• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
1:1 hype to internet ratio is insane. This is a recession people!

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
We already got a wii hooked up to the big screen in the lobby of the Ramada! They're playing Brawl now, so I'm just watching but it's TOO GOOD :D

MacD

Banned via Administration
watching brawl...? TOO GOOD...? :D...?

i think he's exagerating

but i just got $60 from the bank for mm $40 in 1's, get at me

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
I meant it was to good that we had the lounge big screen. But they kicked us off and we ended up doing all our melee in the rooms. :)

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Ok I know there's no streaming but is there an updates topic? Or somewhere I can check to see how the tourney is progressing? Maybe a phone contact from the tourney?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
@Zivilyn Bane: Twitter.

Check the All is Brawl featured blog, it has all 4 main feeds up there.
Ok got the twitter account, thanks for that.

Can you link me the AiB url for that? I'm at work and shouldn't really be browsing too much lol...

Also do you or anybody else know if they are going to post/have posted what the brackets for melee singles and teams look like? Even if unfinished...

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Brackets for teams should be starting tonight.

Singles pools are tomorrow. Singles brackets are Sunday.

I don't remember what the pools were.

JDM

Smash Champion
Shroomed + Julian defeat darkrain + cactuar
genesisdbr, 9 minutes ago

Where are you at East Coast?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
As far as I could tell from the allisbrawl site, singles hasn't started yet. Teams he and Aniolas are in the loser's bracket. They would be 9th if they were to lose their next match (which is vs Alukard + G$, whom they lost to 2-1 in pools). It's still early in the morning there so it'll probably be a while till the next update.
Brawl singles are also not viewable so I think that hasn't started yet either :/
Brawl teams, he and Aniolas were 2nd in pouls but for some reason I don't see them in the bracket???

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Singles wasn't suppose to start until today.

**** starts in 45 minutes.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
i'm gonna upload some vids from the wc/ec crew battle/ a couple of vids of armada in pools.

does that count as an update?!

Top Bottom