
no it did finish afaik, it was a crews semi, only the final (south vs east) didnt get played

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
The last EC WC crews match was Taj (Marth) vs Jman (Fox). Taj fought hard but just couldn't pull it off in the end.

South and EC didn't happen but from what I understand it was stacked in Souths favor. It would have been awesome to watch tho :D

And we need to see the damage Armada did the the Canada team. Canada won but Armada took off like 9 or 10 stocks if I remember correctly (I think he even 3 or 4 stocked the Warrior KAGE!!! ...fluke luck.) :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The last EC WC crews match was Taj (Marth) vs Jman (Fox). Taj fought hard but just couldn't pull it off in the end.

South and EC didn't happen but from what I understand it was stacked in Souths favor. It would have been awesome to watch tho :D

And we need to see the damage Armada did the the Canada team. Canada won but Armada took off like 9 or 10 stocks if I remember correctly (I think he even 3 or 4 stocked the Warrior KAGE!!! ...fluke luck.) :p
I was too nervous =P

tw1n

Smash Champion
Kage was nervous... now I've seen it all. Next time just give him the evil look with the red eyes and scream your battle cry (as long as it ends in "eh") and give him your gamer look (as seen in many avatars)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage was nervous... now I've seen it all. Next time just give him the evil look with the red eyes and scream your battle cry (as long as it ends in "eh") and give him your gamer look (as seen in many avatars)
I'll work on that. =P Lol, Tipman! It's tough to manage your nerves in a match.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Good. Don't forget to swing your sword wildly in the air during the whole thing. Its all about the mindgames!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I want to feel the burning feeling I've had at RoM.. I wonder what that was.. the gift of the heavens? lol.
Maybe it was Gonohrrea?

Don't worry Kage it can happen to anyone, even WARRIORS. A quick shot will fix it up :p

Instead of swinging your sword around wildly, why don't you use it on your opponents? Just throwing the idea out there bro. I mean how good could he be if his hands are cut off? Although I won't lie if he still won I would bow down and call him a god O.o

tw1n

Smash Champion
I want to feel the burning feeling I've had at RoM.. I wonder what that was.. the gift of the heavens? lol.
Maybe it was Gonohrrea?

Don't worry Kage it can happen to anyone, even WARRIORS. A quick shot will fix it up :p

Instead of swinging your sword around wildly, why don't you use it on your opponents? Just throwing the idea out there bro. I mean how good could he be if his hands are cut off? Although I won't lie if he still won I would bow down and call him a god O.o
O.o hahahahaha.

So I just watched the Grand Finals (...for the 10th time since the tournament). I'm too bored to count but seriously, how many stitch faces does armada get!!! We all were asking this during the matches as I recall. I counted at least 5 and I know he got more in winners finals! Man... and his stitch combos were godly!

DRD

Smash Lord
I thought that was strange

I didn't recognize like half of the players in midwest's crew

There were other crew battles right?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
True. But none of the midwest's big names were in the crew battle/there at all.
No Johns! Alot of East Coast's best didn't come too!:laugh:

Nah I'm Joking. You right but Still you gotta admit That crew was pretty much Frat party, Gangbang, underage, Bukkake, ****!!!!

Top Bottom