• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Renth

Smash Hero
Big deal, Hungry Box has never won any tournament that was at least state level. If Hbox can't do that then he is not very impressive.
You have no idea what you're talking about :laugh: He's never won any tournament that was at least state level?

Hey Juan, don't you win tournaments in FL all the time?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Big deal, Hungry Box has never won any tournament that was at least state level. If Hbox can't do that then he is not very impressive.
Rannskita said:
lol no literally look at the bracket and who eliminated them.

DSW lost to Armada (who got 2nd place) then lost to Hungrybox (who got 3rd place).
Zhu lost to DSW, then lost to hungrybox

they were both eliminated by hbox, just that because dsw lost in winners at a different time to zhu, he got eliminated straight away in losers, by the same guy that beat zhu eventually.
As well Hbox beat out Darkrain right after beating Shiz, and he beat out a lot of other top players. He told me he doesnt think he's as good as shiz, but dont you think maybe Hbox is just highly underrated?

It takes more then just dumb luck to place 3rd at a tournament of this magnitude.

DRD

Smash Lord
I gotta agree with Twin

Hbox has been moving up for a while, he was so close to beating Darkrain at TO4, and he did it at Genesis

I don't know why more people aren't talking about him; 3rd place, people.

edit: nvm, hungry didn't play darkrain at genesis
>>

DanteFox

Smash Champion
does anyone know if crews will be posted (west coast vs east coast especially)? I know a few matches of the battle were posted but I was hoping maybe we could get something more complete, like the fc3 and fc diamond crew vids. Thanks in advance.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Definitely lived thru the whole crews experience lol. But yea, when them vids comin up? I wish you had let me record them wit my laptop that day.

I believe some of the crews got split b/c of the computer lagging the vids. Dont think anything was missed tho.

Man im still remembering them grand finals lol. Too crazy. at that moment Brawl did not exist. All eyes on that projector.
*Goes to watch again*

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I gotta agree with Twin

Hbox has been moving up for a while, he was so close to beating Darkrain at TO4, and he did it at Genesis

I don't know why more people aren't talking about him; 3rd place, people.

edit: nvm, hungry didn't play darkrain at genesis
>>
He actually did. I remember him beating Darkrain pretty badly last round =/

Twin_A

Smash Champion
He actually did. I think remember him beating Darkrain pretty badly last round =/
Haha I remember because I sat right in front of the tv and scooted over so you could have the "Zhu Seat" lol. I think you said something like I always had the second seat or something like that lol. It was a pretty bad last match.

Hungrybox is legit everyone hate to break it to you. He's not some scrub who got extremely lucky at Genesis and in Florida tournies. He's one of the best puffs out there and should been known as such.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hungrybox's performance

Winners' bracket
Defeated Psycho ******
Defeated phil
Defeated vwins
Lost to Mango

Losers' bracket
Defeated phil
Defeated darc
Defeated ShizWiz
Defeated dark rain
Defeated Scar
Defeated Zhu
Lost to Mango

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Nope, but your location says you like cards so you're cool with me :p

Gotta ask tho, regular playing cards, or actual tarrot cards? Either way its cool but if you're a fellow card handler then you're pretty cool in my eyes :D

These matches are so fun to watch again :D

Although I'm still trying to find out who recorded my brother and I doing magic to everyone (Camera crew where you at?)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Oh my status just refers to my avatar, which is from an anime. So...sorry to disappoint you like that :(

CREWS WHERE YOU AT

BTW: your magic stunt is pretty cool. I'm PRETTY SURE i've had that trick done to me and i just said wtfustfugtfo

GOD!

Smash Ace
I was gonna ask for crews. But then I read his latest video's description.
I finally realized that another Wombo Combo spoof video is much more important than Genesis crew videos.

:)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
I was gonna ask for crews. But then I read his latest video's description.
I finally realized that another Wombo Combo spoof video is much more important than Genesis crew videos.

:)
just be patient itll be up hahahha

sorry about the wait

was busy with stuff hahaha

and i dont wanna hear it yo, those wombos spoofs are mad easy to make

but yea sorry for the delays, but ill get to it when i can

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i own the same shiny pair of adidas shorts that scar does in that pic

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Gimpy is no where near me & WarriorKnight's level with Bowser. Sorry DanteFox.
Why is that everyone who's played your Bowser here in WC thinks otherwise? Seriously, stop riding your own nuts.

Just so you know, Gimpy has never lost to Lucky on Yoshi's Story. ;)

But at this point it doesn't even matter since Gimpy doesn't play anymore.

tasertaser

Smash Cadet
Why is that everyone who's played your Bowser here in WC thinks otherwise? Seriously, stop riding your own nuts.

Just so you know, Gimpy has never lost to Lucky on Yoshi's Story. ;)

But at this point it doesn't even matter since Gimpy doesn't play anymore.
i was one of the first people to beat gimpy's bowser in tourny here in socal. i have a 2-0 career record vs him

warriorknight and djn have waaaay better bowsers. it's not even close.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone have the video of Silent Spectre vs Sethlon? I'd love to see that match. Please give me a link.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
i was one of the first people to beat gimpy's bowser in tourny here in socal. i have a 2-0 career record vs him

warriorknight and djn have waaaay better bowsers. it's not even close.
Nah.

10char

Top Bottom