• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
after having played linguini and unknown both, i probably think unknown would **** linguinis face off.

nobiasanswer

Razor

Smash Journeyman
yo, pink shinobi vs rockcrock was super super amazing. p.shinobi is really smart

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol good joke buddy,who the fvck are you ?
,id bet you couldnt even beat axe. $20 mmm at pound?
ill 20 mm axe

linguini you dont no uknown???

he's really good i think....

linguini lets mm 5$....

pound 4 son...
unknown is legit
after having played linguini and unknown both, i probably think unknown would **** linguinis face off.

nobiasanswer
loooool

daaaaaaaaam
I think we just got ourselves a real match.

pound4hype

Meneks

Smash Lord
Imo, if they are able to camp you, then that means you are doing something wrong. You have to able to read the opponent very well to overcome this.
Yeah I agree but my statement was for the people who do get camped/gayed/spammed and complain about it and don't take the time to figure out how to get out of it.
Personally I never came across anyone who successfully got away with camping against me(not saying it isn't possible)..

unknown522

Some guy
I am honestly sure that linguini would win against me.

not by much.

lol good joke buddy,who the fvck are you ?
,id bet you couldnt even beat axe. $20 mmm at pound?
Linguini, I'll do $5 for now, if you accept. I'm a poor guy. If I get to MM other people and win them, then I'll do a higher cost.

Anyways, I'm not trying to guilt you or some thing, but the last thing I wanted to do was offend you.

Oh yeah, axe is good. He might win, maybe not. The rest though......

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I dunno. SS does sooo good in his region vs Zhu, Pink Shinobi and Mango.

I don't gettt ittt.

Isaiv2.0?

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
based on the way he played in friendlies he was holding his own against and beating top players, and for me looked the most beast falcon (best is hard to say, but the most beast, definately).

in tourney he diddnt look sharp at all. i hear his worst matchup is sheik, but seeing the (laggy) matches tope played well and i dont think ss was sandbagging, just got beat. he looked unremarkable in brackets, but his friendlies were class.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Bahhh SS is soooo sexy, why did he do so bad in brackets. ):

:urg:
He got a bad matchup and jman. Not taking anything away from Tope, but SS happens to be pretty bad against Sheik =/

I mean I could've easily gotten a decent Marth (I lost to G$ in pools =/) first round and gotten second last. Anything can happen!

Razor

Smash Journeyman
you ****'ing beat mew2king.............

stop being modest zhu zhu

Divinokage

Smash Legend
He got a bad matchup and jman. Not taking anything away from Tope, but SS happens to be pretty bad against Sheik =/

I mean I could've easily gotten a decent Marth (I lost to G$ in pools =/) first round and gotten second last. Anything can happen!
Ya Sheik ***** Falcon pretty badly at high level, I have seen it time and time again. M2k 4 stock Darkrain for example in brackets. It's not just SS, it's Falcon. If he's willing to play Falcon in brackets then he's gotta accept the bad matchups that come with it.

But you know also playing Falcon = you get high reputation from everyone if you are good. =P

Top Bottom